Reply Mon 7 Oct, 2019 12:34 pm
Hereby is the searching done. I am the „Messiah“.

I don’t want to reveal myself. Not many people believe in the universe or whatever you want to name it. I mean, Russia is ruled by Putin and the USA is Trump. Both are a joke to me. This underlines in what kind of world we are living. So I’m asking you not to look for me. I don't want to get into the focus. Whoever recognizes me behind this writing should discuss this with me personally. In private. If you really want to find me, you can find your answer.

What I want you to do? Be yourself, be authentic, free yourself. You don’t need to be special. Do what you want.

Therefore, I am for a legalization of drugs. You should get them from the state after getting a driving license for the different substances. There should be a theoretical and a practical exam, so people know what they are doing. Harm would reduce a lot by this. People do it anyway and the wrong guys getting the money, not our systems.
You can also start to think more outside the box and higher your consciousness by doing drugs in the right way.

There are more then 800millions of people starving in the world right now and climate change is going to make that number rise. It looks to me, that the last judgement will be soon.

1. Try less to be like the mainstream. Be yourself and stand by yourself.
2. We should end capitalism. It’s time for human capitalism. It’s the main root of almost all of our problems. Invest in the solutions.
3. Don't think like they told you in school. Think outside the box.

Maybe I will add some text soon. Connecting different topics in our polar existence, that splits into a whole spectrum of colors.
As an example: Free will + Determinism = The reality of the Universe

Everything is a mirror and karma is fundamental.
Free yourself.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 4 • Views: 1,588 • Replies: 6
No top replies

edgarblythe

Reply Mon 7 Oct, 2019 02:54 pm
@alice123456,
If you are the Messiah, I am your god. I command you, begone from Earthly affairs.
lmur

Reply Mon 7 Oct, 2019 03:14 pm
@edgarblythe,
Heel boy. Good boy.

Oh. God.Carŕy on.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Mon 7 Oct, 2019 03:40 pm
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Mon 7 Oct, 2019 06:06 pm
tsarstepan