Solicitation messages in A2K Inbox

Reply Sat 17 Oct, 2020 02:22 pm
To the A2K powers that be,

I received solicitation messages, e.g.

Quote:
Hi How are you?) I feel so lonely and searching for someone who feels the same Smile maybe hot talks, share photos or sx on cam...do you want to play with me? I`m currently sitting on this site with the webcam turned on, I`ll be very glad to see you or exchange photos in the chat smile My nickname there is Karen_foxy, add me please smile - [URL] .

from 5 different Users

Lisax65

Lisau59

LisaU73

LauraI55

DonnaZ87

These accounts are clearly created for solicitations. There should be a way for members to report these accounts through the Inbox.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 3 • Views: 721 • Replies: 7
No top replies

InfraBlue

Reply Sat 17 Oct, 2020 02:24 pm
I tried sending this concern through the Contact Us page, but got an error message after sending it.
jespah

Reply Sat 17 Oct, 2020 02:25 pm
That's okay. We know about them. There are over 350 of these cockroaches.
Frank Apisa

Reply Sat 17 Oct, 2020 02:26 pm
@InfraBlue,
InfraBlue wrote:

To the A2K powers that be,

I received solicitation messages, e.g.

Quote:
Hi How are you?) I feel so lonely and searching for someone who feels the same Smile maybe hot talks, share photos or sx on cam...do you want to play with me? I`m currently sitting on this site with the webcam turned on, I`ll be very glad to see you or exchange photos in the chat smile My nickname there is Karen_foxy, add me please smile - [URL] .

from 5 different Users

Lisax65

Lisau59

LisaU73

LauraI55

DonnaZ87

These accounts are clearly created for solicitations. There should be a way for members to report these accounts through the Inbox.

Looks like we are all getting them.

Jespah seems to be on the case. She's gonna have her hands full with this.
0 Replies

InfraBlue

Reply Sat 17 Oct, 2020 02:27 pm
@jespah,
350, whoa

Thanks!
0 Replies

seac

Reply Sat 17 Oct, 2020 03:23 pm
@InfraBlue,
I just got a couple of messages linked to this site. From Laura and Elizabeth. I know better to not open these, maybe that is how a virus gets in.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Sat 17 Oct, 2020 11:01 pm
@InfraBlue,
InfraBlue wrote:
I tried sending this concern through the Contact Us page, but got an error message after sending it.

I can only make the "contact us" page work if I temporarily disable all of my ad blockers and tracker blockers.
0 Replies

lmur

Reply Sun 18 Oct, 2020 05:13 am
@jespah,
Received two myself from JenniferU30 and DeborahS41. Also got an error message when trying to use ContactUs link. Glad to know you're aware of the issue and don't envy you the task of resolving it.

As to why someone would apparently drench their cat, I have no answer.
0 Replies