So, when is George Zimmerman going to kill again?

Sat 18 Jul, 2020 06:46 pm
When George saved himself from an attempted murder all of the snowflake liberals said that he would kill again. As if that would be a bad thing.

maxdancona

Sat 18 Jul, 2020 07:11 pm
@Dr Sliptinschit,
Dr Sliptinschit wrote:

When George saved himself from an attempted murder all of the snowflake liberals said that he would kill again. As if that would be a bad thing.

Sadly I think George chickened out. He hasn't hunted and killed any Black teenagers (as far as I know) since just that one.

I wish he had the balls to kill more of them.
BillRM

Sat 18 Jul, 2020 07:32 pm
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:

Dr Sliptinschit wrote:

Sadly I think George chickened out. He hasn't hunted and killed any Black teenagers (as far as I know) since just that one.

What the hell people should go hunting other people base on their skin color????????????

Feel like I am all at once in a universe created by William Pierce of the Turner Diary and Hunter books frame.
maxdancona

Sat 18 Jul, 2020 07:34 pm
@BillRM,
You don't understand Bill,

It is White people versus Black people. We don't defend George Zimmerman right to defend himself, then Black people will kill and rape White people in self-defense with impunity.

I have IQ of 170.

Dr Sliptinschit

Sat 18 Jul, 2020 09:19 pm
@maxdancona,
Quote:
He hasn't hunted and killed any Black teenagers (as far as I know)

I agree.
0 Replies

Real Music

Sun 19 Jul, 2020 10:07 am
George Zimmerman arrested on assault charges.

CNN's Sara Ganim reports that George Zimmerman was arrested and accused by police of assaulting his girlfriend.

BillRM

Sun 19 Jul, 2020 11:23 am
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:

It is White people versus Black people. We don't defend George Zimmerman right to defend himself, then Black people will kill and rape White people in self-defense with impunity.

I have IQ of 170.

Strange as by history it is white hate groups that is in to killing blacks not the other way around including black children in their church or wiping out whole damn black community using stolen national guard military equipment up to planes and heavy machine guns.

Next Zimmerman have a large percent of black blood in his vein so why are people trying to made this a pure black/white matter in the first place.?

Dr Sliptinschit

Sun 19 Jul, 2020 12:51 pm
@Real Music,
Quote:

CNN's Sara Ganim reports that George Zimmerman was arrested and accused by police of assaulting his girlfriend.

Anyone can be accused of anything.

That doesn't make them guilty.
BillRM

Sun 19 Jul, 2020 02:57 pm
@Dr Sliptinschit,
Dr Sliptinschit wrote:

Quote:

Anyone can be accused of anything.

That doesn't make them guilty.

Yes an you can not believe women even when they have marks on them from being beaten up.
Dr Sliptinschit

Sun 19 Jul, 2020 05:02 pm
@BillRM,
Quote:
Yes an you can not believe women even when they have marks on them from being beaten up.
Quote:

How do you know the marks are from being beaten up?
BillRM

Sun 19 Jul, 2020 05:28 pm
@Dr Sliptinschit,
Dr Sliptinschit wrote:

Quote:
Quote:

How do you know the marks are from being beaten up?

LOL Yes women tend to fall down steps all the time and then blame their male partners.
0 Replies

oralloy

Tue 28 Jul, 2020 02:27 pm
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:

Mr. Zimmerman hasn't hunted anyone at all. Trayvon Martin was killed in justified self defense.

maxdancona wrote:

He does. However, he only kills in justified self defense, so the killings are highly situational.

So far Mr. Zimmerman has only had to do it a single time.
0 Replies

oralloy

Tue 28 Jul, 2020 02:30 pm
@BillRM,
BillRM wrote:
What the hell people should go hunting other people base on their skin color????????????

Max is referring to it as "hunting" when white people justifiably defend themselves from someone with dark skin.

Max is one of the people who'd be lynching you if you ever had to defend yourself from a minority.

But on the other hand, you'd be one of the people lynching him if he ever had to defend himself from a minority.

So I guess maybe in this case either lynching would be poetic justice.
0 Replies

oralloy

Tue 28 Jul, 2020 02:32 pm
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:
I have IQ of 170.

If you are going to try to emulate me, you should strive to talk like someone who is smarter than you are.

And what do you find so objectionable about white people defending themselves when a black person tries to rape and/or murder them?
0 Replies

oralloy

Tue 28 Jul, 2020 02:33 pm
@BillRM,
BillRM wrote:
Strange as by history it is white hate groups that is in to killing blacks not the other way around including black children in their church or wiping out whole damn black community using stolen national guard military equipment up to planes and heavy machine guns.

Black hate groups are just as bad as white hate groups.

BillRM wrote:
Next Zimmerman have a large percent of black blood in his vein so why are people trying to made this a pure black/white matter in the first place.?

They're progressives. Facts never matter to progressives.
BillRM

Tue 28 Jul, 2020 05:01 pm
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:

BillRM wrote:

Black hate groups are just as bad as white hate groups.

BillRM wrote:

They're progressives. Facts never matter to progressives.

Sorry not true at all in our history going back to slavery there was only one repeat one mass murders by blacks against whites and that was in the middle of slavery.

Boy did those murders cause southern blacks to suffer for generations. As the leader of this group Stone used written messages it became illegal to teach blacks to read and write in many southern states.
oralloy

Tue 28 Jul, 2020 05:07 pm
@BillRM,
I know progressives really hate white people, but no. Murdering white people is just as wrong as murdering black people.
BillRM

Tue 28 Jul, 2020 05:39 pm
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:

I know progressives really hate white people, but no. Murdering white people is just as wrong as murdering black people.

True but who the hell said otherwise.

Pointing out the fact that blacks had been the target of hanging and other method of killings far far far more often then whites does not mean that any killing is approve of.
oralloy

Tue 28 Jul, 2020 06:07 pm
@BillRM,
BillRM wrote:
True but who the hell said otherwise.

You did when you denied that black hate groups are just as bad as white hate groups.

BillRM wrote:
Pointing out the fact that blacks had been the target of hanging and other method of killings far far far more often then whites does not mean that any killing is approve of.

Black Lives Matter wants to make it OK for black people to rape and murder any and all white people.
Dr Sliptinschit

Tue 28 Jul, 2020 07:36 pm
@BillRM,
Quote:
it became illegal to teach blacks to read and write in many southern states.

You are now free to learn reading and writing. Please do so as soon as you can.