"People who boast about their IQ are losers" Stephen Hawking

izzythepush

Sun 1 Nov, 2020 12:35 am
Ta, I am pleased to announce that after a long and desperate struggle I am finally part of the elite who can tie their own shoelaces.

In a few years’ time I won’t even need to refer to the YouTube videos.
0 Replies

oralloy

Sun 1 Nov, 2020 06:04 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:
This is another example of you losing your ongoing struggle with the English language.

No, it was just you lying again.

izzythepush wrote:
I made an observation based on your behaviour.

Since it is not my behavior, you are lying.

izzythepush wrote:
That's not lying, it's postulation,

No, when you deliberately make untrue statements about people, you are lying.

izzythepush wrote:
now you could disagree with my deductions, maybe say something like you don't think Stephen Hawking was talking about you specifically,

I'll agree that given your stupidity your untrue statement could be an error as opposed to a lie.

Since you are extremely stupid and extremely dishonest, it's always hard to tell which is which with you.

izzythepush wrote:
that loser was more of a general term that you're known by.

My most common nickname in life has been Einstein.

izzythepush wrote:
Nobody mentioned you specifically at all.

Don't be so disingenuous.

izzythepush wrote:
I don't anybody thought you were being series when you claimed to have a high IQ, we thought you must be joking because you're such a nerk.

I am quite serious. My IQ is 170.
oralloy

Sun 1 Nov, 2020 06:07 am
@Real Music,
Real Music wrote:
the point I am making is Oralloy is simply a dumb person.

Your point is wrong. You are the stupid person.

Real Music wrote:
Oralloy's repeated lies about having a high IQ

Your dislike for reality does not make it a lie.

Real Music wrote:
I genuinely don't believe Oralloy.
And I'm sure I'm not the only one who share that belief.

I'm sure you are stupid enough to believe that if you refuse to accept reality, that changes reality.
0 Replies

oralloy

Sun 1 Nov, 2020 06:08 am
@Real Music,
Real Music wrote:
I still believe that Oralloy is simply a dumb person.

In reality, however, you are the stupid person.
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Sun 1 Nov, 2020 06:34 am
@gustavratzenhofer,
gustavratzenhofer wrote:

I like car rides

Holy schmoley...Gus.

Haven't seen you in ages.

How are ya?
0 Replies

maxdancona

Sun 1 Nov, 2020 07:00 am
Ok Real Music, let me point out the trend here.

1) Is there anyone in your ideological bubble (i.e. who you agree with politically) who you believe is "dumb"?

2) Is there anyone among the conservatives here who you believe is intelligent?

It sure seems that your measure of intelligence is how much a person agrees with you.
izzythepush

Sun 1 Nov, 2020 07:12 am
@oralloy,
And Stephen Hawking was quite serious when he said people like you are losers.
oralloy

Sun 1 Nov, 2020 07:14 am
@izzythepush,
There's another one of your lies. Stephen Hawking never called me or anyone like me a loser.

He'd have called you a loser though, had he ever considered your existence.
izzythepush

Sun 1 Nov, 2020 07:18 am
@oralloy,
Get a grownup to read the opening post for you.
oralloy

Sun 1 Nov, 2020 07:19 am
@izzythepush,
You are the one who is too stupid to understand what Hawking said without assistance.

I already pointed that out to you in this post:
https://able2know.org/topic/553378-1#post-7074721

I also provided in that same post some of the assistance that you are so sorely in need of. Obviously though you are not smart enough to understand either Hawking's comment or my comment.

Perhaps someone more patient than me can assist you with your comprehension problems.
0 Replies

maxdancona

Sun 1 Nov, 2020 07:30 am
@maxdancona,
I believe that Izzy and Oralloy are equally intelligent. I think this very thread shows that.
oralloy

Sun 1 Nov, 2020 07:43 am
@maxdancona,
You are wrong. Izzythepush is very stupid. I am very smart.

There is a considerable difference.

You also are not the dumbest person on a2k. While you do not approach my level of intellect, you are actually very smart.
maxdancona

Sun 1 Nov, 2020 08:10 am
@oralloy,
Quote:
While you do not approach my level of intellect, you are actually very smart.

This made me laugh.

Let me explain it to you clearly and directly, Oralloy. What I am saying is that I don't give a **** about my intelligence or anyone else's intelligence (including yours).

I am attempting humor pointing out that this entire discussion about who is more intelligent is ridiculously dumb. This whole childish "You are dumb... no you are" spat you are having with Izzy is inane.

You and Izzy are acting like three year olds.

izzythepush

Sun 1 Nov, 2020 08:27 am
@maxdancona,
I see the yappy dog is back.

RM was right you are full of it, so much that after a bout of dysentery you’d still be full of it.

For the record I think Reasoning Logic is a bloody idiot even though we share the same political views. Georgebob is very intelligent even though he is of the far right.

Now you can go crying to your mummy because you didn’t get the response you wanted.

You’re not bipartisan, you’re not centrist, you’re mendacious and attention seeking.

You should stick to what you do best, dressing up as a pelican and hanging round oil rigs.

Sorry, was that supposed to be a secret?
glitterbag

Sun 1 Nov, 2020 12:08 pm
@izzythepush,
I'm not entirely sure who you were talking about when you said "You should stick to what you do best, dressing up as a pelican and hanging round oil rigs.
Sorry, was that supposed to be a secret?" and I don't care nor do I want to guess who it was........but damn that was incredibly amusing and made me laugh...hahahahahahahaha
izzythepush

Sun 1 Nov, 2020 01:30 pm
@glitterbag,
He’s often to be seen trying to coax a halibut or two, but between you and me his bill lacks the capacity. He can manage an anchovy but that’s as good as it gets.
izzythepush

Sun 1 Nov, 2020 01:34 pm
maxdancona wrote:

Here you again. I will point that you are again making nasty comments, completely unprovoked.

Jesus Christ! That hit a ******* nerve, who’da thunk?
0 Replies

izzythepush

Sun 1 Nov, 2020 01:59 pm
And now we’re back to poor Max. I never asked you to come onto the thread I started, but you do with all your sneaky nasty passive aggressive bullshit and now you’re whinging about people being mean to you.

It’s not my fault you’re a pitiful joke, that’s the persona you’ve been cultivating on A2K for a very long time.
maxdancona

Sun 1 Nov, 2020 02:31 pm
@izzythepush,
I am just here for the fun.

You started this nasty troll thread. It is clearly intended to troll one specific user. The only reason you started this thread is to state that one specific member that you don't like is a "loser".

Glitterbag is here because she loves a **** throwing contest. Any time the nastiness starts, Glitterbag jumps into the middle of it.

I am a pitiful joke... and as long as I am laughing, nothing else matters.

This thread has nothing to say but is just insulting other Able2know members. Anyone who posts on a thread like this is pathetic.

maxdancona

Sun 1 Nov, 2020 02:35 pm
@maxdancona,

Quote:
Life's a piece of ****
When you look at it
Life's a laugh and death's a joke, it's true
You'll see it's all a show
Keep 'em laughin' as you go
Just remember that the last laugh is on you
0 Replies