0
   

EXCLUSIVE: Trump administration secretly withheld millions from FDNY 9/11 health program

 
 
bobsal u1553115
 
  9  
Fri 11 Sep, 2020 11:12 pm
@Sturgis,
Damn roses just weren't trying hard enough.
0 Replies
 
glitterbag
 
  1  
Fri 11 Sep, 2020 11:12 pm
@FreedomEyeLove,
FreedomEyeLove wrote:

My reply just now got -8 votes in like 10 seconds. Literally no way for that happen without vote manipulation!


I just checked, you have one vote up. You aren't even participating in the conversation, you're just whining that you don't feel the love. I bet you're voting yourself down so you can throw a big pity party for yourself. Sad, dude, just really really sad.
0 Replies
 
FreedomEyeLove
 
  0  
Fri 11 Sep, 2020 11:13 pm
Hey Stugis and Glitterbag, are you guys like 12 people? Because my votes on this thread on this small website that not many people visit keep radically changing in real time... and bobsal is the only other person here.
0 Replies
 
bobsal u1553115
 
  9  
Fri 11 Sep, 2020 11:14 pm
@glitterbag,
The best part? The fact that the whole reason she did this was to "improve drainage" and guess what? Its worse now than ever and they had to re-sod huge parts of the lawn that got turned into mud during a program.
0 Replies
 
maxdancona
 
  -2  
Fri 11 Sep, 2020 11:22 pm
Does anyone here care about the facts of the story?

It seems like people just want to throw **** at each other and whine about who is down thumbing whom?
glitterbag
 
  1  
Fri 11 Sep, 2020 11:23 pm
@Sturgis,
Sturgis wrote:

In fairness it was part of her Be Best campaign. That brought on the garden remake...

...which Trumples destroyed in record time by holding one of his no masks and no social distancing rallies... Maybe he stole the funds to pay for the rally refreshments.


I think Melania got skunked on that 'be best' campaign. It almost seems as if someone wanted to make her sound illiterate, I'm not a fan of her KGB style of uniform dresses or her Greek Godess chiffon dresses with those floaty things that trail off her shoulders like a Senior Prom dress from the early 60's. But she should have a better staff, she should have people who know how to help her.
0 Replies
 
Below viewing threshold (view)
bobsal u1553115
 
  6  
Fri 11 Sep, 2020 11:28 pm
@maxdancona,
Who's doing that?
0 Replies
 
FreedomEyeLove
 
  -3  
Fri 11 Sep, 2020 11:31 pm
@FreedomEyeLove,
LOL, my post, voted down into negatives in seconds.

Bob, you are a comedy master!
0 Replies
 
maxdancona
 
  0  
Fri 11 Sep, 2020 11:34 pm
@FreedomEyeLove,
FreedomEyeLove wrote:

Max, I've been recording this thread on my PC for a few hours. Bob has changed the votes literally multiple times in seconds.

It's been VERY entertaining Laughing

I don't like you much personally, but I have think you'd appreciate that.


My advice (from someone who you don't like much) is to ignore the ******* thumbs. The more you whine about down thumbs, the more they are going to do it. You went through middle school, didn't you?

Ignore the thumbs. If you have a post you think is important that gets disappeared, simply quote your own post and add a couple of words to it. It is not that difficult.

You will notice my posts rarely get disappeared... and I am pretty sure the Izzies are more upset by me than they are by you. The thumbs really don't matter.


FreedomEyeLove
 
  -4  
Fri 11 Sep, 2020 11:36 pm
@maxdancona,
You're missing the whole point max. Bob is cheating. the admins are either allowing it, or can't stop it.
maxdancona
 
  1  
Fri 11 Sep, 2020 11:42 pm
@FreedomEyeLove,
FreedomEyeLove wrote:

You're missing the whole point max. Bob is cheating. the admins are either allowing it, or can't stop it.


So what? Why do you care?

The thumbs don't matter. The admins are "allowing it" because it isn't worth their time. Just ignore the ******* thumbs.
FreedomEyeLove
 
  -2  
Fri 11 Sep, 2020 11:43 pm
@maxdancona,
Quote:
the admins are either allowing it


You're an admin
coldjoint
 
  0  
Fri 11 Sep, 2020 11:47 pm
@maxdancona,
Quote:
The admins are "allowing it" because it isn't worth their time. Just ignore the ******* thumbs.

I see, they want to give one member the right to vote posts out of sight. Just turn the whole forum over to him, right?
FreedomEyeLove
 
  -2  
Fri 11 Sep, 2020 11:48 pm
@coldjoint,
I love you coldjoint Very Happy
0 Replies
 
maxdancona
 
  1  
Fri 11 Sep, 2020 11:50 pm
@FreedomEyeLove,
FreedomEyeLove wrote:

Quote:
the admins are either allowing it


You're an admin


Let me tell you, if I were an admin, I would go in and edit your posts. I would changing random words to teapot and probably add the word "loser" every time you wrote "Trump". The admins have God like powers here if they want them. They have the database passwords, and they can not only block you... they can also literally edit what you type to make you say anything.

I think you are being silly. It seems to me that the admins are being pretty responsible. They don't have to let you post here. They let you post here. That you are still posting here shows that the admins are quite patient.

Having fake fights with people who control the site is foolish. The admins can literally make you disappear. I don't know why you are worried about ******* thumbs.
FreedomEyeLove
 
  -3  
Fri 11 Sep, 2020 11:53 pm
@maxdancona,
Quote:
if I were an admin, I would go in and edit your posts. I would changing random words to teapot and probably add the word "loser" every time you wrote "Trump". The admins have God like powers here if they want them. They have the database passwords, and they can not only block you... they can also literally edit what you type to make you say anything.


Spoken like a true admin.

Please spare me your wrath almighty lord my father.

Truce?
maxdancona
 
  1  
Fri 11 Sep, 2020 11:54 pm
@FreedomEyeLove,
FreedomEyeLove wrote:

Quote:
if I were an admin, I would go in and edit your posts. I would changing random words to teapot and probably add the word "loser" every time you wrote "Trump". The admins have God like powers here if they want them. They have the database passwords, and they can not only block you... they can also literally edit what you type to make you say anything.


Spoken like a true admin.

Please spare me your wrath almighty lord my father.

Truce?


It would have been funnier if you had added the word "teapot".

Fine, I admit. am an admin here, and a demigod in real life, and an irresistible lover.

Still, the thumbs are meaningless.
FreedomEyeLove
 
  -3  
Fri 11 Sep, 2020 11:57 pm
@maxdancona,
so very sorry my liege. Please do not strike me down with your teapot.
0 Replies
 
snood
 
  2  
Sat 12 Sep, 2020 03:14 am
@glitterbag,
glitterbag wrote:

Sturgis wrote:

Look here young lady, President Obama also put his feet up on the desk and then his health conscious wife planted a vegetable garden! Can you believe it? A vegetable garden.

Why this was the most outrageous thing since JFK's children were seen in the Oval Office!


I guess if Obama had been a big WWW fan and a friend of that sleazeball McMahan (I don't know how to spell his name) he would have been embraced by all the shitkickers.


Nah, because there was “just something about “ Obama that the shitkickers couldn’t embrace. Something...
0 Replies
 
 

Related Topics

 
Copyright © 2022 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/20/2022 at 02:03:37