Minneapolis justice department won't prosecute my rapists

Stacy24

Sun 2 Aug, 2020 03:03 am
I have obtained DNA evidence proving that three black men raped me on 5/29/2020 during the George Floyd riots.

The justice department refuses to press formal charges against my rapists. I strongly believe the reason for this is because all three of my rapists are black men, and I am a white woman.

I am now pregnant with the child of one of my rapists. After many nights of soul searching, I have decided to bring this child into the world. My faith is too strong, I will not murder this child.

I'm trying my hardest to take one day at a time, but I have lost most of my faith in my country.

I am trying very hard to look at the positive side of life.

oralloy

Sun 2 Aug, 2020 01:47 pm
You could take your case to the media. Although you would have to weather hate from all the BLM racists once your name is public.
0 Replies

BillRM

Sun 2 Aug, 2020 01:58 pm
@Stacy24,
Interesting claims now go to the local newspapers and the FBI an so on.

Hell there are a lot of men with funds to hire investigators and lawyers that would love repeat love to get anything on BLM to discredit them starting with the local GOP.

Oh were and how did you get the DNA of those three men to test against?

footnote I still believe this story is likely complete bullshit but if not, it would not take must to force a case
oralloy

Sun 2 Aug, 2020 02:00 pm
@BillRM,
Since she was raped by your buddies, I presume the DNA came from a rape kit.
Teufel

Sun 2 Aug, 2020 02:14 pm
@Stacy24,
Does it matter what colour anyone is, either your alleged rapists or yourself?

If one of them is the father of a child which you are carrying and you have actual proof of this, then you can clearly take legal action to ensure that he covers his financial obligations ..... With this alleged 'DNA evidence' there is no doubt that you would win such a case.

It is unfortunate that we have purely your post and no other corroborating evidence. Which is why it is all 'alleged' ... However your insistence at bringing race into the equation further makes me, quite sensibly, question your motives and drives for this post.

It is amazing but true that some people post inflammatory writings to make political points and attempt to start band wagons for their often extremist views.

BillRM

Sun 2 Aug, 2020 02:19 pm
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:

Since she was raped by your buddies, I presume the DNA came from a rape kit.

An how did anyone get their DNA without a court order to do so to match this rape kit?????????

If there is a court order that resulted in matching of the DNA there is no way on earth that the local police department would dare repeat dare to try a cover up at that point.

Once more go to the local newspapers and the FBI/DOJ would end any cover up.

Oh assuming it a real female and not just one of the male bigots she should be aware that any lying to the FBI is a serous federal crime.

Still thinking this is complete bullshit generated by your friends not mine.
oralloy

Sun 2 Aug, 2020 02:38 pm
@BillRM,
BillRM wrote:
An how did anyone get their DNA without a court order to do so to match this rape kit?????????

My impression is that she only has the DNA from the rape kit, and does not know the actual identities of her rapists.

I think the DNA from her rape kit is what she is referring to when she talks of having their DNA.
0 Replies

oralloy

Sun 2 Aug, 2020 02:40 pm
@Teufel,
Teufel wrote:

Yes. Unfortunately it does matter.

We have a large group of racists in the US who demand that black people be freely allowed to rape and murder white people.
0 Replies

Dr Sliptinschit

Sun 2 Aug, 2020 03:52 pm
@Stacy24,
Unless you were black and they were white, you will never find justice.
0 Replies

Dr Sliptinschit

Sun 2 Aug, 2020 03:57 pm
@BillRM,
Quote:
An how did anyone get their DNA without a court order to do so to match this rape kit?

Its called a database.
0 Replies

Dr Sliptinschit

Sun 2 Aug, 2020 04:02 pm
@Teufel,
Quote:

Its called black privilege and it's not right.
0 Replies

neptuneblue

Mon 3 Aug, 2020 06:10 am
Please contact the Rape Crisis Center at 800.656.HOPE (4673)

https://www.rainn.org/about-national-sexual-assault-telephone-hotline

They can provide you with local affiliates for counselling and other resources to help you through this.

Thank you for coming forward and sharing your experience, that must have been difficult. I'm sorry for your pain.
BillRM

Mon 3 Aug, 2020 09:42 am
@neptuneblue,
So you think that the poster is a black gang rape victim with a half black fetus growing in her body and the police will not take any actions. An of course she is posting in a website being taken over by racists that are currently claiming that BLM movement is promoting both white women being rape and the murder of white men???

If this situation is real I would suggest her calling the following.

Correspondence to the Department, including the Attorney General, may be sent to:

U.S. Department of Justice
950 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW
Washington, DC 20530-0001
The Department may be contacted by phone at the following:

Quote:
Department Comment Line: 202-353-1555
Department of Justice Main Switchboard: 202-514-2000
TTY/ASCII/TDD: 800-877-8339 (or Federal IP Relay Service)
Department of Justice components may also be contacted directly. Find their information on the Component Contact Information page.

Quote:
And the FBI 763) 569-8000
Minneapolis — FBIwww.fbi.gov › contact-us › field-offices › minneapolis
Along with our main office in Minneapolis, we have 14 satellite offices. ... of Aggravated Sexual Abuse of a Child and Six Counts of Abusive Sexual Contact ... History of the FBI's Minneapolis, Minnesota Field Office, which covers the states of Minnesota, ... emailStay Connected Get FBI email alerts Subscribe No Thanks ×
‎Wanted by the FBI · ‎Contacts · ‎Community Outreach · ‎News
neptuneblue

Mon 3 Aug, 2020 10:50 am
@BillRM,
I think four men arguing about a rape victim without compassion, respect and decorum is unconscionable.

I've attempted to put the victim in touch with an agency designed specifically for her needs without judgement, ridicule or suspicion.

Thank you for obtaining additional resources. Personal commentary about her situation isn't needed.
BillRM

Mon 3 Aug, 2020 04:39 pm
@neptuneblue,
neptuneblue wrote:

I think four men arguing about a rape victim without compassion, respect and decorum is unconscionable.

I've attempted to put the victim in touch with an agency designed specifically for her needs without judgement, ridicule or suspicion.

Thank you for obtaining additional resources. Personal commentary about her situation isn't needed.

Given the situation and facts of the postings I would bet every damn dime I own that the she is a he that is one of the racists on this site trying to support their position that the BLM members are rapists and murderers of whites Oh yes and the police will not act due to BLM pressure to allow them to be rapists and murderers of whites..

Sorry but compassion, respect and decorum is not what I feel toward someone who is likely not even a female let alone the pregnant victim of three black BLM members.

I do however had compassion for the black males and their families that need to worry about being gun down by police or kill in other manners by the police either by error or by over reaction to situations that would never call for deadly force for a white person.
Dr Sliptinschit

Mon 3 Aug, 2020 04:49 pm
@BillRM,
Quote:
I would bet every damn dime I owe

Why would you bet money that you owe?
0 Replies

oralloy

Mon 3 Aug, 2020 06:09 pm
@BillRM,
BillRM wrote:
one of the racists on this site trying to support their position that the BLM members are rapists and murderers of whites

You are the only racist here. It is hardly racism for people to point out that raping and murdering white people is wrong.

BillRM wrote:
I do however had compassion for the black males and their families that need to worry about being gun down by police or kill in other manners by the police

If they don't want to be killed in self defense, all they need to do is stop raping and murdering people.

BillRM wrote:
over reaction to situations that would never call for deadly force for a white person.

That's pretty hypocritical. You've made it very clear that you'd defend yourself if someone was trying to murder you.

Although to be fair, I acknowledge that you've also made it clear that you would be happy to spend the rest of your life in prison for having committed the "crime" of defending yourself.
neptuneblue

Mon 3 Aug, 2020 06:54 pm
@oralloy,
There is no gentlemen on this thread. All of you are pretending to care about women's issues all the while jerking each other's penises.

Stop.

RABEL222

Tue 4 Aug, 2020 07:34 pm
@neptuneblue,
Great post blue.
0 Replies

BillRM

Thu 6 Aug, 2020 03:55 am
@Stacy24,
For the next time you wish to post about black rapes of white women I would suggest keeping the story far far simpler.

No gang rape as a black wearing a BLM T-shirt would do, no half black child as a result, no DNA appearing as if by magic of the rapist to match your rape kit.

You can keep the police being slow to act but not after a DNA match with the rapist.

In other word do not have a perfect match with the racists on this website who are claiming blacks are both eager to rape white women and kill white men, the movie plot of the Birth of the nation did work in the 1920s but it is a harder sell in the year 2020.

Footnote a fast google search will show that 88 percents of the rapes in this nation is between people of the same race. I in other word white women need to worry about being rape by white men far more then by black men.

1. Forums
  2. » Minneapolis justice department won't prosecute my rapists
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/10/2024 at 12:32:20