tsarstepan

Reply Mon 6 Nov, 2017 08:39 am
@glitterbag,
False. I'm not cool enough to have done so.

Your favorite part of wedding receptions is doing the Macarena.
Glennn

Reply Mon 6 Nov, 2017 07:29 pm
@tsarstepan,
False. My favorite part of a wedding reception is hearing about the outrageous antics of the attendees from someone who did attend.

You believe that picking your nose in public is acceptable as long as you throw a towel over your head first.
glitterbag

Reply Mon 6 Nov, 2017 10:24 pm
@Glennn,
True, it makes it invisible

You once got into a hairpulling fight with your older sister over who is the most talented Diva, Miley Cyrus or Mariah Carey
Glennn

Reply Mon 6 Nov, 2017 10:34 pm
@glitterbag,
True. However, I had a butch haircut at the time and she lost . . . bigtime!

You buy cheese that smells exactly like old dirty socks, not to eat it, but just to smell it.

I do, too.
glitterbag

Reply Mon 6 Nov, 2017 10:40 pm
@Glennn,
True, can’t remark farther or I’ll get kicked off

You order cheese burger subs with raw onions because they smell like your momma. You are a romantic. 😍
glitterbag

Reply Mon 6 Nov, 2017 10:41 pm
@Glennn,
Oh, I’ll definity go there.
0 Replies

Glennn

Reply Mon 6 Nov, 2017 11:03 pm
@glitterbag,
False. Onions don't smell like my momma. My momma smells like onions.

You once embarrassed yourself by accusing a shoe store owner of false advertising because his Penny Loafers cost way more than a one cent . . . and you then got sued by him for defamation of character.
glitterbag

Reply Mon 6 Nov, 2017 11:38 pm
@Glennn,
False, it didn’t embarrass me and I won that case

You have an unhealthy obsession with Gloria Swanson

tsarstepan

Reply Tue 7 Nov, 2017 07:34 am
@glitterbag,
Gloria Swanson? Pretty dang false. The only thing I know about her is the following turban based reference:
https://i.imgur.com/KCXAwhS.jpg
Soapdish (1991)
Celeste Talbert wrote:

...that I don't feel quite right in a turban. What I feel like is GLORIA ******* SWANSON! What am I, 70, David?

You truly admire Sally Field as an actress. A personal favorite of yours.
glitterbag

Reply Tue 7 Nov, 2017 05:08 pm
@tsarstepan,
True, I actually do like Sally Field....and her movies. She was entertaining in Soapdish.......at least that’s what I remember

You are too lazy to google Gloria Swanson

Glennn

Reply Tue 7 Nov, 2017 05:26 pm
@glitterbag,
Well, I just googled her, so apparently, false.

You once went before a senate committee to make the case that clocks should have four hands instead of three because three hands is uneven and brings unwanted images of amputation to mind.
glitterbag

Reply Tue 7 Nov, 2017 10:24 pm
@Glennn,
Hmmmm, I'm not sure how to answer because I have been background during Senate Hearings....but not because of clocks....it was because I'm wicked smaat.

You have a semi-rational fear I can hack your phone and know what you download on your computer heh heh heh heh heh
Glennn

Reply Wed 8 Nov, 2017 08:50 am
@glitterbag,
False. If that were true, you would have a very rational fear of me, and you would throw all of my artistic works into the trash, and falsely believe that that would keep you safe.

You once terminated someone because they saw you burying lightbulbs in your backyard, thinking that a chandelier would sprout.
mm25075

Reply Wed 8 Nov, 2017 10:18 am
@Glennn,
False. I once terminated (fired) 12 people from their jobs after finding out they were purposely disconnecting customer calls.

You have chandelier hanging in your entry way that was created from burned out light bulbs filled with jello.
0 Replies

tsarstepan

Reply Wed 8 Nov, 2017 10:19 am
@Glennn,
Glennn wrote:

You once terminated someone because they saw you burying lightbulbs in your backyard, thinking that a chandelier would sprout.

1. I don't technically have a backyard.
2. If I did, I would be fascinated to see this gardening experiment come to light. So ... no hypothetical termination.

You read every Agatha Christie novel ... at least twice.
0 Replies

Darkangel13

Reply Wed 8 Nov, 2017 01:10 pm
@Lubna,
False

You have a dog?
glitterbag

Reply Fri 10 Nov, 2017 01:55 am
@Darkangel13,
True, I only have one lunitic dog right now......I wish I still had two.

You prefer rice crispies in the morning for breakfast.
tsarstepan

Reply Fri 10 Nov, 2017 06:26 am
@glitterbag,
False. I enjoy frosted shredded wheat.

You never read a Edgar Allan Poe story.

Glennn

Reply Fri 10 Nov, 2017 08:09 am
@tsarstepan,
True. But I did watch The Tell Tale Heart when I was a kid.

Until you realized that saxophone is spelled with only one e, you were frequently caught in your room talking into one.

tsarstepan

Reply Fri 10 Nov, 2017 10:37 am
@Glennn,
Quote:
Until you realized that saxophone is spelled with only one e, you were frequently caught in your room talking into one.

HUH?! Are you referencing the following Homer Simpsons moment?

Your favorite city to vacation is Nashville, TN.