Hey, I have a question. How much of a genealogical disgrace do you have to be to abuse voting system

Reply Tue 25 Nov, 2014 02:02 pm
I'm curious.

Vote this one down, too.

You are a coward.

You vote me down the same way you push people away when they remind you how much of a tool within a stool you really are.

Down voting everything. I'm going to presume that you only down vote because you're a 100% non-distilled pile of **** sitting in this psychical sun you've created through all the anger and hatred within your putrid simulation of life.

Here's a mind-blowing tip. I could just make alternate accounts, pretend to hate on me and have you up vote me.

You live in a vicious circle and that is why reverse-psychology is your enemy. That is why you envy me..

Will you look at that, I predicted you would vote me down because that's all you do. You don't do anything differently because you're not even living - you are psychically dead. Nice vicious circle you have there, I didn't know people could still have those in an era built on technology. But I guess some people like you still manage to stay under a rock.

Lordyaswas

Reply Tue 25 Nov, 2014 02:30 pm
@One Eyed Mind,
Tell you what, one eye, why don't you just leave us plebs to our silly ways and take your equations and calculations to a proper professional body who can cast an expert eye over them and give you their verdict.

There's no profit in trying to get us mere lesser mortals to understand such geniosity, is there?

Copy and paste it all and present it to your fellow genii, why not.
One Eyed Mind

Reply Tue 25 Nov, 2014 02:39 pm
@Lordyaswas,
The fact that I am not taking all this work and only looking for the best of the best is why you should respect what I do even more so. People that do what you suggest are people that look down on small minds.

I have a motto: "A great mind that cannot be courteous to a small mind is not a great mind."

I am trying to work with the small people. That's what makes me different from other great thinkers. I don't want to run off to a remote island. I want to stay here and bring everything I have earned and created through diligent processing of life's molecular structures.

I just want to cure cancer. Small people can say great things even if they are not great people. Who cares if some people have a stroke of genius and others become the genius stroking themselves.

Life is built on both the frivolous and the marvelous. My information is based on the contrasting elements that make the bottom and the top of a skyscraper look just as aesthetically pleasing.
Lordyaswas

Reply Tue 25 Nov, 2014 03:13 pm
@One Eyed Mind,
"The fact that I am not taking all this work and only looking for the best of the best is why you should respect what I do even more so. ..."

Why?

To my small mind, the fact that you obsessively churn out reams of weird formulae and state that by doing so you are solving the world's greatest problems just makes me think that you are in serious need of help.

The fact that you can not see this is not my fault, or the fault of anyone else here.

If you are creating wondrous solutions, take them where they can be appreciated and applauded.

If however you are spouting bollocks and getting angry because we are not prepared to gaze in wonder at your Emperor's new clothes, then I suggest you go and talk to a professional.

One Eyed Mind

Reply Tue 25 Nov, 2014 03:16 pm
@Lordyaswas,
I gather that you forgot you came out of your mother's vagina and think somehow you make good use of a speech privilege to say that great knowledge offends your casual knowledge.

Just remember, every day you come on here to associate with the same ol' laundry list. Where as every day for me, I am making scientific breakthroughs that you envy which is why you insist that I leave. You want me to leave because you have no hopes for yourself. That's despicable.
Lordyaswas

Reply Tue 25 Nov, 2014 03:23 pm
@One Eyed Mind,
There's no need to get nasty just because I'm pointing out some home truths to you, one eye.

Put it this way.....if so many people here (and probsbly elsewhere) think that you are .....let's say, slightly off the wall, don't you think that there may be a teeny chance, given the law of probability, that they are right?

Take your numbers to high flying experts, one eye. I see no profit for you in continuing your ongoing battle here, as it achieves nothing positive.
One Eyed Mind

Reply Tue 25 Nov, 2014 03:31 pm
@Lordyaswas,
Logical fallacy: appealing to numbers (the irony).

When you can show me a time in the history of mankind that people followed the genius rather than the wars/riots, let me know.

Until then, I'm not playing to your kowtowing mockery of a game. If you want to be a deluded fool that has absolutely nothing going for them, that's your own pathetic choice. But when you take out your own failures on people who do things you can't, that's when you need to get help for being a self-destructive spaz of a hypocrite.
Pearlylustre

Reply Tue 25 Nov, 2014 04:10 pm
@One Eyed Mind,
When my daughter was little I told her that if you're smart (and/or pretty) you don't need to tell people because it will be obvious to them. Your Mum didn't tell you that? Calling yourself a genius isn't that convincing without evidence.
One Eyed Mind

Reply Tue 25 Nov, 2014 04:21 pm
@Pearlylustre,
"it will be obvious to them".

Nothing is "obvious" to people.

People are ******* stupid. If stupidity didn't exist, we wouldn't have politics.

I just wish people like you whom pretend these issues don't exist would simply pretend you, yourself do not exist so people like me who face the big picture outside of our petty senses and "opinions" don't have to deal with your counter-intuitive bullshit.
neologist

Reply Tue 25 Nov, 2014 07:10 pm
@One Eyed Mind,
One Eyed Mind wrote:
. . . If stupidity didn't exist, we wouldn't have politics. . .
That seems true.
0 Replies