Don't hold your breath for an answer.
glitterbag

Reply Fri 29 Nov, 2019 02:40 am
@snood,
How long do the episodes last?
snood

Reply Fri 29 Nov, 2019 03:57 am
@glitterbag,
Depends. Sometimes a few minutes, up to over an hour. Weirdly, eating a tablespoonful of peanut butter is said to alter your breathing and swallowing in a way that stops the episode. And that has worked both times I tried it. Wish it was a permanent fix, but so far it’s recurred every few hours.

Keeping fingers crossed. I just woke up ( I have an early appointment with the veterinarian), without the hiccups for the first tine in three days.
0 Replies

snood

Reply Fri 29 Nov, 2019 03:58 am
@knaivete,
You’re a funny guy (gal).
0 Replies

snood

Reply Fri 29 Nov, 2019 05:01 am
****. They’re back.
izzythepush

Reply Fri 29 Nov, 2019 07:53 am
@snood,
I don't know. I've had spell where they keep coming back all week and then I'm fine.

It's probably just one of those things, but if it becomes a real problem then see a doctor.
0 Replies

Ragman

Reply Fri 29 Nov, 2019 08:11 am
@snood,
All I know that hiccups are a spasm of the diaphragm. If it were me, because it keeps happening, I’d be off to my primary care to find out why. I wonder what test they could do to determine it.
0 Replies

Tryagain

Reply Fri 29 Nov, 2019 02:17 pm
@snood,
People make fun of me when I tell them I got my medical degree mail order from Escuela de Medicina, Universidad de Oriente, Anzoategui. Venezuela. But I will consider my $29.99 well spent if I can confirm my initial suspicion that you may be suffering from Foreign Accent Syndrome resulting from an excess of Hickory.

In an effort to identify which species of the genus Carya, it wood be helpful if you could extrapolate the onomatopoeia.
snood

Reply Fri 29 Nov, 2019 04:55 pm
@Tryagain,
I wood ash you to to further cherry pick your brain pulp for more chestnuts of wisdom, but to further ply wood possibly shiver your timbers and confuse you, leaving us not seeing forest or trees. It wooden be nice to stump you like that.
glitterbag

Reply Fri 29 Nov, 2019 11:04 pm
@snood,
ooooooo, touche
0 Replies

Tryagain

Reply Mon 2 Dec, 2019 09:27 am
@snood,
Well dang my hide Snood, you must be a chip off the old block iffin’ y’all dwell in Hickory Grove, Wisconsin. Youse may be a lumberjack but U R barking up the wrong tree, so lets get real here, how much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

Iɟ ʎon ɔɐu ɹǝɐp ʇɥᴉs' ʇɥǝu ʍɥǝu ʎon ƃǝʇ ɯʎ qᴉll… ʇɥǝ sɥoɔʞ ʍᴉll ɔnɹǝ ʎonɹ ɥᴉɔɔnds˙

Oh Sparkle, U R so naughty, I didn’t say we should make out on the casting couch… it was, have you seen Castell Coch?
0 Replies

Ragman

Reply Mon 2 Dec, 2019 09:45 pm
Hiccups anyone?
snood

Reply Mon 2 Dec, 2019 10:47 pm
@Ragman,
Lol thanks Ragman, I just had 72 hours without any hiccups. That was a weird episode - never happened before. I had hiccups for up to an hour at a time, over and over for a couple days. Then they stopped this past Friday morning and haven’t been back since. Crossing fingers...
laughoutlood

Reply Mon 2 Dec, 2019 11:49 pm
@snood,

If it goes away for another day
Then it can't as well take your breath away
All the burps that flew up into the sky
When a belch was due, no relief was nigh
When discharge eructs and the hurling's long
And the frogs stood still for your mighty song
If it goes away, If it goes away, If it goes away
0 Replies

goodgod

Reply Tue 3 Dec, 2019 08:08 am
@snood,
Do you get up to any unsavory behavior when on your onan.
May be punishment from the all seeing all knowing FSM.
izzythepush

Reply Tue 3 Dec, 2019 09:11 am
@goodgod,
It can be incredibly unforgiving. Look what it's done to you!
edgarblythe

Reply Tue 3 Dec, 2019 09:47 am
I haven't had hiccups that I recall in at least fifty years.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » What do recurring hiccups mean?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/07/2024 at 11:37:43