This has to be scary - guy follows and confronts black woman

oralloy

Reply Mon 6 Jul, 2020 06:10 pm
@Dr Sliptinschit,
Dr Sliptinschit wrote:
She is lucky she wasn't a white girl in a black neighborhood.

No kidding. The only options left to white people when they are attacked by a minority these days is to make sure there are no witnesses and then slip away quietly before the police show up.

And God help white people if Joe Biden is elected.
neptuneblue

Reply Mon 6 Jul, 2020 06:43 pm
@oralloy,
Or, don't be an asshole and follow the leash law.

Seriously, how hard is that?

You stoke up gun violence. You're the problem.
oralloy

Reply Mon 6 Jul, 2020 06:54 pm
@neptuneblue,
The notion that not having a dog on a leash justifies attacking someone is preposterous.

And how would it justify attacking people who don't even have a dog?

I'm not the problem. Black people who attack white people (and the progressives who enable them) are the problem.
coldjoint

Reply Mon 6 Jul, 2020 06:57 pm
@neptuneblue,
Quote:
Or, don't be an asshole and follow the leash law.

Seriously, how hard is that?

I'm surprised they are not going after the dog, too.
0 Replies

neptuneblue

Reply Mon 6 Jul, 2020 07:06 pm
You're both justifying lawlessness and violence towards someone asking YOU to be a responsible citizen.

You both are wrong. Period.
coldjoint

Reply Mon 6 Jul, 2020 07:20 pm
@neptuneblue,
Quote:
You're both justifying lawlessness and violence towards someone asking YOU to be a responsible citizen.

Isn't that exactly what your support for Antifa and the BLM are doing?
oralloy

Reply Mon 6 Jul, 2020 07:22 pm
@coldjoint,
Indeed it is.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Mon 6 Jul, 2020 07:24 pm
@neptuneblue,
neptuneblue wrote:

You are the only person here who is justifying lawlessness and violence.

neptuneblue wrote:
You both are wrong. Period.

You are the only person here who is wrong.
neptuneblue

Reply Mon 6 Jul, 2020 07:25 pm
@oralloy,
I don't advocate killing someone who tells you to leash a dog. That's all on you.
coldjoint

Reply Mon 6 Jul, 2020 07:30 pm
@neptuneblue,
Quote:
I don't advocate killing someone who tells you to leash a dog.

But you are silent when an eight year old girl is gunned down by armed BLM activists. You have a priority problem.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Mon 6 Jul, 2020 07:32 pm
@neptuneblue,
neptuneblue wrote:
I don't advocate killing someone who tells you to leash a dog. That's all on you.

Your characterization of the event is factually untrue. The problem was not the request to leash the dog. The problem was his menacing threats.

Applying your same flawed logic, George Floyd's death can be justified by his criminal activity. His death would not have happened if he wasn't a criminal.

And since you seem to be justifying attacks on all white people with the fact that Amy Cooper didn't leash her dog, your flawed logic can be extended even further to say that the death of that jogger in Georgia is justified by George Floyd's criminal record.
neptuneblue

Reply Mon 6 Jul, 2020 07:43 pm
@oralloy,
I disagree. You're using flawed logic to justify killing. In either one of those scenarios, no one should have been killed.

Your escalation to killing over being asked to leash an animal is purely wrong.

Your escalation of killing over a counterfeit bill is wrong.

You're wrong, 2 for two.

oralloy

Reply Mon 6 Jul, 2020 07:52 pm
@neptuneblue,
neptuneblue wrote:
I disagree. You're using flawed logic to justify killing. In either one of those scenarios, no one should have been killed.

That is incorrect. People have the right to be safe from menacing thugs.

When you leave no option to white people other than lethal force when a minority threatens them, you don't have any standing to complain when they act to protect themselves.

neptuneblue wrote:
Your escalation to killing over being asked to leash an animal is purely wrong.

Your description of the event is factually wrong. Asking to leash the animal was not the problem.

Not to mention all the cases where there isn't even an unleashed animal involved.

neptuneblue wrote:
Your escalation of killing over a counterfeit bill is wrong.

That would be your escalation of killing over a counterfeit bill.

I'm not the one who is saying that someone's prior wrongdoing makes it OK to harm them.

neptuneblue wrote:
You're wrong, 2 for two.

No. You continue to be the only person here who is wrong.
neptuneblue

Reply Mon 6 Jul, 2020 08:03 pm
@oralloy,
Oralloy, be smarter than this.

You're being stubborn, violent and racist.

In no terms, should someone asking you to leash an animal as per the law, should have been escalated. For you to advocate that escalation to killing should be the correct course of action shows your propensity to violence and indifference to human life.

SMDH.

You want to argue for being in the wrong. Well, I'll leave to to it.
oralloy

Reply Mon 6 Jul, 2020 08:18 pm
@neptuneblue,
neptuneblue wrote:
Oralloy, be smarter than this.

There is no contradiction between "being smart" and "opposing your racist intolerance".

neptuneblue wrote:
You're being stubborn,

Rightly so.

neptuneblue wrote:
violent

Self defense may be violent, but it is justified.

There is no justification for the attacks that you advocate against white people.

neptuneblue wrote:
and racist.

The only racist here is you. Your justification for attacks against white people are shameful.

neptuneblue wrote:
In no terms, should someone asking you to leash an animal as per the law, should have been escalated.

Your description of the event in question continues to be factually untrue. The request to leash the dog was not the problem. The problem was the menacing threats.

Your same flawed logic using prior wrongdoing to justify harming someone could also be used to justify George Floyd's death.

And how does "Amy Cooper not leashing her dog" justify attacks against other white people?

neptuneblue wrote:
For you to advocate that escalation to killing should be the correct course of action shows your propensity to violence and indifference to human life.

You are the one who excludes all other possibilities.

I'm not to blame for the results of your intolerance.

neptuneblue wrote:
You want to argue for being in the wrong. Well, I'll leave to to it.

You continue to be the only person here who is wrong.
neptuneblue

Reply Mon 6 Jul, 2020 08:34 pm
@oralloy,
I am NOT wrong for asking people to follow the law.

I am NOT wrong for asking to not escalating a situation that didn't need to be.

I am NOT wrong for saying neither one of these scenarios require death of a human life.

There is NO justification for escalation in either one of these cases.

For you to advocate lawlessness and violence shows your propensity to disavow American values, honor and righteousness.

And I'm done. Dealing with an unhinged person is futile.

oralloy

Reply Mon 6 Jul, 2020 08:44 pm
@neptuneblue,
neptuneblue wrote:
I am NOT wrong for asking people to follow the law.

Except, that isn't what you are doing. You are using prior wrongdoing to justify harming white people.

neptuneblue wrote:
I am NOT wrong for asking to not escalating a situation that didn't need to be.

Your description of events is, as usual, factually untrue.

You actually make such escalation mandatory when you eliminate all other options.

neptuneblue wrote:
I am NOT wrong for saying neither one of these scenarios require death of a human life.

It's hypocritical and racist of you to suggest that prior wrongdoing justifies harming a white person but doesn't justify harming a black person.

neptuneblue wrote:
There is NO justification for escalation in either one of these cases.

Sure there is. Amy Cooper has every right to be safe from menacing thugs.

And like I said above, it's hypocritical and racist of you to suggest that prior wrongdoing justifies harming a white person but doesn't justify harming a black person.

neptuneblue wrote:
For you to advocate lawlessness and violence shows your propensity to disavow American values, honor and righteousness.

You are the only person here who is advocating lawlessness and violence.

neptuneblue wrote:
And I'm done. Dealing with an unhinged person is futile.

You are the only person here who is unhinged.
coldjoint

Reply Mon 6 Jul, 2020 08:55 pm
@neptuneblue,
Quote:

Projection. You advocate those things, anyone on the Left does. There is no way to deny it. It is what you are using to regain power.
0 Replies

neptuneblue

Reply Mon 6 Jul, 2020 09:09 pm
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:
Except, that isn't what you are doing. You are using prior wrongdoing to justify harming white people.

Except you don't give those same principles to BLM.

oralloy wrote:
Your description of events is, as usual, factually untrue.

Well, factually, it IS true, Ms. Cooper WAS asked to follow the Rule of Law, which she disregarded.

oralloy wrote:
You actually make such escalation mandatory when you eliminate all other options.

False. She had an OBLIGATION to follow the law, which she disregarded.

oralloy wrote:
It's hypocritical and racist of you to suggest that prior wrongdoing justifies harming a white person but doesn't justify harming a black person.

False. If a white person is illegally doing something, it will not matter which race a person is when they ask that person to follow the RULE OF LAW.

oralloy wrote:
Sure there is. Amy Cooper has every right to be safe from menacing thugs.

Sure, that would be applicable if she wasn't a thug herself.

oralloy wrote:
And like I said above, it's hypocritical and racist of you to suggest that prior wrongdoing justifies harming a white person but doesn't justify harming a black person.

Thank you for finally acknowledging a white person was in the wrong.
oralloy

Reply Mon 6 Jul, 2020 09:25 pm
@neptuneblue,
neptuneblue wrote:
Except you don't give those same principles to BLM.

I don't apply those principles to anyone. You are the only person here who is using prior wrongdoing to justify harming people.

neptuneblue wrote:
Well, factually, it IS true,

No it isn't. You are completely skipping over the fact that he threatened her, that he was wrong to threaten her, and that she had every right to protect herself from his menacing threats.

neptuneblue wrote:
Ms. Cooper WAS asked to follow the Rule of Law, which she disregarded.

That prior wrongdoing does not justify harming her.

Your same flawed logic could be used to justify the death of George Floyd. Except as a racist hypocrite you don't apply the same standards to black people.

neptuneblue wrote:
False.

Wrong again. By eliminating white people's ability to call the police, you leave them no other way of dealing with a threat from a minority.

neptuneblue wrote:
She had an OBLIGATION to follow the law, which she disregarded.

That prior wrongdoing does not justify harming her.

Your same flawed logic could be used to justify the death of George Floyd. Except as a racist hypocrite you don't apply the same standards to black people.

neptuneblue wrote:
False.

Wrong again. Your failure to apply the same standard to George Floyd that you applied to Amy Cooper makes you a racist hypocrite.

neptuneblue wrote:
Sure, that would be applicable if she wasn't a thug herself.

Calling someone a thug for not having her dog on a leash is pretty silly.

And no, everyone has the right to be safe from menacing thugs, even people who you falsely accuse of being a thug.

neptuneblue wrote:
Thank you for finally acknowledging a white person was in the wrong.

The only thing she did wrong was having her dog off the leash. That does not justify harming her.

And it certainly doesn't justify harming any other white person.

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/26/2024 at 07:19:44