Minneapolis justice department won't prosecute my rapists

Dr Sliptinschit

Fri 21 Aug, 2020 06:19 pm
@BillRM,
Quote:
I hate women ok if you say so but take note I do not think that the poster you are claiming I am attacking due to her being a woman is in fact a woman just to start with my silly English friend.

If you don't like White women complaining about black men raping them, then why don't spend your time here discouraging black men from raping white women?
Dr Sliptinschit

Fri 21 Aug, 2020 06:29 pm
@BillRM,
Quote:
So you have no compassion for black men who have a long history of being either hung or spending decades in prison

I have no compassion for racists!
0 Replies

Dr Sliptinschit

Fri 21 Aug, 2020 07:13 pm
@BillRM,
Quote:
By the way could you tell us all what the hell Putin have on Trump or is it just that Trump wish to keep the Russian help coming.

It has been proven the Trump got no help from Russia.
0 Replies

BillRM

Fri 21 Aug, 2020 07:17 pm
@Dr Sliptinschit,
Dr Sliptinschit wrote:

Quote:
I hate women ok if you say so but take note I do not think that the poster you are claiming I am attacking due to her being a woman is in fact a woman just to start with my silly English friend.

If you don't like White women complaining about black men raping them, then why don't spend your time here discouraging black men from raping white women?

LOL so you are trying to sell the idea that black men are common rapists of white women an need to be warn not to rape white women.

You are coming out of hiding and being an upfront racist at last.

You know it had not been since the screening of The Birth of the Nation in the white house under president Wilson that such charges had been accepted as true.

Of course I could see Trump screening the film also.

Footnote the last figures I had seen the percent of interracial rape is 12 percent of all rapes.
maxdancona

Fri 21 Aug, 2020 07:19 pm
@BillRM,
Sliptinschit is a White Supremacist (something he doesn't deny). He doesn't think that makes him a racist.

You might have better luck using the term White Supremacist. The rest of us will fill in the blank.
BillRM

Fri 21 Aug, 2020 07:44 pm
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:

Sliptinschit is a White Supremacist (something he doesn't deny). He doesn't think that makes him a racist.

You might have better luck using the term White Supremacist. The rest of us will fill in the blank.

They one and the same an there is no reason to allow him to get away with such silliness.
Dr Sliptinschit

Fri 21 Aug, 2020 08:19 pm
@BillRM,
Quote:
LOL so you are trying to sell the idea that black men are common rapists of white women

Facts don't need to be sold.. they are free.
Dr Sliptinschit

Fri 21 Aug, 2020 08:23 pm
@maxdancona,
Quote:
Sliptinschit is a White Supremacist (something he doesn't deny)

Please show me where I have ever claimed to be a White Supremacist!
BillRM

Fri 21 Aug, 2020 08:27 pm
@Dr Sliptinschit,
Dr Sliptinschit wrote:

Quote:
LOL so you are trying to sell the idea that black men are common rapists of white women

Would you like to give links to hard numbers from such source as the FBI for that silly claim my racist friend?
0 Replies

Dr Sliptinschit

Fri 21 Aug, 2020 08:47 pm
@BillRM,
Quote:
They one and the same

There are websites out there that can teach you proper English and grammar.

BillRM

Fri 21 Aug, 2020 09:20 pm
@Dr Sliptinschit,
Dr Sliptinschit wrote:

Quote:

Quote:

https://bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/SOO.PDF

Race of victim
Victims of rape were about evenly divided
between whites and blacks; in about 88%
of forcible rapes, the victim and offender
were of the same race.
Age of victim
0 Replies

BillRM

Fri 21 Aug, 2020 09:22 pm
@Dr Sliptinschit,
Dr Sliptinschit wrote:

Quote:
They one and the same

There are websites out there that can teach you proper English and grammar.

Storm front website no doubt.
BillRM

Fri 21 Aug, 2020 09:34 pm
More information to my racist friend.

Quote:

https://www.businessinsider.com/stupid-racist-meme-rape-black-men-2016-10

Here's how bad government math spawned a racist lie about sexual assault
Rafi Letzter Oct 18, 2016, 2:20 PM
There's a stupid, absolutely false myth circulating on the racist internet: the idea that black men disproportionately rape white women, and white men never rape black women. Again, this claim is demonstrably untrue.

And yet it's popular enough, as the sociologist Philip Cohen noted in a recent blog post, to have turned into a repugnant meme:

racist stupid false meme
Sociological Images
Now of course, it's not worth responding to every idiotic meme that circulates in the backwater swamps of the racist internet. But, as Cohen notes, this one seems to have become unusually viral. And we're in an election year that racists have claimed as a victory for their violent imaginations. David Duke, America's most famous ex-KKK leader, recently repeated a version of the meme's central lie in a video streamed live to 8,000 people on Facebook.

The meme has likely gone viral because it deals in an old, blood-soaked lie of white supremacists — that black men pose a particular, sexual threat to white women — and because it cites an official government document as its source.

So how did a US Department of Justice report end up the sole citation on a meme circulating on the white supremacist internet?

Fuzzy math.

A 2008 report from the Bureau of Justice Statistics (BJS) really does seem to state that zero black women were raped by white men in the US that year, and imply that 19,293 white women (that's the 16.4% in the chart below) were raped by black men. (The chart below also seems to show that many more white women — about 88,000 — were raped by white men.)

bad statistic
Bureau of Justice Statistics
As Cohen notes, there are tiny little asterisks sprinkled all over this table. But you have to scroll all the way to the bottom of the page to figure out what they mean.

bad statistics
Bureau of Justice Statistics
You read that right. Just 10 or fewer women made up some of the samples surveyed for this report, and their small number of experiences has been extrapolated to represent tens of thousands of assaults.

Here's what Cohen has to say about this:

I can’t believe we’re talking about this. The most important bottom line is that the BJS should not report extrapolations to the whole population from samples this small. These population numbers should not be on this table. At best these numbers are estimated with very large standard errors. (Using a standard confident interval calculator, that 16% of White women, based on a sample of 69, yields a confidence interval of +/- 9%.) It’s irresponsible, and it’s inadvertently (I assume) feeding White supremacist propaganda.

In other words, a sample size this tiny simply cannot be understood to tell us anything about what's going on at the population level. The odds of picking any 10 or fewer women out of a crowd whose experiences have nothing to do with what's typical are far, far too high.

In an email to Business Insider, Lynn Langton, the researcher who oversees victimization statistics for BJS, acknowledged that the methods of the 2008 report no longer meet the Bureau's standards.

"These posts and memes rely on data that is eight years old," she wrote, "because 2008 was the last year that BJS published Criminal Victimization in the US - Statistical Tables. Many of the estimates in the 100+ tables (not limited to Table 42) do not meet our current standards for reporting so we no longer report out this information on an annual basis. "

As Cohen writes in his blog post, there are also a number of reasons why this table would tell a misleading story even if the data-gathering methods were improved.

First of all, the report uses a household sample. That means that at least one demographic is left out entirely: prisoners. A 2011 to 2012 survey of inmates found that about 3,500 women are subjected to "staff sexual misconduct" in jails and prisons every year — with black women 50% more likely to report this than white women.

"So I’m guessing the true number of Black women sexually assaulted by White men is somewhat greater than zero, and that’s just in prisons and jails," Cohen writes.

Second, most perpetrators of sexual assault are close to their victims. And a full 27% are current or former partners of their victims.

As Cohen notes, 2% of white women are married to black men, and 5% of black women are married to white men. Because of differences in population sizes, that means there are far more white women married to black men than black women married to white men. That means that even if white men and black men raped their spouses at exactly symmetrical rates, we'd expect more white women to report rapes by black men than black women by white men.

All of which is to say: If you hear that lie parroted around that black men are targeting white women with sexual violence you should know that it's 100% false. And despite the citation, the Bureau of Justice Statistics does not exactly stand by the numbers, which are based on samples far too small to apply to the general population.

In 2017, Langton wrote, the BJS will release a new report, based on firmer data gathered over the last eight years.

NEWSLETTER
Know the latest in healthcare indu
stry with our Healthcare newsletter.
0 Replies

maxdancona

Fri 21 Aug, 2020 09:36 pm
@Dr Sliptinschit,
Dr Sliptinschit wrote:

Quote:
Sliptinschit is a White Supremacist (something he doesn't deny)

Please show me where I have ever claimed to be a White Supremacist!

You have

1) Said that Black people are more prone to crime than White people. And, you suggested that our fake rape victim could "move away from Blacks" to avoid crime.

2) You have created a post promoting "American Renaissance". This is a well known White Supremacist group that believes that Black people are by nature incapable of being civilized without being controlled by White people.

3) You have never once said that Black people are equal to White people; not as Americans, not as human beings.

4) You dodge every single question on these topics. You refuse to denounce White Supremacy. You refuse to say that Black people are equal to White people as Americans and that they have the same right to influence the culture or politics of the country.

If you don't actually believe that Black people are more prone to crime... now would be a good time for you to say so.
maxdancona

Fri 21 Aug, 2020 09:49 pm
Quote:
The justice department refuses to press formal charges against my rapists. I strongly believe the reason for this is because all three of my rapists are black men, and I am a white woman.

How idiotic are you people?

The "justice department refuses to press formal charges"? Read that again... the justice department....

This thread is a poorly written politically motivated fraud. There was no rape here... and whether this is even a woman is highly questionable.

I don't know how Neptune can be so naive. She should know that when rape victims report, they get sent to a Rape Crisis center. They get a rape kit and go through the process. The justice department has nothing to do with these cases. Come on Neptune, read these silly posts... you have to know that they are fiction.

The rest of the jokers on this thread are playing their parts with the expected right-wing outrage for this fabricated political drama.
0 Replies

BillRM

Fri 21 Aug, 2020 10:08 pm
@maxdancona,
Quote:
1) Said that Black people are more prone to crime than White people. And, you suggested that our fake rape victim could "move away from Blacks" to avoid crime.

With very special note of rapes of white women by blacks men who are lusting after our white women according to our racist and chief on this website

What the hell is wrong with Robert to allow this site to be attack by racists to this degree.

Dr Sliptinschit

Sat 22 Aug, 2020 12:57 am
@BillRM,
Quote:

With very special note of rapes of white women by blacks men who are lusting after our white women according to our racist and chief on this website

What the hell is wrong with Robert to allow this site to be attack by racists to this degree.

The racists on this website are the ones mocking a white woman for being raped by black men.
maxdancona

Sat 22 Aug, 2020 06:50 pm
@Dr Sliptinschit,
Dr Sliptinschit wrote:

The racists on this website are the ones mocking a white woman for being raped by black men.

Let's at least be accurate.

We are mocking someone who claims to be a White woman for claiming to be raped by people she claims were Black men.

I actually believe the OP is White. There are too many ridiculous holes in her story for me to believe anything else.
Dr Sliptinschit

Mon 24 Aug, 2020 07:45 pm
@BillRM,
Quote:
matter of this very very phony sounding rape story

What makes you think that it sounds phony?

There are tens of thousands of black on white rapes every year.
0 Replies

Dr Sliptinschit

Mon 24 Aug, 2020 07:59 pm
@BillRM,
Quote:
My my from the votes downs there is either even far more white nationalist racists on this websites then I thoughts there was or a lot of phony accounts or a combination of both for that matter.

Do you have an example of white nationalists being racists?

0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/21/2024 at 09:37:52