THE DEMOCRATS MAY HAVE CHEATED!

Reply Sat 7 Nov, 2020 06:30 am
There is, of course, a possibility that the Democrats stole this election. They may have worked out a scheme to cheat the Republicans out of a victory; managed to manipulate things to the point where Biden came up with 4,000,000 more votes than Trump…and arranged for Biden to win in the Electoral College despite that body being significantly stacked against their party.

Make no mistake about it, the Democrats may have organized machinations so formidable that the Trump and the Republicans never stood a chance.

I think not…

…BUT…

…if they did, that is all the more reason why we would want them running the country.

If they did, they are a ****-load smarter and better structured than the Republicans will ever be.

The Republicans seem unable to organize a set of three Lego blocks into a straight line.

farmerman

Reply Sat 7 Nov, 2020 10:36 am
@Frank Apisa,
Shame shame upon the heartless, narcissistic, self-dealing, hotel shilling, cheeseburger hoovering Democrats
Frank Apisa

Reply Sat 7 Nov, 2020 10:48 am
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:

Shame shame upon the heartless, narcissistic, self-dealing, hotel shilling, cheeseburger hoovering Democrats

Now that it has been called, I feel a sense of relief akin to having an anvil lifted from my neck.

I must acknowledge that I fear the next two months. I can only hope Trump keeps his cool.
oralloy

Reply Sat 7 Nov, 2020 10:51 am
@Frank Apisa,
It will be reasonable for Mr. Trump to appoint a number of independent prosecutors to hound the Biden Administration with criminal investigations.
0 Replies

Sturgis

Reply Sat 7 Nov, 2020 03:14 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Oh...so that's where my favorite anvil was.
Send it off to the Kentucky residence of that deer in the headlights guy, Mitchy McConnell.

Thanks!
Frank Apisa

Reply Sat 7 Nov, 2020 03:16 pm
@Sturgis,
Sturgis wrote:

Oh...so that's where my favorite anvil was.
Send it off to the Kentucky residence of that deer in the headlights guy, Mitchy McConnell.

Thanks!

Done. I only hope it gets strung round his head!
Sturgis

Reply Sat 7 Nov, 2020 03:18 pm
@Frank Apisa,
You're a good man!
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Sat 7 Nov, 2020 05:28 pm
@Frank Apisa,
I can use another anvil with a strait Hardy Hole
glitterbag

Reply Sat 7 Nov, 2020 07:00 pm
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:

I can use another anvil with a strait Hardy Hole

I honestly don't know what that means but I suspect it's a tad rude.
farmerman

Reply Sat 7 Nov, 2020 08:19 pm
@glitterbag,
On the contrary. The Hardy Hole is a little square hole on the top of nd anvil into which a piece of hot steel or wrought iron is jammed in order to bend the hot metal or into which is put a steel chisel point that is used to cut a piece of hot metal.

I use it to make frog gigs which are like a small iron "forks" the tines of which are sharpened into points and it's mounted in a spear for catching bullfrogs for their legs. (Ill do that about once every 2 years when we get a hankering for frogs legs, then , if my son comes to visit he and I will go "giggin fer frawgs" . (Hes got 2 daughters)

OHYEH, the square hole on top of the anvil is called the Hardy Hole.Its little chisel must fit rather tightly

https://tse1.mm.bing.net/th/id/OIP.MAeERfsC9QnSlFd46JxBwQHaEK?w=333&h=187&c=7&o=5&dpr=1.5&pid=1.7
glitterbag

Reply Sun 8 Nov, 2020 12:50 am
@farmerman,
Oh sure, it's like the times you get invited to go snipe hunting.......I'm running around the woods in the dark with a flashlight and burlap bag, chanting 'Here snipe' 'Come to me snipes'. I'm not falling for that again. harumpf!!
roger

Reply Sun 8 Nov, 2020 01:23 am
@glitterbag,
No, that's really what a hardy hole is. I didn't know it was useful for bending metal, but it definitely holds a hot chisel.

erm, the normal metal is called a cold chisel. A hot chisel if for cutting really hot metal.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Sun 8 Nov, 2020 03:55 am
@farmerman,
I thought the most famous anvil was the wedding anvil in Gretna Green.

In Scotland you can get married at fifteen and many young English lovers eloped to Gretna, (the most southern part of Scotland,) to get married at the anvil.
farmerman

Reply Sun 8 Nov, 2020 04:34 am
@izzythepush,
I use my Hardy Hole to do everything from cutting , to bending, to using my anvil as an indoor antenna holder for my short wave.
farmerman

Reply Sun 8 Nov, 2020 04:38 am
@izzythepush,
what was the significance or history behind that gretna green anvil?

W have a small town named GRETNA LAWN near Allentown (or Reading, I forget) and they used to have an "Anvil Inn" in the town. Im sure youve solved the relationship of names for me.
farmerman

Reply Sun 8 Nov, 2020 04:40 am
@izzythepush,
PS, I have a little round hole near the Hardy on my anvil. Is there a name for that one too??
izzythepush

Reply Sun 8 Nov, 2020 04:42 am
@farmerman,
I use mine to imprison Frank and Joe, snotty bloody teens.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Sun 8 Nov, 2020 04:48 am
@farmerman,
It’s a tourist spot, the blacksmith was allowed to perform marriage ceremonies. It goes back to 1754 when one needed one’s parents permission to marry if under 21.

It’s still a popular wedding venue.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Sun 8 Nov, 2020 04:51 am
@farmerman,
Kevin.
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Sun 8 Nov, 2020 05:39 am
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:

On the contrary. The Hardy Hole is a little square hole on the top of nd anvil into which a piece of hot steel or wrought iron is jammed in order to bend the hot metal or into which is put a steel chisel point that is used to cut a piece of hot metal.

I use it to make frog gigs which are like a small iron "forks" the tines of which are sharpened into points and it's mounted in a spear for catching bullfrogs for their legs. (Ill do that about once every 2 years when we get a hankering for frogs legs, then , if my son comes to visit he and I will go "giggin fer frawgs" . (Hes got 2 daughters)

OHYEH, the square hole on top of the anvil is called the Hardy Hole.Its little chisel must fit rather tightly

https://tse1.mm.bing.net/th/id/OIP.MAeERfsC9QnSlFd46JxBwQHaEK?w=333&h=187&c=7&o=5&dpr=1.5&pid=1.7

Holy ****...the stuff you learn on the Internet...especially in A2K!

I'm gonna work that piece of new knowledge into a non-cyber conversation sometime soon...maybe even today.

1. Forums
  2. » THE DEMOCRATS MAY HAVE CHEATED!
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/18/2024 at 04:10:30