The hero's journey from birth to death - Julius Fann, Jr

jufa

Reply Tue 5 Nov, 2019 10:21 pm
The hero's journey from birth to death - Julius Fann, Jr

She lay legs gaped pushing me forward. Head first, then my entire body begin moving from the incubator of my lie, then my penis yang touch her vagina yin, sex is experienced, and my feet pop out completing my journey into the the material world.

(In Chinese philosophy and religion - two principles, one negative, dark, and feminine (yin), and one positive, bright, and masculine (yang), whose interaction influences the destinies of creatures and things.)

From the womb into the arms of she who was once one in life with me I was placed. I grew, playing with my sibling & friends, and attending church. Then preschool and my first adventure of kindergarten and middle school. Through the halls and corridors of junior and high school, and college campus. Into the streets of the world I was let loose. For the male (can't speak of what ladies do) he test pool halls, bars, some prisons, then settling for jobs permanents and security, and relationships. I found women and men, black and white, security and insecurity, and throughout living the life of the hero's journey, knowing to learn, and learning to know that which will go with me to the grave.

ALL I write is my education from the womb, the arc of living, and death. Can anyone say their journey and education will be any different?

Never give power to anything a person believes is their source of strength - jufa
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 793 • Replies: 0
No top replies