bahamian crisis

maxdog

Reply Fri 13 Sep, 2019 10:46 am
@izzythepush,
You really impress me how you think you are smart but then in a case like buying a nationality you see it so normal.

Now i see that you re making again another mix, that whoever you see not good in grammar you think we are stupid .

Of course is wrong buying the nationality , the world had gone so crazy that crazy things are normal for the most of the persons like you .

Because it is happening it means it s good ?

Please , if you see people jumping down a cliff you do it as well ?
izzythepush

Reply Fri 13 Sep, 2019 11:04 am
@maxdog,
It's not a new development, it's been the case for a very long time.

Just because you've only heard about it doesn't mean it's of any significance. There's far more important things to worry about like Global warming.

Btw, I'd love to hear your plans for how you'd go about stopping the mega rich buying nationality.

Rupert Murdoch bought American citizenship why aren't you bothered about that? Why is it only rich Chinese buying Swedish citizenship that bothers you?

maxdog

Reply Fri 13 Sep, 2019 11:23 am
@izzythepush,
But for real ? Are you serious ?

If there is a problem you just make your self happy just by think on another worst problem . ? If it s bad we just say it s bad like the others not say there is more on what we better think .

I don t have plans to solve others greed for money problems that they created .who made it wrong have to start think with his greedy mind to solve what they created .

And again please , i was talking generally about this situation not specifically about chinese .it was an example .
izzythepush

Reply Fri 13 Sep, 2019 11:50 am
@maxdog,
What specifically are your objections, and how do you go about solving it?

Let's put despots, war criminals and the lot out of the question.

Why shouldn't a wealthy Jordanian transfer his vast wealth to an American bank where it will be taxed, and move to an American property, putting money in the hands of American real estate developers, then buying all the fittings from American retailers and hiring American workmen to do the work and finally giving full time employment to Americans for security, drivers staff etc, all the while contributing to the American taxman?

Why is that wrong?
izzythepush

Reply Fri 13 Sep, 2019 11:56 am
@maxdog,
maxdog wrote:

Please , if you see people jumping down a cliff you do it as well ?

How is a group of people jumping off a cliff in any way an analogy for allowing rich people to buy citizenship?

There's no point in repeating what your mum said to you as a nipper if you don't have a clue as to what's going on.

How old are you? Are you still at school because you sound like you are?
maxdog

Reply Fri 13 Sep, 2019 12:04 pm
@izzythepush,
Because you lose turf one by one . Because you are selling your country bit by bit .
Because many times is dirty money in your country .
Having a citezen is a privilage and not something ready for sale .
But all these things only counts to local people who love their land and not the money .

Look and the english premier league and italian serie A soon no club will be of a local owner .
It s a shame how they ve become .
maxdog

Reply Fri 13 Sep, 2019 12:07 pm
@izzythepush,
You don t even have to ask why it s wrong buying passaports . It s wrong even while you re saying it automatically.
Do you sell your kids even if its financilly worth it .
Of course no , never .that s why we don t see what advantages it have , it s you damn country .
izzythepush

Reply Fri 13 Sep, 2019 12:13 pm
@maxdog,
That's a load of vague meaningless bollocks, answer the question, what specifically are your problems with the example given?
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Fri 13 Sep, 2019 12:15 pm
@maxdog,
Why is the money dirty? Where did that come from.

The English premier league is the most popular league in the World.
maxdog

Reply Fri 13 Sep, 2019 12:25 pm
@izzythepush,
They sometimea catch some frauds.

What does it have to do that a league is famous and that have their clubs not their own , ?
maxdog

Reply Fri 13 Sep, 2019 12:26 pm
@maxdog,
That u sell something your ancestor fought for .
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Fri 13 Sep, 2019 12:35 pm
@maxdog,
Try telling the supporter's the club's not their own.

Are you against all immigration?
glitterbag

Reply Fri 13 Sep, 2019 01:47 pm
@maxdog,
maxdog wrote:

I was not talking about someone swedish with his ancestor chinese , i was talking about who buys a passaport of different country.

That is HIGHLY should nt be done .

You cannot buy a passport from a country. That would be a counterfeit passport and you would be commuting a crime. I think you are just being silly.
maxdog

Reply Sat 14 Sep, 2019 01:39 am
@izzythepush,
Yes against all mass immigration. Espacially, obvouisly and i don t know how you can agree , Ilegal immigration.
maxdog

Reply Sat 14 Sep, 2019 01:40 am
@glitterbag,
You can t buy a passaport ?

Are you sure about it ?because everyone knows that
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Sat 14 Sep, 2019 03:03 am
@maxdog,
You just seem to be motivated by xenophobia, you're incapable of reason, save a few far right sound bites and your phrasing is appalling.

Quote:
Espacially, obvouisly and i don t know how you can agree

Leaving aside the atrocious spelling, what on earth are you trying to say, that you don't think anyone can agree with anything you say because you're so incredibly ignorant?

Because that's what you've said.

I suspect you meant the opposite, and there lies the problem, if your language skills are so poor we have to guess at what you mean what's the point?

I don't want to waste my time with semi literate idiots who don't know anything.

If you want to talk to me go to school. Until then you're on ignore. My time is important, I don't want to squander it talking to stupid people.
maxdog

Reply Sat 14 Sep, 2019 11:20 am
@izzythepush,
Ok thanks for your time spent anyway. I hope i will be soon good in english.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » bahamian crisis
  3. » Page 4
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/25/2024 at 10:13:29