tsarstepan

Reply Wed 15 Mar, 2023 03:48 pm
@Yalow,
Cannot answer true or false. I have no idea about this.

You're an active member of Meetup.
Yalow

Reply Wed 15 Mar, 2023 03:51 pm
@tsarstepan,
False.

When you were a kid, you dreamt of being a doctor (for people or for pets).
P E Dant

Reply Wed 15 Mar, 2023 05:23 pm
@Yalow,
False

You can yodel
tsarstepan

Reply Thu 16 Mar, 2023 08:20 am
@P E Dant,
I don't think I have ever really tried to yodel or even care to bother. So ... liklely false.

Cate Blanchett is your favorite actress.
P E Dant

Reply Thu 16 Mar, 2023 05:08 pm
@tsarstepan,
False... still deeply in l♥ve with Meryl Streep

You have thought about getting a Taxi Driver's licence (or actually did)
tsarstepan

Reply Thu 30 Mar, 2023 09:49 am
@P E Dant,
Mid2000s, I took and passed the NYC taxi license test. Never followed through with the rest of the process. Don't bother asking. I ain't saying.

You're planning on going to at least 2 or 3 MLB games this season!
P E Dant

Reply Tue 4 Apr, 2023 06:01 pm
@tsarstepan,
False

You have met/know a person from Nepal
tsarstepan

Reply Wed 5 Apr, 2023 11:58 am
@P E Dant,
P E Dant wrote:

You have met/know a person from Nepal

I've been to Cafe Himalaya in NYC, (a Nepalese restaurant according to Google). And perhaps one other Nepalese/Himalayan restaurant. I guess the possibility that one of the servers was from Nepal. So, possibly true? #shrugs

You've had coworkers in the past obsessing over the stupidest online video (watching it/rewatching it over and over and over again) while NOT wearing headphones and constantly commenting on the video out loud to no one and everyone in their proximity. Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad
P E Dant

Reply Wed 5 Apr, 2023 06:04 pm
@tsarstepan,
False... I think I would be staying back late one day and removing certain necessary parts from that individuals computer!

You have, in the past, been self-employed
tsarstepan

Reply Thu 6 Apr, 2023 10:09 am
@P E Dant,
False.

You like pineapple on pizza.
P E Dant

Reply Thu 6 Apr, 2023 06:06 pm
@tsarstepan,
*gag* *gasp* What the? Pineapple on pizza????? Heresy! Heresy I say! Shocked Patently false, and a quick perusal of the patent on pizza will show that pineapple is 'fruitti non grata'!

You like beetroot
coluber2001

Reply Fri 7 Apr, 2023 03:20 pm
@P E Dant,
Amazingly, I have never eaten beetroot. I wouldn't know how to prepare it.

You have eaten calf brains
P E Dant

Reply Fri 7 Apr, 2023 06:10 pm
@coluber2001,
Possibly true! Having eaten in workmen's cafés in various countries (there is no menu, you eat what you are served) who knows what was in the various stews and casseroles that appeared in huge (and very cheap) serves! Shocked

You passed your driver's licence test at the first attempt
coluber2001

Reply Sun 9 Apr, 2023 02:43 pm
@P E Dant,
True. I failed after about 15 minutes of road practice. I passed it the second time and drove a 51 Chevy from Wisconsin to Florida immediately after.

You still ride a bicycle.

P E Dant

Reply Sun 9 Apr, 2023 05:58 pm
@coluber2001,
False Sad

You have made inquiries about purchasing an electric vehicle

tsarstepan

Reply Mon 10 Apr, 2023 09:54 am
@P E Dant,
False. I have no means or interest to purchase a regular combustion related vehicle, let alone an electric vehicle in the short or long term. I'm quite happy with the MTA subway system for my commute.

You are constantly drinking/sipping coffee or some caffeinated soda throughout your work day.
P E Dant

Reply Mon 10 Apr, 2023 06:34 pm
@tsarstepan,
False! 1 cup of decaffeinated for breakfast, and a cup of real coffee mid-morning (like now!) Smile

You include nuts, peas and beans in your diet

tsarstepan

Reply Tue 11 Apr, 2023 12:18 pm
@P E Dant,
Very true.

You still play video games on your childhood video game console.
glitterbag

Reply Tue 11 Apr, 2023 01:12 pm
@tsarstepan,
True, oh.......wait a minute: False

You love pineapple ice cream.
P E Dant

Reply Tue 11 Apr, 2023 06:03 pm
@glitterbag,
*gasp* Is there such a thing? I have never heard of it before glitterbag, but a search online soon revealed a whole slew of recipes! I will say True because I quite like pineapple, despite an event in my past involving a pineapple that is best left unmentioned! I noticed that the majority of recipes are based on a custard-type ice cream, involving eggs and such

You have a favourite jumper/sweater/pullover that you can't bring yourself to throw out, despite its decrepit state