Crowdsourcing: Degraded image from stillframe of old short film

Reply Mon 13 Apr, 2020 07:42 pm
https://imgur.com/xy9fsit.jpg
Stirling Films produced the film, Little Red Riding Hood (no year found) from where this screenshot came from.

Context: George Richfield Production
George Freedland, producer and director. Both I've found on IMDb.

Screen captured from a black and white short film of Little Red Ridinghood. In the process of making a related IMDb page for this 9 minute short. My biggest problem (not likely to be solved here) is that the copyright year/year of publication isn't anywhere noticeable throughout the 9-minute short film (or at least not the version placed on Rifftrax).

Looking for help on the terribly degraded text in this one still-frame.

Got "With Julie Gibson." Though I'm pretty sure she's not the actress who plays Little Red Riding Hood. She'd be 10 in 1923 and this one ... has an audio track and though it doesn't sync up well with the actual actors speaking... I don't think it was initially a silent film. Unless this version was re-edited with the narrator and lines ADRed (dubbed later). Unless you think the last name isn't Gibson.

I got Roland Klein's Children's Theatre.
I got text by Kenneth (?) .
And I cannot get the name after what may be the word "Camera." Might be Peter and a hyphenated name... or not.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 581 • Replies: 1

jespah

Reply Tue 14 Apr, 2020 05:57 am
@tsarstepan,
Roland Alain's Children's Theatre
0 Replies