Why don't people riot when a white man is murdered?

oralloy

Reply Wed 2 Sep, 2020 10:36 am
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:
This is the problem. You are not only wrong, you are stubbornly wrong. This is a ridiculous statement you are making... and there is no progressive I have seen who has said anything close to this.

The facts back me up. And from the way you flee a conversation whenever facts are introduced, it's clear that you know that they back me up.

maxdancona wrote:
Worse... there is no way that I can prove you wrong. Every factual claim that I make I can say... "I will admit that I am wrong if you provide this evidence". That is how I know that I am basing my facts on evidence rather than on political ideology. My mind can be changed. Yours can't.

My mind can be changed. You just fail to change it because you have no case to make.

maxdancona wrote:
You just say nonsense things that you say are true because you say they are true.

I do not agree that the truth is nonsense.

maxdancona wrote:
Intelligent people can see things from more than one perspective. And intelligent people can realize when their own beliefs are contradicted by the facts.

The way you flee conversations when facts are introduced shows that you are intelligent enough to recognize that your beliefs are contradicted by facts.

maxdancona wrote:
It doesn't take any intelligence to just declare you are right and insist that your beliefs are facts.

How much intelligence does it take to flee a conversation whenever you are confronted with facts?
maiden-usa

Reply Wed 2 Sep, 2020 10:38 am
@maxdancona,
So... are cops killing black people at a rate higher than black people killing black people? How about black people killing white people?
maxdancona

Reply Wed 2 Sep, 2020 10:39 am
@oralloy,
Quote:
That is incorrect. The protests are because progressives want black people to be free to rape and murder white people.

This is idiotic.

I will accept that you are correct if...

- You can show me a significant number of progressives who say they support Black people raping and murdering white people.

I support the Black Lives Matter movement. I don't want Black people to be free to rape and murder. That alone disproves your idiotic statement.

What will make you change your mind?
oralloy

Reply Wed 2 Sep, 2020 10:47 am
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:
I support the Black Lives Matter movement.

Why do you support the rape and murder of white people?

maxdancona wrote:
I don't want Black people to be free to rape and murder.

If you support groups with that goal, you support that goal.

maxdancona wrote:
That alone disproves your idiotic statement.

Not really. It only shows that you are making contradictory statements.

maxdancona wrote:
What will make you change your mind?

I suppose if you provided proof that BLM was not a direct response to Trayvon Martin, Michael Brown, and Eric Garner, that might be a start.

Maybe also if you could prove that Amy Cooper, the Wuestenbergs, and the McCloskeys were not having their lives destroyed for merely trying to protect themselves from dangerous thugs.
0 Replies

BillRM

Reply Wed 2 Sep, 2020 12:28 pm
@maxdancona,
As Hitler people once make clear the more you repeat an outrageous lie the more people will give it credit no matter how stupid it might be such as a civil right movement is into being allowing to rape and murder for the reason of race.

Can not see how anyone here can be so lacking in intelligent to give any honest credit to such nonsense so on it face they must be racists wishing to harm people base only on the color of their skin for some strange reason.
BillRM

Reply Wed 2 Sep, 2020 12:43 pm
@maiden-usa,
maiden-usa wrote:

So... are cops killing black people at a rate higher than black people killing black people? How about black people killing white people?

Strange is it not that until Trump came onto the scene the US murder rate overall had been going down for at least 40 years.
0 Replies

BillRM

Reply Wed 2 Sep, 2020 12:56 pm
@maiden-usa,
Quote:

https://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2019/10/17/facts-about-crime-in-the-u-s/

Violent crime in the U.S. has fallen sharply over the past quarter century. The two most commonly cited sources of crime statistics in the U.S. both show a substantial decline in the violent crime rate since it peaked in the early 1990s. One is an annual report by the FBI of serious crimes reported to police in more than 18,500 jurisdictions around the country. The other is a nationally representative annual survey by the Bureau of Justice Statistics, which asks approximately 160,000 Americans ages 12 and older whether they were victims of crime, regardless of whether they reported those crimes to the police.

Using the FBI numbers, the violent crime rate fell 51% between 1993 and 2018. Using the BJS data, the rate fell 71% during that span. The long-term decline in violent crime hasn’t been uninterrupted, though. The FBI, for instance, reported increases in the violent crime rate between 2004 and 2006 and again between 2014 and 2016. Violent crime includes offenses such as rape, robbery and assault.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Wed 2 Sep, 2020 12:57 pm
@BillRM,
Godwin's law! I win another debate! Very Happy

But I'll give you credit for being able to run away from facts almost as fast as Max can.
BillRM

Reply Wed 2 Sep, 2020 01:03 pm
@oralloy,
What hell did you win as the violence crime rate including murders and rape have been trending down for decades.

Quote:
Using the FBI numbers, the violent crime rate fell 51% between 1993 and 2018. Using the BJS data, the rate fell 71% during that span[/[/color]
BillRM

Reply Wed 2 Sep, 2020 01:23 pm
@maiden-usa,
maiden-usa wrote:

Another poster appearing recently out of thin air how wonderful. Poor Storm front must have no one let as all it members are busy postings on other websites.

In any case welcome.
FreedomEyeLove

Reply Wed 2 Sep, 2020 02:10 pm
@oralloy,
Welcome back oralloy!

Nice to have someone with grounded common sense here again!
oralloy

Reply Wed 2 Sep, 2020 07:19 pm
@FreedomEyeLove,
Thanks. I didn't really leave though. I've just been busy with Hiroshima/Nagasaki arguments elsewhere on the internet.

This being the 75th anniversary of our heroic defense against Japanese aggression, progressive freaks have been throwing a lot of temper tantrums.

https://image.politicalcartoons.com/241968/600/hiroshima-nagasaki-75th.png
oralloy

Reply Wed 2 Sep, 2020 09:43 pm
@BillRM,
BillRM wrote:
What hell did you win

I won the debate that we were having.

When you call someone a Nazi, unless that person is promoting genocide or persecuting Jews or Israelis, you have lost the debate by default. And the person who you have called a Nazi has won the debate by default.

BillRM wrote:
as the violence crime rate including murders and rape have been trending down for decades.

Quote:
Using the FBI numbers, the violent crime rate fell 51% between 1993 and 2018. Using the BJS data, the rate fell 71% during that span

That's nice. But what does it have to do with the price of tea in China?

I'll take your word for it that it's true. I don't feel like wading through a bunch of boring stats. And despite your outrageous accusations of racism recently, I still trust your integrity.

But again... what does it have to do with the price of tea in China?
maxdancona

Reply Wed 2 Sep, 2020 09:46 pm
@oralloy,
maiden-usa

Reply Wed 2 Sep, 2020 09:47 pm
@BillRM,
BillRM wrote:

maiden-usa wrote:

Another poster appearing recently out of thin air how wonderful. Poor Storm front must have no one let as all it members are busy postings on other websites.

In any case welcome.

Is this a thing here? You are the second person to say something like this. I made an account here and watched to see which way the wind blows and now I am participating.

Is this something that is frowned upon here? I mean I can leave if it bothers you guys. Just seems like there is a lack of balance here.

Thanks for the welcome (I think?) though.
FreedomEyeLove

Reply Wed 2 Sep, 2020 09:48 pm
@oralloy,
Quote:
That's nice. I'll take your word for it that it's true. But what does it have to do with the price of tea in China?

What does it have to do with how the cow ate the cabbage?

I don't like this website when you're gone oralloy.
oralloy

Reply Wed 2 Sep, 2020 09:56 pm
@BillRM,
BillRM wrote:
Poor Storm front must have no one let as all it members are busy postings on other websites.

Godwin's law! Maiden-usa wins the debate!
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Wed 2 Sep, 2020 09:58 pm
@maiden-usa,
maiden-usa wrote:
Is this something that is frowned upon here? I mean I can leave if it bothers you guys. Just seems like there is a lack of balance here.

Progressives never like people who post facts.

Please stay. We need more good guys posting here to balance out all the evil progressives.
0 Replies

BillRM

Reply Wed 2 Sep, 2020 10:01 pm
@maiden-usa,
In a short short period of time there was a lot to brand new members that was way about normal numbers and to a man and women they was all far right Trump supporters with racial altitudes.

So the question is are they real accounts first of all an was this likely attack in anyway connected to the campaign of Russian trolls or such,

Welcome
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Wed 2 Sep, 2020 10:05 pm
@FreedomEyeLove,
FreedomEyeLove wrote:
I don't like this website when you're gone oralloy.

I wasn't really gone. I was just focused on Hiroshima and Nagasaki.

Progressives don't like that we won WWII. Whey would rather that we had been the ones who had been nuked.

Progressives still want America to be nuked even today.

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/04/2024 at 07:53:55