2020 POTUS Election

maiden-usa

Reply Tue 1 Sep, 2020 05:52 pm
@maxdancona,
Democrat run cities are burning. How many Republican run cities are burning?

BLM is a hate group using violence to try to sway people's votes. Fear does not win many votes.

How many votes will this win?

maxdancona

Reply Tue 1 Sep, 2020 06:25 pm
@maiden-usa,
maiden-usa wrote:

Democrat run cities are burning. How many Republican run cities are burning?

BLM is a hate group using violence to try to sway people's votes. Fear does not win many votes.

How many votes will this win?

The riots won't win (or lose) any votes.

This is an election about Trump. People will vote on Trump's behavior during the racial unrest. If people feel like Trump is showing leadership and helping to calm the situation, they will vote for him.

I think most people are pretty upset with how Trump is handling this unrest. and they are comparing it to Obama who showed much more responsible leadership under similar circumstances.

You have your ideological biases... but objectively, these protests under the Trump administration are escalating and spreading in a way they never have before.

maiden-usa

Reply Tue 1 Sep, 2020 07:43 pm
@maxdancona,
I think what is going to happen soon is that the "silent majority" is going to stop being as silent as it is and take back the streets from the criminals.

They may put a lot of actual protesters in quite a bind.
maxdancona

Reply Tue 1 Sep, 2020 08:16 pm
@maiden-usa,
The "silent majority" is neither.
0 Replies

hightor

Reply Wed 2 Sep, 2020 04:22 am
@maxdancona,
Quote:
Your example doesn't meet my definition of "push polls".

Fair enough. As I said before, that was only one example. After you've had a dozen or more of the questions read to you it becomes clearer.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.04 seconds on 05/05/2024 at 09:02:13