THEY** ARE NOT AFRAID OF TRUMP…

Tue 10 Nov, 2020 08:29 am
…they are afraid of the morons who form the base of the Republican Party…the morons who will support orders from the likes of Trump to punish anyone not faithfully supporting The Dear Leader.

(**”They” being the Republican Party political cadre now supporting Trump in his efforts to undermine confidence in America’s election process…arguably the cornerstone of our Republic.)

The core base of the Republican Party is the primary danger our Republic faces right now…not just Trump.

The Republican Party did not become the pond scum it is at the moment just because Trump was elected. Trump was elected because the pond scum had become the core of that party.

engineer

Tue 10 Nov, 2020 08:35 am
@Frank Apisa,
Sadly, I think we are in Germany, 1923 when Hitler marched his proud boys into Munich to try to take the government. He was repulsed, escaped and was later arrested, but he fired up the nationalistic conversation. The US is caught up in a rising tide of nationalism. The next charismatic leader will not be as stupid as Trump and he will have Trump's example of where our democracy is weak and subject to exploitation.
hightor

Tue 10 Nov, 2020 08:45 am
@Frank Apisa,
Quote:
The Republican Party did not become the pond scum it is at the moment just because Trump was elected. Trump was elected because the pond scum had become the core of that party.

The party actually courted the pond scum, knowing it was the surest way to increase its popularity. The party debased itself in search of a larger base.
0 Replies

oralloy

Tue 10 Nov, 2020 08:59 am
Frank Apisa wrote:
The core base of the Republican Party is the primary danger our Republic faces right now…not just Trump.

No. The primary danger to America is the Biden Administration.

But the American people will help the Republicans to undermine and sabotage the Biden Administration in order to save our country.

Maybe Russia can provide some useful propaganda too.
oralloy

Tue 10 Nov, 2020 09:01 am
@engineer,
engineer wrote:
Sadly, I think we are in Germany, 1923 when Hitler marched his proud boys into Munich to try to take the government.

Godwin's Law.
farmerman

Tue 10 Nov, 2020 09:17 am
@oralloy,
That;s why we are in danger of gettinga Fascist regime in which only the "anointed" like Pinky and Ollie-go-lightly can proffer"Govt approved" opinions..
I wish those guys would, sometime, make an effort to understand how our Constitution works, they seem oblivious to the facts.
oralloy

Tue 10 Nov, 2020 09:58 am
@farmerman,
There is no danger of America getting a fascist regime. The Democrats are just going to be given a taste of their own medicine, that's all.

We are perfectly aware both of the Constitution and of reality.
farmerman

Tue 10 Nov, 2020 11:39 am
@oralloy,
sez you. What cred have you? Weve already seen many of the steps Trump has taken that parallel the early fascisti had taken to begin the slow trail to this form of authoritarian ONE PARTY govt.

Now, Since you are the principle "accessory before the fact" in wishing to "OUTLAW " political parties that dont toadie up to your alternate reality, you dont even recognize that this is a step to a fascist state. Youre education may have been lacking so Ill clue you in now. Just dont forget it.

Youre silly ideas ,unique to your alternative reality keep looking more and more idiotic and abstruse to the residents of the real world. Just because your ideas only make sense to you, doesnt give you any claim that they are right.
hightor

Tue 10 Nov, 2020 11:48 am
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:
Godwin's Law.

Quote:
By all means, compare these shitheads to Nazis. Again and again. I'm with you.
— Mike Godwin (@sfmnemonic) August 14, 2017

source
oralloy

Tue 10 Nov, 2020 11:51 am
@hightor,
He loses the debate by virtue of his own law. Talk about being hoisted with your own petard.
glitterbag

Tue 10 Nov, 2020 11:55 am
@oralloy,
it's 'hoisted by' not 'hoisted with'

I just pointed out another fact you have wrong.
hightor

Tue 10 Nov, 2020 11:56 am
@oralloy,
It's not a "law", silly boy, it has no standing in court or basis in the natural world. It's a clever summation built on observation of online arguments — sometimes it's very apt and sometimes people really can be compared to Hitler.
oralloy

Tue 10 Nov, 2020 12:02 pm
@hightor,
Well duh.

He still loses the debate due to his own law.
0 Replies

oralloy

Tue 10 Nov, 2020 12:03 pm
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:
sez you.

Yes.

farmerman wrote:
What cred have you?

I'm not a delusional progressive.

farmerman wrote:
Weve already seen many of the steps Trump has taken that parallel the early fascisti had taken to begin the slow trail to this form of authoritarian ONE PARTY govt.

We've seen nothing of the sort.

farmerman wrote:
Now, Since you are the principle "accessory before the fact" in wishing to "OUTLAW " political parties that dont toadie up to your alternate reality, you dont even recognize that this is a step to a fascist state. Youre education may have been lacking so Ill clue you in now. Just dont forget it.

My education is fine. And the only parties that I want to outlaw are the ones that routinely abuse their power.

farmerman wrote:
Your silly ideas, unique to your alternative reality keep looking more and more idiotic and abstruse to the residents of the real world. Just because your ideas only make sense to you, doesnt give you any claim that they are right.

I claim that my ideas are right anyway.

The only people here who deny reality and don't live in the real world are progressives.
oralloy

Tue 10 Nov, 2020 12:05 pm
@glitterbag,
glitterbag wrote:
I just pointed out another fact you have wrong.

You've never once pointed out a fact that I have wrong. It's quite likely that you never will.
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Tue 10 Nov, 2020 12:21 pm
@hightor,
hightor wrote:

It's not a "law", silly boy, it has no standing in court or basis in the natural world. It's a clever summation built on observation of online arguments — sometimes it's very apt and sometimes people really can be compared to Hitler.

True. But as I have pointed out, although Hitler managed to commit much more evil he was a much better speaker...and was MUCH smarter than Trump.
Region Philbis

Tue 10 Nov, 2020 12:55 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Quote:
...and was MUCH smarter than Trump.
that sure AF ain't saying much...
0 Replies

Sturgis

Tue 10 Nov, 2020 05:17 pm
@farmerman,
Oralloy has indicated in the past, the recent past, that his only concern is his gun toting rights. That seems to be the main concern, often the only concern of millions of Americans. It does strike me as odd though, that they never notice the numbers of children and uninvolved bystanders who are so often "accidentally" shot dead by gun rights twits who are completely ignorant about firearm safety.
Sturgis

Tue 10 Nov, 2020 05:20 pm
@oralloy,
Quote:
I'm not a delusional progressive.

Just straight up delusional.
farmerman

Tue 10 Nov, 2020 05:38 pm
@Sturgis,
Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » THEY** ARE NOT AFRAID OF TRUMP…
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/25/2024 at 12:25:54