Make Fun of This

hightor

Tue 17 Nov, 2020 06:38 am
@coldjoint,
You means because he courts them. He tells them what they want to hear while giving tax cuts to the wealthy and making money off of his office. If he really "supported" them he'd be trying to do more to protect them from the pandemic.
coldjoint

Tue 17 Nov, 2020 05:50 pm
@hightor,
Quote:
You means because he courts them.

No, I don't mean that. He supports them and their rights. What is suppose to do? People should be smart enough to protect themselves without lockdowns.
farmerman

Sat 5 Dec, 2020 12:54 pm
@coldjoint,
Yesterday Carlson said that "If death is inevitable lests not get in the wy and let people die (of covid)

HOWZAT FOR INSANITY FROM THE RIGHT???

I dont think that Ollie would even agree with im on this .Pinky,? not so much hes just as assinine as Carlson.

roger

Sat 5 Dec, 2020 02:28 pm
@farmerman,
Then, should we make murder a misdemeanor?
coldjoint

Sat 5 Dec, 2020 02:35 pm
@roger,
roger wrote:

Then, should we make murder a misdemeanor?

It will be in Seattle soon.
0 Replies

Dr Sliptinschit

Mon 21 Dec, 2020 02:41 am
@maxdancona,

I’m confused by people that keep saying are you having fun yet and are you enjoying the show? No, I am absolutely not having fun. This is devastating what is happening to our country. The left is actively trying to steal an election. This is never a show I wanted to watch!
maxdancona

Mon 21 Dec, 2020 09:57 am
@Dr Sliptinschit,
You need to relax dude.

The right stole the last election. I was sad for a day. I posted a few memes and I got over it.

I was talking specifically about able2know. This thread is entertainment ... you arent going to change the results of the election by whining on able2know. But my advice is the same for life in general.

Your side and mine share a country. Like it or not we have to live together. Sometimes your side wins, sometimes my side wins. That's how it works.

Life is too short.
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Mon 21 Dec, 2020 11:22 am
@Dr Sliptinschit,
Dr Sliptinschit wrote:

I’m confused by people that keep saying are you having fun yet and are you enjoying the show? No, I am absolutely not having fun. This is devastating what is happening to our country. The left is actively trying to steal an election. This is never a show I wanted to watch!

Either the left STOLE the election (past tense)...thereby pulling off by far the greatest, most ingenious theft in Earth's history and getting away with it clean...

...which would make "the left" the most intelligent, efficient, determined, successful group ever to have existed on this planet...

...OR...

...Joe Biden simply won the 2020 election.

I'm satisfied with either scenario.

So...which do you choose, Doc?
coldjoint

Mon 21 Dec, 2020 06:04 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Frank Apisa wrote:

Dr Sliptinschit wrote:

Either the left STOLE the election (past tense)...thereby pulling off by far the greatest, most ingenious theft in Earth's history and getting away with it clean...

...which would make "the left" the most intelligent, efficient, determined, successful group ever to have existed on this planet...

...OR...

...Joe Biden simply won the 2020 election.

I'm satisfied with either scenario.

So...which do you choose, Doc?

Then why can't Maricopa county give up their voting machines for a forensic audit? What could they possibly object to unless they cheated?
maxdancona

Mon 21 Dec, 2020 08:32 pm
@coldjoint,
This is a funny argument to make when Trump wouldn't even pass over documents to Congress during Russian investigation.
0 Replies