Minneapolis justice department won't prosecute my rapists

neptuneblue

Thu 6 Aug, 2020 04:02 am
@BillRM,
For the next time you wish to post about any woman's rape, I suggest you keep your mouth shut.

In other words, your lack of sensitivity and compassion is duly noted.
BillRM

Thu 6 Aug, 2020 04:17 am
@neptuneblue,
neptuneblue wrote:

For the next time you wish to post about any woman's rape, I suggest you keep your mouth shut.

In other words, your lack of sensitivity and compassion is duly noted.

So you have no compassion for black men who have a long history of being either hung or spending decades in prison due to racist false charges of rape?

A whole town of blacks wiped off the earth with a large death total in the hundreds for a rape that seems never to had happen deserve no repeat no compassion at all.

To get your compassion all someone need to do is post a story of black rape of a white woman even if the story does not ring true?
neptuneblue

Thu 6 Aug, 2020 04:22 am
@BillRM,
Of course I have compassion. Now it's time to show that you do.
BillRM

Thu 6 Aug, 2020 04:40 am
@neptuneblue,
neptuneblue wrote:

Of course I have compassion. Now it's time to show that you do.

Yes to me fighting the racists who are claiming here that blacks males are eager to murders and rapes whites as in the movie birth of a nation seem to be doing my job of showing compassion.

I assume you read the story in detail of a poor white woman who was not only rape but gang rape by three black men and become pregnant with a police department that will not take actions an then somehow came to the conclusion that this is a real event??????

neptuneblue

Thu 6 Aug, 2020 04:47 am
@BillRM,
It's not a question of the color of a rapist's skin, but a question of your motives politicizing rape in general.

Would this woman's rape be more acceptable to you if the rapists were white?
BillRM

Thu 6 Aug, 2020 05:07 am
@neptuneblue,
neptuneblue wrote:

It's not a question of the color of a rapist's skin, but a question of your motives politicizing rape in general.

Would this woman's rape be more acceptable to you if the rapists were white?

You are funny given the claims of posters here that blacks BLM members wish to rape and murder whites for being white I am the one politicizing the matter of this very very phony sounding rape story that just happen to fit in that BLM members are indeed rapists and gang rapists at that????????

She and far more likely he, keep adding elements to made it worst.as now we are up to death threats to herself and her white child and property damage such as painting that she is a racist on her home,
izzythepush

Thu 6 Aug, 2020 05:32 am
@neptuneblue,
BillRM has a long history of attacking women who have been sexually assaulted. His comments on a thread about the assault by Dominique Strauss Khan were pure misogyny.

In that case he vilified the black victim of a powerful white sexual predator.

He doesn’t care about race relations or justice, he hates women, especially those who have the temerity to complain about being sexually assaulted.
BillRM

Thu 6 Aug, 2020 05:45 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

BillRM has a long history of attacking women who have been sexually assaulted. His comments on a thread about the assault by Dominique Strauss Khan were pure misogyny.

In that case he vilified the black victim of a powerful white sexual predator.

He doesn’t care about race relations or justice, he hates women, especially those who have the temerity to complain about being sexually assaulted.

I hate women ok if you say so but take note I do not think that the poster you are claiming I am attacking due to her being a woman is in fact a woman just to start with my silly English friend.
izzythepush

Thu 6 Aug, 2020 05:53 am
@BillRM,
Now you’re lying to yourself.

You constantly misrepresent the facts around rape to a criminal extent. Most rapes are unreported and the vast majority that are reported end up with the rapist walking away Scot free.

You paint the picture that 99.99% of rapes are all down to a woman regretting a drunken encounter and crying rape.

That’s what you do, and it’s what you’ve always done.
BillRM

Thu 6 Aug, 2020 06:19 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

Now you’re lying to yourself.

You constantly misrepresent the facts around rape to a criminal extent. Most rapes are unreported and the vast majority that are reported end up with the rapist walking away Scot free.

You paint the picture that 99.99% of rapes are all down to a woman regretting a drunken encounter and crying rape.

That’s what you do, and it’s what you’ve always done.

LOL I never at any times stated that most rapes are due to the woman regretting the sex afterward but it does sadly happen from time to time.

Most rapes happen between people who know each other to some degree and are of the same race as only roughly 12 percents of the rapes are between people of different races.

Gang rapes are also rare.

Now in my now fairly long life time I had more then once been out partying with a woman friend including drinking and sexual intercourse and never been charge with a rape either but both these women and I trust each other. It never never a good idea to go out partying and drinking with a woman you do not know well however.
0 Replies

Dr Sliptinschit

Fri 7 Aug, 2020 02:44 pm
@BillRM,
So let's see, if, according to the US Justice Department, 37,000 White women are reported raped every year by Black men, and yet only less than 10 Black women are reported raped by White men, can we ascribe some racial element to these attacks? Can we suggest that in some measure, these attacks can be hate crimes? If Black men deliberately seek out White women to rape because they want to rape a White woman, should that not be considered as much of a hate crime as three white men beating on a black guy.

0 Replies

Dr Sliptinschit

Sat 8 Aug, 2020 06:46 pm
@BillRM,
Quote:
No gang rape as a black wearing a BLM T-shirt would do, no half black child as a result, no DNA appearing as if by magic of the rapist to match your rape kit.

Who commits more race crime hoaxes, whites, or blacks?
0 Replies

Dr Sliptinschit

Sat 8 Aug, 2020 06:52 pm
@BillRM,
I have only known black women to make false claims of rape.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tawana_Brawley_rape_allegations

0 Replies

Dr Sliptinschit

Sat 8 Aug, 2020 06:59 pm
@neptuneblue,
Quote:
There is no gentlemen on this thread. All of you are pretending to care about women's issues all the while jerking each other's penises.

Stop.

Is BillRM pretending to care about women's issues?
0 Replies

BillRM

Sun 9 Aug, 2020 03:47 am
My my from the votes downs there is either even far more white nationalist racists on this websites then I thoughts there was or a lot of phony accounts or a combination of both for that matter.

For a time I had hope that we as a nation was beyond just accepting charges of rapes at face value if the charges are against black men and involved a claim white woman being the victim.

Of course if you are a powerful white man as Trump is neither his owns words or the claims of rape by a number of women carry any weight an you can even become president with the racists votes and the EC.

Very very surprise that Obama beside being charge with not being an American citizen was not charge with rape as we all know for centuries that black men are eager rapists of white women.

See the film "The Birth of the Nation".
'
Dr Sliptinschit

Sun 9 Aug, 2020 05:14 pm
@BillRM,
Quote:
I can still remember as a very young atheist in the 1950s being subject to state religion teaching and prayer.

Hiding the King James classroom bible from time to time was all I could do in protest.

As hard as it is to read your fucked up English, I get the idea that you defend black men who gang rape white women.
BillRM

Mon 10 Aug, 2020 04:27 am
@Dr Sliptinschit,
Dr Sliptinschit wrote:

Quote:
I can still remember as a very young atheist in the 1950s being subject to state religion teaching and prayer.

Hiding the King James classroom bible from time to time was all I could do in protest.

As hard as it is to read your fucked up English, I get the idea that you defend black men who gang rape white women.

By the way could you tell us all what the hell Putin have on Trump or is it just that Trump wish to keep the Russian help coming. My bet it is a little of both IE blackmail and the need of Trump to have you guys supporting him.

After all it is far far more important to Trump to win the 2020 election then to see for example that Putin is stop from putting bounty on American soldiers.
Dr Sliptinschit

Mon 10 Aug, 2020 02:10 pm
@BillRM,
Quote:
By the way could you tell us all what the hell Putin have on Trump or is it just that Trump wish to keep the Russian help coming. My bet it is a little of both IE blackmail and the need of Trump to have you guys supporting him.

What Russian help?
0 Replies

Dr Sliptinschit

Fri 21 Aug, 2020 05:37 pm
@Teufel,
Quote:
Does it matter what colour anyone is

It sure seems to matter to you left-wing racists!
0 Replies

Dr Sliptinschit

Fri 21 Aug, 2020 05:55 pm
@BillRM,
Quote:
For the next time you wish to post about black rapes of white women I would suggest keeping the story far far simpler.

Why, do you have troubles understanding simple English?
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/21/2024 at 05:14:47