My distaste for improper English

hightor

Sat 27 Jun, 2020 05:50 am
Why is it so important to know the gender of people? At all? Why don't we just identify as individuals? If we want to identify human beings all we need to know are their names. Why is it so important to confirm that a particular person has or doesn't have a penis? Who cares? It's similar with race used as an identifier on drivers licenses — why is it important to know what race anyone is? Someone might answer, "For identification purposes." Well then, we could just describe people's skin color, independent of ethnicity. Why are people so goddamned nosy?
david lyga

Sat 27 Jun, 2020 06:11 am
@hightor,
I agree with you but, unfortunately, with blacks it is an obsession. They will never leave that optimizing factor out of the equation.

In sum, we all are people. - David Lyga
nacredambition

Sat 27 Jun, 2020 06:14 am
@david lyga,
0 Replies

hightor

Sat 27 Jun, 2020 06:15 am
@david lyga,
Are you implying that the reason race is used to identify people is due to blacks? I didn't know that. They must have a lot of influence in the motor vehicle departments around the country.
david lyga

Sat 27 Jun, 2020 06:24 am
@hightor,
No, what I am saying is that blacks seem to be the ONLY entity out there which cannot identify unless they emphasize that they are 'black'. When I was a young boy, it seemed that only white racists would use race as self-identification. Now, it is the blacks, and, largely, ONLY the blacks who cannot leave out this identifier. - David Lyga
0 Replies

farmerman

Sat 27 Jun, 2020 06:26 am
@david lyga,
RE: HOLOCAUST ,--if you cant verbalize your "evidence" all I can do is assume that youre just another batshit crazy conspiracy theorist. Read my sig line, conspiracy theories are usually built on non-existent data and NO CREDIBLE evidence that supports.

When you present ****, the onus is yours. You must provide credible evidence or just keep quiet . your not showing too credible in your discussions about corona. In fact, you could be right up there as the "most ignorant poster of the month"
Its an award that doesnt confer any bragging rights
david lyga

Sat 27 Jun, 2020 06:31 am
@farmerman,
My!!! Each and every day I am reminded of how 'important' their race is. I do not have quantifiable proof but try opening a venue whereby all races are able to socialize and see how fast the blacks make a beeline to be with their own, and ONLY with their own.

Many universities have 'black orientations' and 'black fraternities' and even 'black dorms' are wanted. The problem with race in this country is not being able, ever to criticize blacks for their behavior. ONLY whites are deemed to be capable of racism, NEVER, EVER blacks. I think that that prerequisite is just plain wrong. I do not see how a black person is INCAPABLE of being a steadfast racist, just like anyone else. Admit that fact, openly, and you will find yourself in a fight within this politically correct culture.

Whites in the USA, today, actually WANT to be able to embrace blacks, but, unlike their grandparents who wanted integration, today's blacks want segregation. That is why I consider their culture to be highly duplicitous. - David Lyga
david lyga

Sat 27 Jun, 2020 06:35 am
@farmerman,
If I am ignorant, I am ignorant. But, at least, in my own way, I am saying what I truly believe to be valid. You might disagree, but I will respect your disagreement. I refuse to tailor my output in order to conform with political correctness. - David Lyga
farmerman

Sat 27 Jun, 2020 07:38 am
@david lyga,
Then you should quit preading the bullshit and merely claim ignorance. Your entire MO is rather toxic. Id suggest you go somewhere where your kind of toxic talk is appreciated. Im sure there are skinhead sites and Aryan Nation talk networks that would appreciate your alternative facts.

Visit a holocaust museum sometime and tell me how it never occurred.
I may say that your knowledge of virology is on a K-4 level.
david lyga

Sat 27 Jun, 2020 08:29 am
@farmerman,
I appreciate your attempt to mitigate the matter but, even though I wish I could at least partially coalesce with your viewpoint, I cannot. This is not me simply being stubborn.

When you convince me that what I say is 'toxic', then I will heed. Just because something is controversial does not impugn invalidity.

And, as far as the Holocaust Museum is concerned, I rely upon facts and science and logic far more than I believe in the ability of props to sway me. Why, for example, are disturbing questions not allowed to be asked at the Holocaust Museum, either in person or online? (I tried, got no response.) Please read my essay and the introductory letter to Rabbis. Thank you. - David Lyga
farmerman

Sat 27 Jun, 2020 09:55 am
@david lyga,
Quote:
Just because something is controversial does not impugn invalidity.
. Whew, salad chef please!
0 Replies

farmerman

Sat 27 Jun, 2020 10:26 am
@david lyga,
You and I are about the same age,(I was born Dec 1950) I was in an Ivy collge at the age of 16 and was accepted into the other bunch of pariahs, we were the "Tokens" . Me age and them color and nationality.
I saw racism in the school and in the city and especially the rural areas. Were you socialized in your teens?? You did NOT notice racism?

OH By the way---Wheres your Holocaust Denial Evidence?

Youre either in the Aryan Brotherhood or you are just ineducable... pick one.
david lyga

Sat 27 Jun, 2020 11:26 am
@farmerman,
Please read my essay and view the documentary I have included, at the end.

In school (Wolcott, CT) I saw no racism because everyone was white. However, I saw and felt the physical hatred from those who could not stand faggots.

The Holocaust denial evidence is born from a lack of evidence supporting this narrative. To understand what I say and feel you will have to spend the concentrated effort with reading my essay and viewing this salient and important documentary. If you do not have time for that, I am unable to answer your questions with any accuracy, - David Lyga
Olivier5

Sat 27 Jun, 2020 02:16 pm
Interesting article on Joseph Mengele and the « science » of racism in this week’s New Yorker:

Revisiting Mengele’s Malignant “Race Science”
The study of Nazis still offers moral instruction on how evil arises.
By Adam Gopnik
June 15, 2020
https://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2020/06/22/revisiting-mengeles-malignant-race-science
0 Replies

farmerman

Sat 27 Jun, 2020 02:38 pm
@david lyga,
so you dont accept eye witnesses accounts of the death camps and the paperwork that documented the amounts and packaging of Xyklon "B" to several Polish camps , and actual photos taken by soldiers and "witnesses"

Your problem is that you seem to deny hard evidence and then want to substitute your own reality which is evidence-free.

david lyga

Sat 27 Jun, 2020 02:55 pm
@farmerman,
I see 'eye witness' problems with any endeavor. There is exaggeration and hyperbole and pressure. Sometimes such data are true, but too often the account is greatly flawed.

Xyklon B, to you, simply could not have been for delousing, and HAD to be for murder. Is it not amazing how in those shower rooms there was no riot; people simply lined up to die.

Hard evidence is when the math and physics do not compute. Burning to completion six million bodies would have taken more fuel than the Nazis had for the entire war. To me, that is an example of hard evidence, not the hearsay of someone who wants to be given a reparation stipend from Germany. - David Lyga
Olivier5

Sat 27 Jun, 2020 03:23 pm
@david lyga,
Quote:
Burning to completion six million bodies would have taken more fuel than the Nazis had for the entire war.

You never did the math, did ya? You just believed it, naively, because you wanted to believe... If you had done the math, you would have known how ridiculous that statement of yours was.
0 Replies

Sturgis

Sat 27 Jun, 2020 03:41 pm
Attention david lyga:: Language is constantly, continuously, evolving. Changing.

Learn to embrace this wonderful opportunity of watching something change and grow, right in front of you! When an individual can do this, good gosh howdy, they'll be having a good time!

Incidentally, a few pages late, I have spent years writing in gender non-specific form. It seems the best way to encourage, endorse and embrace equality. After all, we are all equal. If you have doubts, then take a gander at blood donations. Doesn't make a difference what gender a donor or recipient is, or their race, religion, educational level, employment status, monetary status.... Just their blood type.
0 Replies

farmerman

Sat 27 Jun, 2020 04:30 pm
@farmerman,
I might ad,(I wa looking up the films of the Nuremburg Tribunals and it was stated many many times that, even with documents being destroyed by the Nazis as the Russians were baring down on that side of the "reich" and many doc centers were bombed to **** by the Brits and US . THE NAZIS were very good bookkeepers and kept copiou notes, records , and plans.
In fact, the Tribunals were able to present over 3000 TONS of papers and films that were just about the Holocaust and presented detailed chronological counts of the murdered people and plunder.
3000 TONS, a ream of puter paper weighs 20 lb. So that was 300000 reams of 9"X11" note paper.
david lyga

Sat 27 Jun, 2020 04:35 pm
@farmerman,
Then were are the bodies? And, if no bodies, how were six million carcasses burned using 48,000,000 liters of fuel?

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/19/2024 at 10:01:08