Why don't people riot when a white man is murdered?

oralloy

Reply Wed 2 Sep, 2020 10:06 pm
@maxdancona,
It would have been interesting if Ike and Kennedy had let Dr. Teller build Sundial.

Ike truly was a menace to American security. Kennedy was little better.
0 Replies

FreedomEyeLove

Reply Wed 2 Sep, 2020 10:17 pm
@oralloy,
Quote:
Progressives still want America to be nuked even today.

I sleep with a locked and loaded weapon on my nightstand. I just wait for the day that BLM/Antifa tries something on me.
maiden-usa

Reply Wed 2 Sep, 2020 10:23 pm
@FreedomEyeLove,
FreedomEyeLove wrote:

I sleep with a locked and loaded weapon on my nightstand. I just wait for the day that BLM/Antifa tries something on me.

Me too!
BillRM

Reply Thu 3 Sep, 2020 06:27 am
@maiden-usa,
maiden-usa wrote:

FreedomEyeLove wrote:

Me too!

Ok thanks for showing me that I was 100 percent right about you as nothing but a racist that had come out of hiding thanks to Trump or a Russian Troll.

Hate the idea that there are americans such as yourself and would love repeat love to think that you are a Russian troll
maiden-usa

Reply Thu 3 Sep, 2020 06:30 am
@BillRM,
wow, ok. Hate much?

Loser.
Revealing A Secret

Reply Thu 3 Sep, 2020 09:44 pm
As Much As I Admire The Intelligence And Consciousness Of Oralloy, FreedomEyeLove And Maiden-USA, Yet Despise The Ignorance Of BillRM And Others That Believe CNN, MSM, ABC, Etc. I Really Do Not Understand Why There Is Nobody In This Thread Saying That Both Sides Are Compromised, Both Sides Saber Rattle, Both Sides Are Friends Outside Of Politics (Trump / Hillary), Both Sides Literally Disagree On Everything (Meaning It's Scripted To Divide You), That There Never Really Was Any Division Among Those That Control You, But Division In Those Which Allow Themselves To Be Controlled.
BillRM

Reply Thu 3 Sep, 2020 10:18 pm
@maiden-usa,
maiden-usa wrote:

FreedomEyeLove wrote:

Me too!

If you two clowns handle firearms in a similar manner to that brave couple shown on Fox waving guns around as BLM protectors march by their home the chance of you both killing yourself is large very large indeed.

Revealing A Secret

Reply Thu 3 Sep, 2020 10:23 pm
@BillRM,
Quote:
BLM protesters

Bill, This Is Your Problem. You Still Call Them "Protesters", When They Are Insurgents. Your Other Problem, You Watch CNN. Your Other Other Problem, You Can't Discern A "Protester" From An "Insurgent". Your Other Other Other Problem, You Haven't Realized That This Is Hitler's Play Book From 1933 Coming Back In 2020, Those Insurgents = Those Brown Shirts. What Comes After The Brown Shirts?

Bill, If You Truly Have Even 1% Of Humility In You, Read "Sturmabteilung: The Unofficial Army Of Thugs Hitler Used". What You Are Seeing, Is A Repeat Of What Happened In 1933, When The Insurgents Rioted On The Highway Awhile Back, The Cop Car's Number Was "1933".
BillRM

Reply Thu 3 Sep, 2020 10:35 pm
@Revealing A Secret,
Quote:
Yet Despise The Ignorance Of BillRM And Others That Believe CNN, MSM, ABC, Etc

YES I surely have far more faith in the above news sites then I have for all the dark Conspiracies websites all together. Oh do not forget NPR and the BBC the next time you are building your list.

No Hillary was not running a child sex slaves business out of a Pizza shop.
BillRM

Reply Thu 3 Sep, 2020 10:43 pm
@Revealing A Secret,
Insurgents indeed well you might get an insurgents if Trump call for his supporters to vote twice to give him another term in office have any results.

What a damn stupid low life that we now have as president.
0 Replies

Revealing A Secret

Reply Thu 3 Sep, 2020 10:49 pm
@BillRM,
Quote:
YES I surely have far more faith in the above news sites

I Know You Do, But Your Faith Is Blind, And Your Discernment Is Weak, If You Would Set The Left / Right Paradigm Aside, And Look At Both CNN And Fox News, Look At What They Report, You Will See That They Are Purposely Disagreeing On Everything To Divide Fox Audiences From CNN Audiences. Open Your Eyes Bill, The Country Is Under Attack By Communism, You Should Have Known This When You Saw Them Calling Violent People "Peaceful", That Should Have Been Your Red Flag, Your Faith In Them Is Equal To Religious Faith In Evangelist Wolves.
0 Replies

BillRM

Reply Thu 3 Sep, 2020 10:55 pm
@Revealing A Secret,
LOL Trump is following Hitler blue print of how to destroy a democracy to the letter including brown shirts and as he is not nearly bright enough to do so I can only look forward to finding out who is behind the curtain giving him instructions.
BillRM

Reply Thu 3 Sep, 2020 11:09 pm
@maiden-usa,
maiden-usa wrote:

wow, ok. Hate much?

Loser.

Dear I am not the one using a firearm in the bedroom as a sex toy.
0 Replies

Revealing A Secret

Reply Thu 3 Sep, 2020 11:11 pm
@BillRM,
Quote:
Trump is following Hitler blue print

Donald Trump = D-T (4th Letter 20th Letter), Hitler Was Born On 4 / 20, I Have Seen Trump Use The Word "Round Them Up", Hitler Used The Same Term. This Is Why I Told You To Get Away From The Left / Right Paradigm, Both Sides Are Two Pieces To A Communist Agenda, The People Are In Danger, Those "Peaceful Protesters" Are Thugs, The Same Thugs Hitler Used Before His Foot Soldiers Came In To Detain Everyone.

Read: Sturmabteilung: The Unofficial Army Of Thugs Hitler Used.

Nobody In This Thread Is Right By Defending One Party Over The Other, The Allusions Of Communism Are In Both Political Parties, You Keep Repeating What Your News Channels Told You, But They Are All Puppets, Bill. It's A Show, For The Rich, You People Are Merely Pawns In Their Game Of Division, And Both CNN Viewers And Fox Viewers Will Fall When Divided.

This Isn't A Democrat / Republican, CNN / Fox, Liberal / Patriot Thing, This Is Hitler's Playbook In 1933 / Hitler's Playbook In 2020, Hitler Called News "Fake News", Like Trump Does, It's A Ruse, Wake Up And Smell The Ruses.

Hitler Wore "Skull And Bones" Caps:

https://www.phoenixinvestmentarms.com/History%20Pictures/1512KLTotenkopf33/BHimlerMauthausen.jpg

Trump Is In "Skull And Bones" Society (Like George Bush), Wake Up Please.

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/4e/72/d5/4e72d54a0abdc75aacb571ad0d0e7220.gif

Hitler's Wall... Communism.
Trump's Wall... Communism.
Wall Of China... Communism.
0 Replies

FreedomEyeLove

Reply Thu 3 Sep, 2020 11:56 pm
@Revealing A Secret,
Jesus Christ is my lord and savior.

I fear no man, and I fear nothing this world throws at me.
BillRM

Reply Fri 4 Sep, 2020 12:17 am
@FreedomEyeLove,
FreedomEyeLove wrote:

Jesus Christ is my lord and savior.

I fear no man, and I fear nothing this world throws at me.

You feel that way about a non-white man also amazing.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/24/2024 at 05:31:39