Standing Outside Yourself

Reply Fri 17 Jun, 2005 04:04 am
Did you ever have the experience of being transported outside of yourself. You see yourself, sitting in a chair or something across the room.

You see yourself. You are outside yourself.

You see your life. Your ego. Your desires. Your positive traits. Your negative traits.

Your past, present, and future.

Yourself as an old person.

Your death. Your funeral.

What did you see, when you floated outside yourself and saw yourself across the room?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 1,166 • Replies: 4
No top replies

material girl

Reply Fri 17 Jun, 2005 04:41 am
No but it sounds like fun adn Id love it to happen.

I often feel like I dont exsist, does that count?
0 Replies

benjamino

Reply Fri 17 Jun, 2005 05:12 am
i've watched myself do something in the past but it was only for a split second, like i was about a foot and a half behind me and i watched the back of my head. i think i dropped something or did something equally as clumsy and saw myself do it, then i was back to normal straight afterwards. it was quite strange. Also, do you ever feel like you are floating? sometimes if i'm sat still for a while i feel like i'm floating and falling forwards slowly, maybe it's just inner ear problems!
0 Replies

spendius

Reply Fri 17 Jun, 2005 05:54 am
I can't do that.I can imagine myself doing it and that's quite enough for me.Perhaps you have an overactive thyroid or something.

Do you eat catnip or maybe you have been chewing budgie seed.I heard Trill was best.

I'll practice though.It sounds pretty cool.
0 Replies

Sanctuary

Reply Fri 17 Jun, 2005 06:46 am
I've never experiencd it but once or twice, no. I wouldn't consider it an out-of-body experience or 'astral projection' though. I personally don't believe in that to a certain extent.

However, it is odd though that whever I remember myself doing something, I always picture me and whoever/whatever else as if I'm another person. I never recall the imagery/memory as if I were looking out my own eyes. Odd Confused
0 Replies