Black on White Crime Archives - American Renaissance

Wed 19 Aug, 2020 04:58 pm
https://www.amren.com/tag/black-on-white-crime/

Only a true idiot does not recognize that Black on White crime is rampant. Just open the news everyday, and there it will be. Assault, robbery, home invasion, car jacking, rape, murder, etc.

This BLM narrative is as phony as Global Climate Change. But there is an upside. We can readily identify the true morons in the world by virtue of their proclamations.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 3,445 • Replies: 30
Topic Closed

maxdancona

Wed 19 Aug, 2020 05:02 pm
@Dr Sliptinschit,
This is a man who talks about how we are "Selling out White America". He still hasn't explained what he means by White America.

I am curious. To me there is a line between conservatism and White Supremacy. If I were a conservative, I would want to put myself solidly on the side of the line that isn't blatantly racist.

Are there any conservatives who support Dr. Slipt in this nonsense?
maxdancona

Wed 19 Aug, 2020 05:05 pm
For the record... when extremist nutcases on the left promoted violence and excused looting, I had no trouble denouncing them and I was eager to separate myself from them.

The problem here is extremism... not conservatism or liberalism. This is blatantly racist extremism.
Dr Sliptinschit

Wed 19 Aug, 2020 05:27 pm
@maxdancona,
Quote:
I am curious. To me there is a line between conservatism and White Supremacy. If I were a conservative, I would want to put myself solidly on the side of the line that isn't blatantly racist.

What makes you think that conservatives or white supremacists are racists?
maxdancona

Wed 19 Aug, 2020 05:32 pm
@Dr Sliptinschit,
I didn't say that conservatives are racists.... in fact I was saying there is a line.

I am absolutely saying that White supremacists are racists (by definition).

Do you disagree?
Dr Sliptinschit

Wed 19 Aug, 2020 05:33 pm
@maxdancona,
Quote:
This is blatantly racist extremism.

I have always said the same thing.

This is why we need to keep electing Republicans.
maxdancona

Wed 19 Aug, 2020 05:34 pm
@Dr Sliptinschit,
I would like a yes or no answer to this question (seeing as you brought it up).

Are White Supremacists racists?
maxdancona

Wed 19 Aug, 2020 05:42 pm
@Dr Sliptinschit,
For the casual reader, American Renaissance is an unabashedly White Supremacist group. They state that Black people genetically predisposed to psychopathic behavior and that Black people have natural traits that make them unable to be civilized without the aid of White people.

In my opinion this is racism.

Whether Dr. Slipt actually believes this, or if he is posting their stuff out of ignorance is unclear. I would like him to clarify.

Dr Sliptinschit

Wed 19 Aug, 2020 05:43 pm
@maxdancona,
Quote:
I didn't say that conservatives are racists.... in fact I was saying there is a line.

I am absolutely saying that White supremacists are racists (by definition).

Do you disagree?

No, Do you believe the Black Panthers are racists?

There is nothing wrong with white pride!

https://localtvkfsm.files.wordpress.com/2015/05/img_0636.jpg?quality=85&strip=all&w=770
0 Replies

maxdancona

Wed 19 Aug, 2020 05:45 pm
OK....

So you accept being a White Supremacist... but you deny being a racist.

I suppose that about settles it.
maxdancona

Wed 19 Aug, 2020 05:49 pm
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:

OK....

Oh ... and we should make this obviously clear. ... and you are a Trump Supporter.
Dr Sliptinschit

Wed 19 Aug, 2020 06:06 pm
@maxdancona,
Quote:
I would like a yes or no answer to this question (seeing as you brought it up).

Are White Supremacists racists?

How the hell do I know? I don't label people.

https://mirandamiller517.files.wordpress.com/2015/03/tumblr_m3r9e4htos1qfvq9bo1_r1_1280.jpg
maxdancona

Wed 19 Aug, 2020 06:11 pm
@Dr Sliptinschit,
1. I am not a White Supremacist.

2. If you type these words sincerely.... I am not a White Supremacist, then I will take you at your word and I will accept that you are not a White Supremacist.

3. Other than that, in this very thread, You have labeled yourself as a White Supremacist.

You are pushing an organization that states plainly its belief that Black people are not civilized by nature and that they need White people to control them. You are labeling yourself.
Dr Sliptinschit

Wed 19 Aug, 2020 06:13 pm
@maxdancona,
Quote:
In my opinion this is racism.

Well, your opinion doesn't mean much in the real world.
Dr Sliptinschit

Wed 19 Aug, 2020 06:15 pm
@maxdancona,
Quote:

White conservative Republicans cant be racists.
0 Replies

maxdancona

Wed 19 Aug, 2020 06:16 pm
@Dr Sliptinschit,
Actually... I think my opinion does matter in the real world.

The words "White Pride" and "Trump" are being linked in Americans' minds. This is probably worth 2-5% in the popular vote and might be enough to tip the scale in Biden's favor in key states (although at this point I don't think it will be needed).

I love that you posted a "White Pride" picture.... it will quite useful in the future.

Dr Sliptinschit

Wed 19 Aug, 2020 06:18 pm
@maxdancona,
Quote:
Oh ... and we should make this obviously clear. ... and you are a Trump Supporter.

Why would anyone not be a Trump supporter? Unless they're racists.
0 Replies

maxdancona

Wed 19 Aug, 2020 06:21 pm
Quote:
"Blacks and whites are different. When blacks are left entirely to their own devices, Western civilization — any kind of civilization — disappears."
— Jared Taylor, American Renaissance

Do you agree that this is racism? Do you believe it is true?
Dr Sliptinschit

Wed 19 Aug, 2020 06:23 pm
@maxdancona,
Quote:
If you type these words sincerely.... I am not a White Supremacist, then I will take you at your word and I will accept that you are not a White Supremacist.

Why would you care if I'm a white supremacist?

Why can't you just live and let live?
0 Replies

Dr Sliptinschit

Wed 19 Aug, 2020 06:27 pm
@maxdancona,
Quote:
Actually... I think my opinion does matter in the real world.

The words "White Pride" and "Trump" are being linked in Americans' minds. This is probably worth 2-5% in the popular vote and might be enough to tip the scale in Biden's favor in key states (although at this point I don't think it will be needed).

I love that you posted a "White Pride" picture.... it will quite useful in the future.

You are from the party of slave masters. I am from the party of slave freedom fighters.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Black on White Crime Archives - American Renaissance
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/26/2024 at 02:56:18