World forces allied against Amerika

Karlin

Reply Sun 3 Jul, 2005 11:15 am
Not America the people, but Amerika the government. I meet a lot of really nice Americans. Its the leaders I am concerned with here.

The world will not stand by an just let them dominate, invade, brutalize, and inset their way of life into established cultures as they grab the oil.

British soldiers are defecting and are now fighting for the Iraqi insurgents. 70 more Brit soldiers moved last week! [links to this story if you ask]

China special forces troops came to Venezuela to protect PresChavez from AMERIKAN special forces, CIA types, who were trying to assassinate Chavez last week.

Russia and China have signed a document, last week also, that states that America must stand down, stop invading soveriegn nations. There is a hint that together, Russia and China will stand up to these American insults to the rights of other nations.

Those three stoires do not get on the mass media Americans see.
Personally, I have had trouble loggin onto forums where I have posted this in the past two days, I may be getting shut out. So, spread this news in case I cannot get back here ok?

The links for these stories - I will try to post them here I may need to do it in a reply tho.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 684 • Replies: 6
No top replies

Karlin

Reply Sun 3 Jul, 2005 11:34 am
Brits change sides

Chinese Special Forces in Venezuela

China-Russia seek to end USA domination of world

Others:
Other stories about China-US-Russia stuggle for power

Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez on Wednesday accused the United States of meddling in his efforts to create an energy alliance with Caribbean neighbors and said he may one day have to cut ties with Washington.:

Cut Ties with USA ?
0 Replies

Lord Ellpus

Reply Sun 3 Jul, 2005 12:02 pm
Karlin wrote:

Thank you Karlin, I haven't had such a laugh in ages !

I would suggest, before you make a claim, and include a link to support the claim, just try checking out the credibility of the website first.

There is no way on this earth, that the British Soldier would even think of doing such a thing.

If you believe this, then I would suggest that you are just the sort of gullible person that Propagandists have in mind when they come out with this drivel.

Maybe the editor is related to "Comical Ali".
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Sun 3 Jul, 2005 12:04 pm
But Lordpenetratoroftheorientalmind, surely you don't suggest that our good Persian friends would lie ? ! ? ! ?
0 Replies

Lord Ellpus

Reply Sun 3 Jul, 2005 12:13 pm
May a plague descend on my camel for suggesting such a thing!
0 Replies

Intrepid

Reply Sun 3 Jul, 2005 01:27 pm
Would that be one hump or two?
0 Replies

Lord Ellpus

Reply Sun 3 Jul, 2005 04:13 pm
At my age, I can only manage one hump, and even then I need some form of harness!
0 Replies