Lorna

Reply Sun 23 Mar, 2003 02:54 pm
Anyone else into palmreading? Do you know what all the lines on your hands mean? Ever had your palm read? Do you believe your life is in your hands?

I'm just curious, lol...

Lorna
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 1,317 • Replies: 6
No top replies

gezzy

Reply Sun 23 Mar, 2003 05:14 pm
Just watching because I'm curious too ;-)
0 Replies

Gala

Reply Sun 23 Mar, 2003 06:29 pm
Lorna, years ago I was livng in Rome. I went to view a little known mural that was tucked away in the corner of the city. While looking at the the painting I was approached by some gypsy women, who, as far as I was concerned were the equivalent of muggers. Unable to get away, one of them grabbed my palm and began telling my future. She had to ask a lot of personal questions first, like my age, was I married, that sort of thing. Then she told me my fortune in Italian, and it was a lot of BS. Nonetheless, I gave here 100 lire, just so the tribe would go away.
0 Replies

Craven de Kere

Reply Sun 23 Mar, 2003 06:55 pm
I learned how to read palms when I was 5. It took me a few years to realize that the adults I "read" were just playing along and that the kids were just stupid.

I still remember what the lines are supposed to be, I think it's unmitigated bull but I wouldn't mind having the "Solomon's ring" line.
0 Replies

Algis Kemezys

Reply Sun 23 Mar, 2003 07:17 pm
Having travelled to India often, Iused to have my palm read all of the time there.I have a slight nack for it but do something else so much better.
0 Replies

Lorna

Reply Mon 24 Mar, 2003 08:02 am
My interest in this goes along with my penchant for all things psychic. I believe there is a definete difference between palm reading and the fortune-telling depicted in the media. Someone looked at my hand when I was a kid and said: 'You have good, clear lines.' It went from there. Never actually hand a proper reading, yet. But I have cross-referenced from a book, and looked at other people's hands for them. Hands 'say' rather a lot about a person.

Lorna
0 Replies

Lorna

Reply Wed 26 Mar, 2003 04:38 pm
While we're at: who believes in pre-destiny?

Lorna
0 Replies