Relationships..What will hurt her more??

Reply Sat 20 Jun, 2020 12:23 pm
I have only had one relationship with a woman and we were together for 4 years. It was the most spiritual/soulful connection I have ever experienced. We have broken up and I’m unsure how to move on. I want to find that same connection but don’t want to hurt her more. Would it bother her more if I dated another Woman??? Or if I dated a man after our breakup? I want to remain friends. PLEASE HELP!!!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 423 • Replies: 2
No top replies

tsarstepan

Reply Sat 20 Jun, 2020 01:05 pm
@Unsurewhoiam,
Unsurewhoiam wrote:

Would it bother her more if I dated another Woman??? Or if I dated a man after our breakup?

No one can answer this but her. And I feel it would be patronizing if you actually asked for her permission to move on with your life.

If you have another potential partner in mind and you want to remain friends while not ambushing her later that you have entered another relationship, let her know. Don't put the burden of a decision of your future relationships on her. That's disingenuous and seems like you're hedging your bets that if it fails you can blame her partially for your entering this new phase in your life.

Her decision should only be whether or not to remain friends with you and nothing else.
Unsurewhoiam

Reply Sat 20 Jun, 2020 09:40 pm
@tsarstepan,
Thank you , great prospective. I am very confused but I do not want to cause her any more pain if I could change the Past, I would choose her every time. I initiated the breakup as I was fearful and scared, she is the best person with try good intentions. I do not want to rub anything in her face but was just curious if anyone have very thought or encountered a situation like this.
I own my faults and have admitted them. But having her in my life is some capacity is most important.
Again, thank you for your honesty and foresight. I appreciate you taking time to respond.
0 Replies