2
   

"And they shall follow a false prophet and wear his mark on their forehead..."

 
 
bobsal u1553115
 
  -1  
Reply Mon 14 Sep, 2020 05:07 pm
@farmerman,
Some of those covers are pretty well built. I kinda thought about wrapping my party boat and living on a lake in southern Ohio one winter.

Shore power and water, composting terlit. Put in a tiny shower and a simple tight galley. Course my wife would change the locks on the house. Cut my tires.

Ain't it great when life is good? Even in these times: life is good.
izzythepush
 
  2  
Reply Tue 15 Sep, 2020 03:36 am
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:

I think these thread summaries are a good idea.


That’s because you’re a control freak, all they do is show how desperate you are to control the debate, and like most of your posts, they’re incredibly dishonest.
izzythepush
 
  0  
Reply Tue 15 Sep, 2020 03:41 am
@bobsal u1553115,
More rhyming slang, raspberry tart.
farmerman
 
  -2  
Reply Tue 15 Sep, 2020 05:44 am
@bobsal u1553115,
Apparently this rig had door panels back on dock and Charlie (my friend) chose not to have it put up since it divides the aft deck from an opn pilot where we ca gather . No biggie but we had the heat on last night. On shore winds were really cold. Aftah all, this is New England.
bobsal u1553115
 
  -1  
Reply Tue 15 Sep, 2020 08:16 am
@izzythepush,
The most neutral thing I say about them is they are one sided and shallow.
0 Replies
 
bobsal u1553115
 
  -3  
Reply Tue 15 Sep, 2020 08:20 am
@izzythepush,
I found it all Easter bunny.

How'd I do?
bobsal u1553115
 
  -2  
Reply Tue 15 Sep, 2020 08:30 am
@farmerman,
Sounds like an adventure to me. I used to live in New London while I was in the Navy. Going to Mystic was like coming home in a goofy new-agey way.

I finally took the CG Power Squadron wind courses when I got home to Ohio. But I never made it back to the East Coast, did my little bit of wind sailing on Lake Erie.

Party barging and fishing off an 8ft jon boat with 10hp is all I've done since.
0 Replies
 
izzythepush
 
  1  
Reply Tue 15 Sep, 2020 08:38 am
@bobsal u1553115,
Robin Hood.
bobsal u1553115
 
  -2  
Reply Tue 15 Sep, 2020 08:47 am
@izzythepush,
I guess that 80% genetic link to the British Isles paid off. The other 20% is Dutch/Belgium/Middle Eastern & European Jewish.

I get more Holidays than anyone else I know.
coldjoint
 
  1  
Reply Tue 15 Sep, 2020 10:54 am
@bobsal u1553115,
bobsal u1553115 wrote:

I guess that 80% genetic link to the British Isles paid off. The other 20% is Dutch/Belgium/Middle Eastern & European Jewish.

I get more Holidays than anyone else I know.

Hopefully you get another real soon.
0 Replies
 
 

Related Topics

 
Copyright © 2020 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.04 seconds on 10/01/2020 at 02:30:33