Who’s guilty in London tragedy?

Reply Fri 8 Jul, 2005 03:29 am
The tragedy in London can be compared with September, 11 in USA and March in Spain.
But the British have been sitting on a barrel of gunpowder for a long time. And what did they think about when supported Islam extremists in Afghanistan and Chechnya? They welcomed Zakaev and patronized Hizb-ut-Tahrir. Chechen cells are prospering in UK. I heard that according to BBC survey 7 of 10 British Muslims support bin Laden.
British colonies have passed into history but Blair didn't want to refuse from great-power colonial policy. Now he sheds crocodile tears and British people pay for his shortsightedness.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 421 • Replies: 2
No top replies

goodfielder

Reply Fri 8 Jul, 2005 05:41 am
Aside from making some inferences I can't really understand what you're on about. If you are trying to say something then do so, come right out and say it.
0 Replies

Steve 41oo

Reply Fri 8 Jul, 2005 05:57 am
Its true that French intelligence services referred to London as Londonistan.

But failure to prevent an attack does not equate with culpability for it.

From Independent in front of me

Up until now the police and security services have been congratulated at foiling any terrorism act sin the 11 September atrocities. Police say they have thwarted five major al Qaida plots in the UK. But they are still struggling to get anything like a full understanding of the al Qaida threat in the Uk..

Who's guilty? The people who planted the bombs thats who. Why did they do it? Thats another question.
0 Replies