Todays food kills

BillW

Reply Fri 28 Mar, 2003 04:20 pm
Algis, that's a strep disease and it developed in hospitals (not intentionally mind you) - it also use to be contained in hospitals but is now out in the open - yeow!
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Fri 28 Mar, 2003 04:41 pm
Poor Jim Henson....at least the Muppets were immune Sad
0 Replies

roger

Reply Fri 28 Mar, 2003 04:53 pm
So, this is kind of an anti-sanitation discussion? You would love my kitchen.
0 Replies

BillW

Reply Fri 28 Mar, 2003 04:57 pm
Pictures at 8?
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Fri 28 Mar, 2003 05:17 pm
BillW, I like your son's attitude. It is an attitude, isn't it? Wink c.i.
0 Replies

Algis Kemezys

Reply Fri 28 Mar, 2003 07:23 pm
There must have been a group of scientist that approved of the concept of irradiating vegetables.Most likely, they were also paid lots of money to come out with these pro irradiation concepts. There names should be published so people could actually see who sold out humanity.

It's exactly like when you take antibiotics. You must then replace the good bacteria in your digestive track, that was destroyed via the antibiotics, with asidolphilous bacteria.

Eat Natural Foods and be nurtured by nature. Eat that which has none of the addtional life force that goes part and parcel with the greater picture and lets hope nature is kind to us.
0 Replies

Diane

Reply Fri 28 Mar, 2003 10:17 pm
Many university science departments are funded by major pharmaceutical companies and food companies who ask for certain research to be done.
Scientists, like so many others, can be bought. We need to learn to ignore all the 'studies' and 'research' until we know if the research was done in a scientific manner using double blind testing and large enough control groups to make the findings significant. Too many so-called studies are incomplete and the media compound the problem by publishing what they consider interesting without doing any background on the subject.
Antibacterial soaps and cleaners are huge money makers using paranoia and false advertising to sell their products.
The word 'natural' has absolutely no meaning regarding how the food is processed. Organic is losing its meaning with the legislation mentioned in the article I included. It is almost necessary to grow your own if you want the real thing.
0 Replies

BillW

Reply Fri 28 Mar, 2003 10:22 pm
c.i., he can't smell himself - his attitude is unbearable physically! Smile
0 Replies

BillW

Reply Fri 28 Mar, 2003 10:23 pm
Diane, the Bush administration also recently vastly changed the regs that allow the Natural label to be used.
0 Replies

Diane

Reply Fri 28 Mar, 2003 10:32 pm
Ah, Bill, did ya have to say that just as I was going to bed??? It's nightmares for sure.
0 Replies

BillW

Reply Fri 28 Mar, 2003 10:34 pm
Sweet dreams, and may all your dreams come true (at least the impeachment ones Smile )
0 Replies

Algis Kemezys

Reply Sat 29 Mar, 2003 11:10 am
Impeach the Irradiated Peach
0 Replies

BillW

Reply Sat 29 Mar, 2003 11:11 am
Wink
0 Replies

Algis Kemezys

Reply Tue 1 Apr, 2003 02:47 pm
And stakes don't rot in the Dump !!!