Reset password code to Yahoo Mail

jjot

Reply Fri 17 Jul, 2020 03:05 pm
Have been locked out of my Facebook account, looks like its been hacked and password changed, idk.
I try my password, and it says "your password was changed, was this you?". I say no, and go for password reset. It then says it will send a code to my Yahoo mail account to reset it.
I sit there with my Yahoo mail open in another window, and the code never sends.
Tried about 8 times on multiple days.
No code.

Why will the password reset code not send? Is this a Yahoo phenomenon, or just crappy software on Facebook's part.

I then tried "I didn't receive a code", and then followed with the 3 Trusted Contacts.
I enter those codes, which I got from "Friends"- they're always the same, so now I have them written down in front of me. And every time it then says 'Link Expired' after I put them in. So that doesn't work either.

I finally ended up on an Identity screen where they want me to enter photos of my drivers license and birth certificate, and paycheck stubs.
dream on, Zuckerberg. I'm not trusting that information with you especially when I've already been hacked, lol
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 717 • Replies: 0
No top replies