Black on White Crime Archives - American Renaissance

maxdancona

Wed 19 Aug, 2020 06:36 pm
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:

Quote:
"Blacks and whites are different. When blacks are left entirely to their own devices, Western civilization — any kind of civilization — disappears."
— Jared Taylor, American Renaissance

Do you agree that this is racism? Do you believe it is true?

I stand by my own beliefs. I don't hide from them.
Dr Sliptinschit

Wed 19 Aug, 2020 06:50 pm
@maxdancona,
Quote:
I stand by my own beliefs. I don't hide from them.

Do you think that white pride is any more racist than black pride?
maxdancona

Wed 19 Aug, 2020 06:54 pm
@Dr Sliptinschit,
I will answer your question... because I am not ashamed of what I believe.

There are Black Pride groups that are racist, in fact I can name several including Nation of Islam. The phrases "White Pride" or "Black Pride" aren't racist in themselves. It is the doctrine of racial supremacy beneath these phrases that is racist... for example the belief that Black people are uncivilized by nature.

I answered your question... now please answer mine.

The group you are promoting, American Renaissance, believes that Black people are inferior by nature to White people and have said that Black people are unable to be civilized without having White people over them.

Do you agree with them?
Dr Sliptinschit

Wed 19 Aug, 2020 07:15 pm
@maxdancona,
Where did I ever mention ¨American Renaissance´?

It sounds made up.
maxdancona

Wed 19 Aug, 2020 07:39 pm
@Dr Sliptinschit,
You put "American Renaissance" in the title of the thread you created. It's right up there at the top of the page for everyone to see.

Now, can you answer the question? Do you agree with them or not when they say that Black people by nature can't be civilized without White people?
Dr Sliptinschit

Wed 19 Aug, 2020 07:47 pm
@maxdancona,
Where do you think black people would be today without white people vs white people without black people.
maxdancona

Wed 19 Aug, 2020 07:49 pm
@Dr Sliptinschit,
Dr Sliptinschit wrote:

Where do you think black people would be today without white people vs white people without black people.

That is a half answer. I would like a direct, yes or no, answer.

Do you believe that White people are superior to Black people when it comes to their natural ability to be civilized?

(I have no problem giving clear, direct, answers about what I believe.)
Dr Sliptinschit

Wed 19 Aug, 2020 07:54 pm
@maxdancona,
Ben Carson and Condalisa Rice are some of the most intelligent people in America.
maxdancona

Wed 19 Aug, 2020 07:58 pm
@Dr Sliptinschit,
Dr Sliptinschit wrote:

Ben Carson and Condalisa Rice are some of the most intelligent people in America.

You are dodging the question.

You wrote a thread about American Renaissance. They are an unabashedly White Supremacist Group that believes that White people are by nature Superior to Black people. The question is... do you agree with American Renaissance that Black people are by nature unable to be civilized without White people.

It is a simple, yes or no question. You are the one who promoted a White Supremacist group here. Answer the question please.
Dr Sliptinschit

Wed 19 Aug, 2020 08:17 pm
@maxdancona,
Quote:
You wrote a thread about American Renaissance. They are an unabashedly White Supremacist Group that believes that White people are by nature Superior to Black people. The question is... do you agree with American Renaissance that Black people are by nature unable to be civilized without White people.

Do you believe that white supremacists are worse than black supremacists?
maxdancona

Wed 19 Aug, 2020 09:57 pm
@Dr Sliptinschit,
I have no problem answering all of your questions. This is because I know what I believe and I am not ashamed of it. I have no need to hide what I believe.

The answer to your latest question is; No. I do not believe that White Supremacists are worse than Black Supremacists. (I assume this question is asking me to make a moral judgment and I answer it as such).

There I have answered another one of your questions. Now can you answer one of my questions

Quote:
You wrote a thread about American Renaissance. They are an unabashedly White Supremacist Group that believes that White people are by nature Superior to Black people. The question is... do you agree with American Renaissance that Black people are by nature unable to be civilized without White people?

It is a simple yes or no question. Stop dodging the question.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.66 seconds on 04/26/2024 at 06:38:00