Donald Trump is up for a Knighthood - UK

Reply Thu 27 Aug, 2020 10:19 am
Ok - I like Trump. Probably the Only US pres that will be remembered for being true to the people he presided over.

BUT! The Queen of England has (Breaking News) entered him into the 'honours list' for this years' OBE's (ORDER OF THE BRITISH EMPIRE) A KNIGHTHOOD!!!)

All because his ancestors are Scottish & he has a few exemplary golf-course franchises Over here???

Really?

Sir Donald - For What?

Mark
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 2 • Views: 637 • Replies: 5

View best answer, chosen by mark noble
mark noble

Reply Thu 27 Aug, 2020 10:23 am
@mark noble,
Worse STILL - He has a County-assigned to His Knighthood - Sir Donald of Southamptonshire - Madness!

Have a Crazy-arse Day
0 Replies

Teufel
  Selected Answer

Reply Thu 27 Aug, 2020 11:18 am
@mark noble,
mark noble wrote:

Ok - I like Trump. Probably the Only US pres that will be remembered for being true to the people he presided over.

Truly I wonder what is wrong with people, what is indeed wrong with you ..... How can people be so easily fooled and led as they are.

If Trump thought killing kittens live on air would gain him a vote - He'd do it.

Trump lies, constantly. He is a fraud. He is probably a rapist. He is almost certainly a tax evader. He was only saved from impeachment by numbers. He is trying to crash the next election and become dictator ... The man is a cancer and a cretin ... As well as being mentally ill. He is a paranoid narcissist, which is not good in a man who is head of the world's biggest bully country and largest holder of arms.

As for 'true to the people' which f'ing people would that be? Oh that's right, white trash and white inbreeds. Because all the OTHER AMERICAN PEOPLE OF ANY OTHER ETHNIC ORIGIN ...... apparently have no right to exist

You mark are a racist and a discriminator; either purposefully or through sheer and utter ignorance.

One suspects it is the second option.

maxdancona

Reply Thu 27 Aug, 2020 11:23 am
0 Replies

BillRM

Reply Thu 27 Aug, 2020 12:00 pm
@Teufel,
Quote:
Truly I wonder what is wrong with people, what is indeed wrong with you ..... How can people be so easily fooled and led as they are.

You know I am truly amazed that someone so lacking in intelligent can end up being so serous a threat to our freedoms and our republic as Trump is proving to be.

What the hell is wrong with us for allowing this to happen to us?
0 Replies

Sturgis

Reply Thu 27 Aug, 2020 03:50 pm
Alpacas would be better equipped to respond properly to certain things.

Hey, folks... Have any of you brainiacs bothered reading the tags?
0 Replies