Why don't people riot when a white man is murdered?

Reply Tue 1 Sep, 2020 04:04 pm
So many racially motivated cold blooded murders of whites recently. Like this 5 year old boy, shot in the head by a black man.

North Carolina man accused of shooting 5-year-old boy in the head: report

https://www.foxnews.com/us/north-carolina-man-shooting-boy

But why don't they spark riots like this?

I thought we lived in a country with "systemic racism" where killing blacks was perfectly acceptable and normalized? President Obama even said so!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 5 • Views: 1,034 • Replies: 55

View best answer, chosen by FreedomEyeLove
maiden-usa

Reply Tue 1 Sep, 2020 05:02 pm
@FreedomEyeLove,
Because police aren't expected to murder people and black people are?
maxdancona

Reply Tue 1 Sep, 2020 05:47 pm
@FreedomEyeLove,
Is this a griping session... or do you guys want a serious answer to this question.

It isn't that difficult to understand.
maiden-usa
  Selected Answer

Reply Tue 1 Sep, 2020 05:59 pm
@maxdancona,
From what I have seen the last couple days, you don't seem to get any respect from anyone here, what could you possibly have to add?
Teufel

Reply Tue 1 Sep, 2020 06:03 pm
@FreedomEyeLove,
Because in the USA white people are not repressed and systemically abused in their own country. That's why. They have no reason to get all upset unless they are bigoted racists with minds as active as a dead dog, like yourself. That's why.

Why are you and your ilk always so afraid of everything? What is it you imagine you will lose if African Americans are treated as white people are? What is your actual problem? Poor and dumb? Rocking horse didn't love you? One too many special baths from Grandpa? Still afraid to pick up the soap? Because there is something really wrong with you, only total idiots act as you do.

The problem is that people like you and ****, just don't understand anything because you are really very ignorant and obviously uneducated ... You actually imagine like the imbecilic space monkey Trump that immigrants, illegals and 'black people' are the issue with the USA, the reason why it is collapsing economically and therefore of course, socially.

The reality is that the world wide fiscal hegemony of the USA from 1917 to c.2008 was the creation of smoke and mirrors ... It was created by the two world wars. But by 1970, when post industrialisation began to bite both the US and UK economies; that faux situation started to fail. The UK lost two wars in a fiscal sense, won nothing of value but lost it's entire empire ... The USA started to feel manufacturing heat from cheaper economies, namely then Japan. The now broken up UK & French empires did not fall to US capitalism as the US expected. This when the term '3rd world' was coined.

In reality that is the crux of the collapse of the USA ... The first people hit by such a collapse are of course the poorest, which in the US is African Americans, in the UK people who live in what were the northern industrial areas. But they have now been in poverty for 30/40 years.

Now it is the mostly white lower middle class who are dropping into the cesspit of poverty and have been since 2008 ... Hence Trump got elected because of all the lies he told to these dense, ignorant people.

'Make America great again!" ... LOL, how? America has millions of uneducated plebs who are fit for very little except low level manufacturing ... Millions who come from families which are now generational failures. All of that manufacturing is a task which within 30 years will be done world wide 99% by AI robotics.

When US taxation goes through the roof as it must, then you'll probably see white people rioting ... but right now they have very little to whine about ... Though keep on blathering don't you boy.
0 Replies

maxdancona

Reply Tue 1 Sep, 2020 06:06 pm
@maiden-usa,
maiden-usa wrote:

From what I have seen the last couple days, you don't seem to get any respect from anyone here, what could you possibly have to add?

I tend to piss off extremists on both sides. To be honest I kind of like that. That I am attacked equally by Izzy on the left and FreedomEyeLove on the right makes me happy. I am not sure if anyone else can make that boast. I occasionally get some respect.

I am here to express my opinions, to have whatever reasonable interactions I can, and to amuse myself.

I don't need your respect. It would be nice if we could have an interesting discussion from time to time.
FreedomEyeLove

Reply Tue 1 Sep, 2020 06:08 pm
@maiden-usa,
Very interesting to note that these riots typically occur in response to the (usually justified) death of a violent criminal.

But shooting a five year old child in the face or sneak attack beating an unsuspecting man in the back of the head with a brick... that's A-OK. No need to riot in response to those.

Because the victim was white.
maxdancona

Reply Tue 1 Sep, 2020 06:11 pm
@FreedomEyeLove,
What exactly "justifies" a death?

I would think that a justified death would mean at least they were convicted of a serious crime in front of a jury.

Are you willing to say that Trayvon Martin deserved to die? Why?

What about George Floyed, or Armoud Arbery or any of the other people.

Saying that a death is "justified" is a pretty serious claim.
0 Replies

FreedomEyeLove

Reply Tue 1 Sep, 2020 06:12 pm
@FreedomEyeLove,
Oh, also raping a woman in broad daylight like it's just another Tuesday... perfectly OK and not deserving of a riot response to these folks.

Stalking and murdering white people just because they're white, or if they're even suspected of being a Trump voter, perfectly A-OK to murder those folks. No need for a riot.
maxdancona

Reply Tue 1 Sep, 2020 06:13 pm
@FreedomEyeLove,
FreedomEyeLove wrote:

Oh, also raping a woman in broad daylight like it's just another Tuesday... perfectly OK and not deserving of a riot response to these folks.

Stalking and murdering white people just because they're white, or if they're even suspected of being a Trump voter, perfectly A-OK to murder those folks. No need for a riot.

This rapist was a Trump supporter. You are being silly.

0 Replies

Teufel

Reply Tue 1 Sep, 2020 06:18 pm
@maxdancona,

How does one have 'interesting discussion' with the blatantly brain dead? It's rhetorical; obviously.

The thing that is 'fel' and all those akin to him start in a place which is so irrational and dumb, that no discussion can be held.... One cannot change their opinion, because they have been given their opinion and do not understand it .. they just hold it. They wave their lickle patriotic flags, bang the drum and sing the song. No one can change that.

As for pissing people off; you don't piss me off, you have no value to me like the rest of the world outside of my wife. Myself I am not looking to piss anyone off, I am merely horrified at the swarm of imbeciles who appear constantly on here. It is galling.

What generally gets up my nose about the whole shooting match is that all these people such as on here, they hold these incredibly dumb propaganda generated opinions ..... Which just makes the world a really repulsive place. When there is no need.

maxdancona

Reply Tue 1 Sep, 2020 06:19 pm
@Teufel,
Quote:
As for pissing people off; you don't piss me off, you have no value to me like the rest of the world outside of my wife. Myself I am not looking to piss anyone off, I am merely horrified at the swarm of imbeciles who appear constantly on here. It is galling.

I will work on that Teufel Wink
0 Replies

maxdancona

Reply Tue 1 Sep, 2020 06:20 pm
@Teufel,
I am trying to engage with the Conservatives here. There are two goals.

1. I am hoping that maybe I can get them to see the contradictions in their world view. This may be an impossible goal. I am asking what I think are the right questions, if they are open-minded enough to think... they will do so.

2. I am writing for my own amusement and the challenge of expressing my ideas. I can enjoy finding a new way to express an idea, even if they aren't willing to accept it.
oralloy

Reply Tue 1 Sep, 2020 11:40 pm
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:
It would be nice if we could have an interesting discussion from time to time.

You run from interesting discussions at the first sign of facts being posted.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Tue 1 Sep, 2020 11:41 pm
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:
I am trying to engage with the Conservatives here.

Running from conversations at the first sign of facts is pretty much the opposite of engagement.

maxdancona wrote:
I am hoping that maybe I can get them to see the contradictions in their world view. This may be an impossible goal.

It is impossible, but not for the reason that you think.

You are not able to demonstrate any such contradictions.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Tue 1 Sep, 2020 11:42 pm
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:
do you guys want a serious answer to this question.

It would be nice, but I do not believe that you have a serious answer to give.
maxdancona

Reply Wed 2 Sep, 2020 05:55 am
@oralloy,
Oralloy, This should be easy to understand for someone as intelligent as you. This thread is claiming that the "riots" are because a Black man is murdered. I would be surprised if you didn't see the fallacy in FreedomEyeLove's silly argument.

But I will explain it too you simply (as if you weren't as intelligent as you claim). Here is the simple explanation.

The protests are about injustice. The claim of the protesters is that Black men are treated differently by police (and by other important parts of society) than White men. The protests are about the fact that this basic injustice is leading to a high rate of deaths of Black men who wouldn't die if the exact same thing happened but they happened to be right.

Before we get into the facts... let me ask the question.

If you are actually serious in having a real discusssion then the facts matter. If I provide facts that this basic injustice is true... and that Black people are killed at a much higher rate than White people at the hands of police... will you change your mind?
BillRM

Reply Wed 2 Sep, 2020 07:18 am
@FreedomEyeLove,
FreedomEyeLove wrote:

LOL you think that anyone going to buy that the sad killing of a child by a drug addict and a mentally ill man have anything at all to do with race?

The man dine with the family of the murder child days before he kill the child.

Or the attack on the woman have anything to do with race either an from what I could tell from the blur video the woman being attack was not white so how is this a racist attack as once more 88 percent of rape victims and the attackers are of the same race.

If you need a reason to be proud of the white race we by far lead in producing serial killers.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Wed 2 Sep, 2020 10:19 am
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:
Here is the simple explanation.

The protests are about injustice. The claim of the protesters is that Black men are treated differently by police (and by other important parts of society) than White men. The protests are about the fact that this basic injustice is leading to a high rate of deaths of Black men who wouldn't die if the exact same thing happened but they happened to be right.

That is incorrect. The protests are because progressives want black people to be free to rape and murder white people.

maxdancona wrote:
Before we get into the facts... let me ask the question.

Don't be silly. You never get into the facts.

As soon as facts enter a conversation, you proclaim that they are silly and then leave that conversation.

maxdancona wrote:
If you are actually serious in having a real discusssion then the facts matter.

You know very well that I am always interested in serious conversation.

You are the person here who has no interest in a serious conversation.

maxdancona wrote:
If I provide facts that this basic injustice is true... and that Black people are killed at a much higher rate than White people at the hands of police... will you change your mind?

No. Because whether that fact is true or not is entirely unrelated to the protests.

It may well be true, and you may well be able to prove it. But so what?

Even if you prove that factoid, it will not change the reality that BLM is all about raping and murdering white people.
maxdancona

Reply Wed 2 Sep, 2020 10:24 am
@oralloy,
Quote:
That is incorrect. The protests are because progressives want black people to be free to rape and murder white people.

This is the problem. You are not only wrong, you are stubbornly wrong. This is a ridiculous statement you are making... and there is no progressive I have seen who has said anything close to this.

Worse... there is no way that I can prove you wrong. Every factual claim that I make I can say... "I will admit that I am wrong if you provide this evidence". That is how I know that I am basing my facts on evidence rather than on political ideology. My mind can be changed. Yours can't.

You just say nonsense things that you say are true because you say they are true.

Intelligent people can see things from more than one perspective. And intelligent people can realize when their own beliefs are contradicted by the facts. It doesn't take any intelligence to just declare you are right and insist that your beliefs are facts.

1. Forums
  2. » Why don't people riot when a white man is murdered?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/10/2024 at 07:14:20