This has to be scary - guy follows and confronts black woman

glitterbag

Reply Tue 7 Jul, 2020 12:12 am
@oralloy,
When you say things like this: And how would it justify attacking people who don't even have a dog? Don't you realize this is complete nonsense and you are making foolish statements? Who do you think asks people who are dogless to put their non-existent dog on a leash????
oralloy

Reply Tue 7 Jul, 2020 12:17 am
@glitterbag,
My posts are not intended for people with reading comprehension as low as yours.

You will look less foolish if you don't attempt to reply to my posts.
0 Replies

glitterbag

Reply Tue 7 Jul, 2020 12:18 am
@glitterbag,
Maybe he should have exercised his precious 2nd amendment rights and just shot the dog and the woman who refused to leash her dog. We can't let these lawless scofflaws to ignore the rules of safety......we need to protect ourselves.

Oral.........doesn't that sound crazy???? Of course it does, stop behaving like a dunderhead.
oralloy

Reply Tue 7 Jul, 2020 12:23 am
@glitterbag,
You are the one who just proposed murdering white people. That would make you the one who is behaving like a dunderhead.

But I must admit that your murderous impulses are in line with what Joe Biden plans to do with white people if he is elected.

And that's why it's important to reelect Mr. Trump.
glitterbag

Reply Tue 7 Jul, 2020 12:53 am
@oralloy,
Ohhhhh well of course...... that makes a shitload of sense. I'm a white woman who wants white people to be murdered because I believe that's what the white guy Joe Biden wants. I want my white children, white grandchildren, white niece and nephews and their children all slaughtered because of some sick fantasy you embrace.

I don't know if you are on drugs, or perhaps you should be on therapeutic drugs, or you're just a maladjusted contrarian who sucks up hate speech, or perhaps you have been ignored most of your life and you utter stupid things just to get a reaction to prove you are still alive. Too bad, so sad.....

Every so often I feel sorry for you and try to nudge you into a more healthy existence. That's just the nurturer/mom in me. But I'm not St. Jude (Patron Saint of Lost Causes) nor am I St. Christina the Astonishing..look it up. You seem to enjoy the swill you swim in, I won't dissuade you.
oralloy

Reply Tue 7 Jul, 2020 12:56 am
@glitterbag,
You are the only person here who is spouting stupid nonsense.
0 Replies

Linkat

Reply Tue 7 Jul, 2020 07:55 am
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:

The notion that not having a dog on a leash justifies attacking someone is preposterous.

And how would it justify attacking people who don't even have a dog?

I'm not the problem. Black people who attack white people (and the progressives who enable them) are the problem.

The man did not attack her - he asked her to leash her dog. I have done similar when I lived in a condo and we had other people who would let their dogs off leash and did not clean up after them. To be honest I really did not care about the dogs that were unleashed as they were all friendly - but it was them not cleaning up after the dogs.

And the problem is not black people who attack white people....the problem is simply people who attack other people.... this woman was not being attacked she was using her "Karen-ness" to claim a black man was attacking her.

However, if you have evidence to the contrary I am willing to hear it - otherwise I doubt that she would now have been charged for a false report. He was filming this incident and she was taking pictures so I would have to venture a guess there was no evidence of violence from the man and only evidence to show she was in fact lying.

And the below is Amy's own words:

"I want to apologize to Chris Cooper for my actions when I encountered him in Central Park yesterday. I reacted emotionally and made false assumptions about his intentions when, in fact, I was the one who was acting inappropriately by not having my dog on a leash," she said in the statement.

https://abcnews.go.com/US/amy-cooper-charged-central-park-false-report-christian/story?id=71635157
Linkat

Reply Tue 7 Jul, 2020 08:17 am
@mark noble,
mark noble wrote:

Sidenote: Being aware of your 'surroundings' is important - Being 'Focused' on the potency of 'Error' in midst of such - Is detrimental to generative experience.

The 'Horror-predicate' is 'Self-induced'.

Chill-out, Link.

I, for one, Am Not out to Rape, kill or otherwise burden you.
Have A Lovely Day

Your side note reeks of blaming the victim. Instead of someone that should be safe when walking down a main street with others around, you are blaming them for not being aware of their surroundings. This sounds very much (not I could be wrong I do not know you) but it does sound like male white privileged comments.

Side note - I have been city wise since fairly young. I grew up in a city known for crime. Granted it was better when I was younger - but still not the safest place in the world. Since then I have traveled regularly by subway, bus, etc. into Boston to commute since a young person.

I think I know fully understand about being aware of my surroundings - that is actually what helped me when I was young and this man approached me. I was not walking in some alley way - I was walking on a main street not far from my house. He approached me an area where there were people moving about. My loud reaction being around others is what stopped him.

So until you have been in a weaker position - someone smaller, someone defenseless - near someone stronger with more power - you should be more sympathetic and caring.
oralloy

Reply Tue 7 Jul, 2020 12:19 pm
@Linkat,
I don't think he was blaming anyone. I think he was just giving good advice.

Such advice applies much more so now that white people will be lynched if they get caught trying to protect themselves from black people.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Tue 7 Jul, 2020 12:21 pm
@Linkat,
Linkat wrote:
The man did not attack her - he asked her to leash her dog.

He did more than ask her to leash her dog. He threatened her and then attempted to carry out his threat.

Linkat wrote:
And the problem is not black people who attack white people....the problem is simply people who attack other people....

There is a difference when it is a black person attacking a white person.

In those cases, progressives and the Democratic Party will lynch the white person if they call the police or try to defend themselves.

Linkat wrote:
this woman was not being attacked she was using her "Karen-ness" to claim a black man was attacking her.

That is incorrect. She was being threatened and menaced, and she was using her right as a human being (a right which progressives and Democrats have now stripped from white people) to claim that she was being threatened and menaced.

Linkat wrote:
However, if you have evidence to the contrary I am willing to hear it

The thug wrote in his own words on his Facebook page that he told her that she wasn't going to like what he was about to do, and then he tried to lure her pet away from her.

https://www.facebook.com/christian.cooper1/videos/10158742130625229/
https://www.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10158742137255229&id=671885228

Linkat wrote:
otherwise I doubt that she would now have been charged for a false report.

Democrats and progressives intend to punish any white person who tries to protect themselves from a black person who is attacking them.

The only option left to white people is to make sure there are no witnesses left and then slip away before the police arrive.

Linkat wrote:
He was filming this incident and she was taking pictures so I would have to venture a guess there was no evidence of violence from the man and only evidence to show she was in fact lying.

The evidence shows that everything she said is was exactly what actually happened.

Linkat wrote:
And the below is Amy's own words:
"I want to apologize to Chris Cooper for my actions when I encountered him in Central Park yesterday. I reacted emotionally and made false assumptions about his intentions when, in fact, I was the one who was acting inappropriately by not having my dog on a leash," she said in the statement.

Apologizing to a lynch mob never works.

But if white people leave no witnesses behind, if they are lucky they will be able to slip away undetected and escape being lynched.
Linkat

Reply Tue 7 Jul, 2020 01:13 pm
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:

He did more than ask her to leash her dog. He threatened her and then attempted to carry out his threat.
[/quote]

where is the evidence? I said I was open to it - but you did not provide it. I provided this woman's own words admitted she gave false information.

Quote:
In those cases, progressives and the Democratic Party will lynch the white person if they call the police or try to defend themselves.

Again please provide evidence that someone has been lynched. I have not heard nor seen of any lynching.

Quote:
She was being threatened and menaced, and she was using her right as a human being (a right which progressives and Democrats have now stripped from white people) to claim that she was being threatened and menaced.

Again provide the evidence. You just state your opinion - no evidence.

Quote:
The thug wrote in his own words on his Facebook page that he told her that she wasn't going to like what he was about to do, and then he tried to lure her pet away from her.

This is not evidence. He tried to corral the dog. I have done this myself when a dog is out loose. And saying that she wasn't going to like what he was about to do - I take that is report her.

Did you read your comments earlier on the guy from Georgetown - how come that was not threatening in your opinion but someone saying that she wasn't going to like what he was about to do is threatening? Is it because one is white and one is black? Hmm. I wonder.
oralloy

Reply Tue 7 Jul, 2020 02:15 pm
@Linkat,
Linkat wrote:
where is the evidence?

Linkat wrote:
I said I was open to it - but you did not provide it.

I did provide it.

Linkat wrote:
I provided this woman's own words admitted she gave false information.

Every single thing that she said in her 911 call was completely true.

Linkat wrote:
Again please provide evidence that someone has been lynched. I have not heard nor seen of any lynching.

She has had her career destroyed, and now she is being unjustly prosecuted.

And a similar lynching just happened to Jillian and Eric Wuestenberg in the Detroit suburbs a few days ago.

Linkat wrote:
Again provide the evidence. You just state your opinion - no evidence.

Linkat wrote:
This is not evidence.

That is incorrect. He admits to his threats in his own words.

Linkat wrote:
He tried to corral the dog. I have done this myself when a dog is out loose. And saying that she wasn't going to like what he was about to do - I take that is report her.

Whatever he meant by it, it was a threat.

People have the right to protect themselves when a stranger is threatening them. White people too.

Linkat wrote:
Did you read your comments earlier on the guy from Georgetown - how come that was not threatening in your opinion but someone saying that she wasn't going to like what he was about to do is threatening? Is it because one is white and one is black? Hmm. I wonder.

Well if they were my comments, I'm sure I read them.

But at the moment I have no idea who or what you are referring to.
0 Replies

glitterbag

Reply Wed 8 Jul, 2020 11:35 pm
This is vapid to the 9th power.
Olivier5

Reply Thu 9 Jul, 2020 12:53 am
@oralloy,
She has been charge with filling a false police report. Let's see what the courts say.
oralloy

Reply Thu 9 Jul, 2020 08:29 am
@glitterbag,
Facts and reality always make progressives uncomfortable.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Thu 9 Jul, 2020 08:30 am
@Olivier5,
Olivier5 wrote:
She has been charge with filling a false police report.

These days when white people need to protect themselves from aggression by a minority, the only way they can avoid being lynched by progressives is to eliminate all the witness and then slip away unnoticed before the police arrive.

Olivier5 wrote:
Let's see what the courts say.

I'm not going to stop speaking out against injustice.
jespah

Reply Thu 9 Jul, 2020 09:03 am
@oralloy,
So you're advocating murder?
oralloy

Reply Thu 9 Jul, 2020 09:08 am
@jespah,
How is it murder? People have the right to protect themselves when someone tries to harm them.

And they have the right to not be lynched and have their lives destroyed.
jespah

Reply Thu 9 Jul, 2020 09:28 am
@oralloy,
"Having your life destroyed" isn't a capital crime and it's not a physical danger. It doesn't deserve deadly force. Neither does someone trying to corral a dog, which is what happened here. Stand your ground and your home is your castle doesn't apply, either.

As for the rest of it, do you even know what the word lynch actually means?

Your response is always to reach for your gun. That's like a guy who only owns a hammer and sees every problem as a nail.
justaguy2

Reply Thu 9 Jul, 2020 10:03 am
@jespah,
Well said jespah, absolutely brilliant answer! Totally agree with what you said.

Love your analogy of the guy that owns the hammer seeing every problem as a nail too! A very fitting and brilliant analogy!

It's refreshing to know that there are still at least some sane people left in the US of A!
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/06/2024 at 09:47:13