Did you watch the 2019 Disney Christmas Day Parade? If so, what was it like?

Reply Sun 29 Dec, 2019 07:13 pm
Hi, I am just a bit curious about this.

I haven't watched the Disney Christmas Day Parade in years, not since I was a little boy. I got up this Christmas Day hoping I could watch it on TV or at least catch a glimpse of it on TV. I missed it - it came on TV at 10 AM. I got up around 11 AM and by the time the parade was over.

I was feeling a bit nostalgic - I just wanted to know how the parade changed and if it was worth watching. Missing it is not a big deal. I was busy Christmas Day - I had a lot of work to do. If I miss events like this on TV I can watch them online later.

Did anyone watch the parade this year? What was it like?

Please help. Thank you.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 3 • Views: 2,360 • Replies: 6
No top replies

JGoldman10

Reply Mon 30 Dec, 2019 03:02 am
I take it no one here watched the parade I am referring to?
cherrie

Reply Mon 30 Dec, 2019 03:45 am
@JGoldman10,
Well I certainly didn't. I don't even know what you're talking about.
JGoldman10

Reply Mon 30 Dec, 2019 04:22 am
@cherrie,
Hi Cherrie. I wasn't trying to be testy.

Google or Bing "Disney Parks Christmas Day Parade". There's an article about it on Wikipedia.

They show the parade every year on Christmas Day on ABC.
0 Replies

Linkat

Reply Mon 30 Dec, 2019 12:22 pm
@JGoldman10,
Nope didn't watch it - and it is unlikely anyone did - it isn't like the NY Thanksgiving Parade or the Rose Parade in Pasadena - not sure it has such a big draw.

The difference being is that Disney has this parade every day (maybe twice a day) during the entire Christmas season so it isn't like a once a year thing (maybe on TV it is once a year), but if you go to Disney pretty much any where from Thanksgiving - New Years you will see this parade. (been there done that in person).
JGoldman10

Reply Mon 30 Dec, 2019 04:52 pm
@Linkat,
Okay.
izzythepush

Reply Mon 20 Jan, 2020 05:15 am
@JGoldman10,
In Disneyland Paris, (the only one I've been to,) they have parades every day. Admittedly not Christmas ones but parade all the same I saw a Mickey Mouse one and a Little Mermaid one on the same day.
0 Replies