"People who boast about their IQ are losers" Stephen Hawking

izzythepush

Sun 1 Nov, 2020 02:56 pm
@maxdancona,
How is a thread dedicated to the wisdom and witof Stephen Hawking a troll thread?

It’s not my fault certain individuals react in a Pavlovian manner.

If you were having fun you wouldn’t be whining so.

maxdancona

Sun 1 Nov, 2020 03:15 pm
@izzythepush,
That is hilarious Izzy. You didn't tag this thread with Hawking, Wit or Wisdom.

What happened is that you got into a ongoing bitch match with Oralloy that spanned several threads about which of you was more intelligent.

Your little tiff with Oralloy spamming several threads wasn't enough for you, you started a new thread that clearly was an extension of your fight on other threads where he talked about his IQ and you called him a loser. I don't think anyone is too stupid to see what you are doing here.

Apparently people like your mud-slinging schtick, so continue. Let's just be honest about it.
tsarstepan

Sun 1 Nov, 2020 03:15 pm
@izzythepush,
What this thread really needs is a spooky visit from OmSigDAVID's ghost.

OmSigDAVID, being the self-proclaimed alternative speller/Mensa-est member of all a2k.
izzythepush

Sun 1 Nov, 2020 03:28 pm
@tsarstepan,
I liked David, he at least was fun, had a sense of humour and could admit it when he was wrong.

izzythepush

Sun 1 Nov, 2020 03:31 pm
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:

That is hilarious Izzy.

Wow, I’m impressed, normally my jokes shoot right over your head.

Is someone explaining things to You?
0 Replies

maxdancona

Sun 1 Nov, 2020 03:35 pm
Threads like this, an inside group making insulting jokes at the expense of other members, make Able2know a worse place.
0 Replies

maxdancona

Sun 1 Nov, 2020 04:00 pm
The problem is that we have pages and pages of you squabbling with Oralloy. Neither of you are saying anything. It is really just

Oralloy: I am smarter than you.
Izzy: No you are really stupid.
Oralloy: No I am much smarter you are stupid.
Izzy: No you are really dumb. I am smart. You are a moron.
Oralloy: No I am the smartest.
Izzy: No you are dumb, I am smarter.

There are dozens of pages of this banter now between you two... not including this thread.

If page after page of this is what you call "light-hearted humor".... I will admit that it goes over my head.

I guess I am glad that other people like it.
roger

Sun 1 Nov, 2020 05:03 pm
@izzythepush,
From the context, I guess "coax a halibut" is not a good thing.

I swear, half the language depends on context and the other half is just idiom.
izzythepush

Sun 1 Nov, 2020 11:53 pm
@maxdancona,
You have a brass neck calling for honesty. You’re the most dishonest poster on A2K.

I have never claimed to be intelligent, that’s just another one of your lies.

I gave Oralloy good advice, I told him to knock it the high IQ thing because it always is greeted with derision.

He refused to listen to reason instead launching into another moronic repetitive rant.

You claim that spammed up a thread, and now there’s a thread on its own you’re still not happy.

What’s the problem anyway? We’re talking about a repulsive individual who has fantasised about urinating on the bodies of dead children, a ghoul who has said disgusting things about the murdered girl Meredith Kercher and her family, someone who has called for the extermination of all Palestinians and has joked about the people killed in Hiroshima and Nagasaki.

When a loathsome character like that with their repetitive formulaic responses claims to be super intelligent they derserve to be mocked. Even you have pointed out is inability to distinguish between fact and opinion.

You don’t like the fact that people are enjoying themselves because you’re one of those virally occupied creatures that suck the joy out life in a William Burroughs novel.

Max: You cant’t behave like that, everybody must behave as I say. I know how everybody thinks so you must all agree with me. I stand above politics because I’m the wisest person on A2K and everybody MST listen to me because I’m so clever. You’re not allowed to have fun and enjoy yourselves unless I say so, and the only thing anybody is allowed to laugh at are decades old Monty Python sketches posted by me. Posting Monty Python sketches proves I’m funny. Why is nobody listening to me? Why is everybody being so mean? This is what is wrong with Able2Know, nobody worships me as a living god. Why isn’t everybody talking about me? Why are there threads about things other than me?

As Real Music said, you’re full of it, so very full of it, and like Oralloy you can’t help yourself you keep talking total nonsense over and over again. And because you keep losing you run away to your fascists buddies and sock puppets to mass vote down everybody who doesn’t think you’re wonderful.

It’s cowardly and pathetic, but that’s your Schtick.
izzythepush

Sun 1 Nov, 2020 11:54 pm
@roger,
Not when you’re unsuccessful.

I’m just having fun with words and absurdities. I made Glitterbag laugh, and that’s all that really matters.
izzythepush

Mon 2 Nov, 2020 12:35 am
Max claims to love irony, but has no idea what it means.

Nobody mentioned any A2K members until Oralloy came along and kicked off.

And it’s blindingly obvious that Max can’t say anything original, all he can do is copy what others say.
glitterbag

Mon 2 Nov, 2020 12:41 am
@izzythepush,
Geeez Izzy, it it possible to have a chuckle about absurd word configuration without the perpetually offended jumping in, clucking their tongues and assuming it's about them??? Some things strike me funny, some people never say anything amusing or close to amusing. Victimhood by the chronically resentment junkies is ******* tiresome.
izzythepush

Mon 2 Nov, 2020 01:09 am
@glitterbag,
I know it amazes me. That’s what it must be like when you have absolutely nothing else going on in your life.

He can’t be happy living in the land of the free.

Have you seen that episode of The Simpsons where Homer goes to an alternative reality where Ned Flanders is in charge? Everyone has to think and behave like Flanders and those who don’t are sent off to a centre for reneducation
izzythepush

Mon 2 Nov, 2020 01:12 am
@izzythepush,
Had to paste a bit prematurely bloody spell check wouldn’t accept the last word of the post.

I think Ned is a lot nicer that Max, he is guided by what he believes is a higher power, all Max has his narcissistic need to be the centre of attention.
0 Replies

glitterbag

Mon 2 Nov, 2020 01:13 am
@izzythepush,
Maybe, but perhaps it's time to look it up again. Cheers Izzy
izzythepush

Mon 2 Nov, 2020 01:16 am
@glitterbag,
Moe gets lobotomised, but he’s allowed to keep his pieces brain in a jar to give him someoneto talk to.

I thinks it’s one of the tree houses of horror, it may be the story where Homer creates a time travelling toaster by mistake, but I’m not 100% on this.
0 Replies

Sturgis

Mon 2 Nov, 2020 01:32 am
I was one of the four finalists in the school spelling bee when I was in 3rd grade. It occurs to me that such a feat might mean I'm a genius but back in those days nobody knew the two were connected.

izzythepush

Mon 2 Nov, 2020 01:39 am
@Sturgis,
We’re very lucky to be present when you have that realisation.
Sturgis

Mon 2 Nov, 2020 01:43 am
@izzythepush,
Aren't you all though? That's how I contribute to the future of dentistry, because when you smile, you want to look your best...

...but while wearing these masks, it doesn't seem to matter what our teeth look like...

glitterbag

Mon 2 Nov, 2020 02:07 am
@Sturgis,
You could paint a beautiful pair of choppers on your mask. A background of black might seem too Halloweeni, Maybe a white person flesh color would be better. But it's important to keep the real choppers healthy and clean because you might live in an area that considers mask wearing a violation of the constitution....hahahahahahahahaha

Or if you live in an area that thinks being socially responsible is stupid, well you don't have to move just separate yourself from the deliverance cast members, Uncle Daddy will take care of them .