If you are from Australia, shut the hell up about racism in the US.

maxdancona

Sun 27 Sep, 2020 03:37 pm
@izzythepush,
I am serious. The British Colonial Empire was vast, greedy and brutal. Without the British Colonial Empire...

- There would have been no organized Atlantic Slave Trade.
- There would be no Genocide in North America and Australia.
- There would have been no Boer Concentration camps. 10% of the Boer population died in these camps including tens of thousands of children.
- There would have been no brutal partition of India (where millions died and families were separated).

We could include many more, Famine in Bangal which was allowed (and possibly engineered) by England in the 1940s, massacres in India and Cypress and Kenya. The British also had a big part in drawing arbitrary borders in Africa and ******* up the Middle East. The British influence in these areas of the globe are still causing big problems (and lots of deaths).

I live in the United States... a former British Colony. We are still fighting the White Supremacy that started from being a part of a White Supremacist British Empire.

It wasn't Native Americans that established White Supremacy in he US. It wasn't African Americans, or Asian Americans. Our legacy of White Supremacy was established by the British.
izzythepush

Sun 27 Sep, 2020 04:10 pm
@maxdancona,
The British Empire has nothing to do with me.

You really are very pathetic, dishonest, cowardly and xenophobic.
maxdancona

Sun 27 Sep, 2020 04:15 pm
@izzythepush,
Then why are you responding? If this has nothing to do with you... then just let it be.
izzythepush

Sun 27 Sep, 2020 04:19 pm
@maxdancona,
Why did you bring it up, if not for your hatred of English people?

You can see why I don’t want your troops over here.

Yours is a country that celebrates school shootings and is incapable of taking responsibility for its own actions, coupled with intense Anglophobia.

That’s what killed Harry Dunn.
maxdancona

Sun 27 Sep, 2020 04:32 pm
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

Why did you bring it up, if not for your hatred of English people?

If you must know ... it's this

izzythepush

Sun 27 Sep, 2020 04:35 pm
@maxdancona,
American dental health is much worse that British dental health. That’s another lie you tell yourselves.
0 Replies

maxdancona

Sun 27 Sep, 2020 04:42 pm
Izzy, You must realize that I am trolling you, right? I don't know why you keep responding with such earnestness. It doesn't matter, because I don't give a ****. You should either play along with the joke, or go elsewhere.

The point of my trolling should be pretty obvious. Our Australian friend(s) are self-righteously ragging on American culture and politics. It is clear that they don't have any real understanding of American culture or politics. They are just attacking wildly to attack. I am responding in kind.

Turn about is fair play, and Australia is at least as racist as America... so game on. They bully... I troll. It should be understand, and I say... game on!

I don't know why you jumped in to this trolling thread. It seems like you are obsessively pulled to mud throwing. The difference between you and me is that you apparently don't know that you are full of crap.

It was obvious what this thread was from the very first post. I am using trolling o make what I believe is a valid point. And, I am happy you are here.

England sucks.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/03/2024 at 04:09:05