Stormwatch

Reply Fri 6 Nov, 2009 08:54 pm
@tsarstepan,
false, I wake when I wake on the weekends. I never set an alarm even during the week. I hate them.

You find the computer addicting entertainment.
tsarstepan

Reply Fri 6 Nov, 2009 08:59 pm
@Stormwatch,
No greater truth has been uttered in this thread than that statement. My stepfather worked for various computer programmers in the 80's. My personal experience with the technological species that are computers could make a great historical timeline of computer evolution. If I was only not so stubborn back then in the idea of programming potentials. C'est la vie!

You are the master of the Nintendo Wii! And you lord that fact over your family!
Stormwatch

Reply Fri 6 Nov, 2009 09:04 pm
@tsarstepan,
false, don't have a wii ( want wii fit though...get my butt in gear and exercise)

You play xbox games.
tsarstepan

Reply Fri 6 Nov, 2009 09:10 pm
@Stormwatch,
I probably would but I don't even own a television let alone a game counsel. I'm streamlined in the entertainment/intellectual browsing department. One laptop to rule all of my entertainment needs.

You have access to a neighborhood pool/lake where during the appropriate seasons, take advantage of along with your family.
Stormwatch

Reply Fri 6 Nov, 2009 09:20 pm
@tsarstepan,
true

You love to swim.
tsarstepan

Reply Fri 6 Nov, 2009 09:26 pm
@Stormwatch,
I'm neurotic like an unfunny version Woody Allen or Richard Lewis. I can barely hold my breath underwater, let alone keep up an effective dog paddle to stay afloat. AKA I really really can't swim... so false. Confused

You were athletic in your school days.
Stormwatch

Reply Fri 6 Nov, 2009 09:29 pm
@tsarstepan,
false, I've never been athletic. If there was a class in how to effectively avoid participating in gym class, I would have aced it!

You have all of your books in ABC order by author.
tsarstepan

Reply Fri 6 Nov, 2009 09:37 pm
@Stormwatch,
I have that initially set up that way. One shelf: fiction, one shelf nonfiction. They just don't stay in order. <<BLEEPING>> undisciplined books. They can never stay in proper military/alphabetical formation. Mad

You are a diligent recycler and bring guilt upon those poor souls who misplace the occasional aluminum soda can. Twisted Evil
Stormwatch

Reply Fri 6 Nov, 2009 09:39 pm
@tsarstepan,
so true! Embarrassed

you are extremely neat and organized.
tsarstepan

Reply Fri 6 Nov, 2009 09:44 pm
@Stormwatch,
<<SIGHCan I plead the fifth amendment now?!SIGH>>
I'll answer with a minor copout... I can keep a clean ship when motivated and closet/storage space is not a problem.

You have both a basement and an attic space for your storage needs and whatnots.
Stormwatch

Reply Fri 6 Nov, 2009 09:48 pm
@tsarstepan,
just basement, doesn't help with keeping things neat and organized, I'm just a slob..lol well maybe clutterer

You would like more furniture.
tsarstepan

Reply Fri 6 Nov, 2009 09:53 pm
@Stormwatch,
I guess false for now... I'd need to take a larger apartment before thinking about considering more furniture. Surprised

You're favorite piece of furniture is one that you inherited from a family member.
Stormwatch

Reply Fri 6 Nov, 2009 09:54 pm
@tsarstepan,
true, my mom

You are sitting in your favorite chair.
tsarstepan

Reply Fri 6 Nov, 2009 10:04 pm
@Stormwatch,
True. Lounging on me sofabed. Its a practical compromise.

Your pup is keepin' ya company.
Stormwatch

Reply Fri 6 Nov, 2009 10:10 pm
@tsarstepan,
She is now, she just came downstairs to be let out.

You have a pierced ear.
tsarstepan

Reply Fri 6 Nov, 2009 10:14 pm
@Stormwatch,
No. False. Never wear a ring or any kind of jewelry. Not on any particular principle or anything, I'm just not interested in that kind of personal adornment.

When you were a teenager, you had a pinkie toe ring.
Stormwatch

Reply Fri 6 Nov, 2009 10:19 pm
@tsarstepan,
still wear one on my middle toe during sandal weather.

You were afraid of the dark as a child.
tsarstepan

Reply Fri 6 Nov, 2009 10:23 pm
@Stormwatch,
Yes. Though I still was a constant shadowy crack and crevice explorer during the daylight hours. Loved the family barns, the attic, and the basement, and everywhere in between.

You grew up in a household with 2.3 children.
Stormwatch

Reply Fri 6 Nov, 2009 10:25 pm
@tsarstepan,
false, I'm an only child

you have many siblings
tsarstepan

Reply Fri 6 Nov, 2009 10:30 pm
@Stormwatch,
Very true. When my mother remarried when I was 5 years old, we became a quasi Brady Bunch. A family of 3 boys and 3 girls. Algebraically it turns out to be 2 sisters, 1 stepsister, and 2 stepbrothers. While I am the youngest of the brood.

You married you're childhood sweetheart.