maxdog

Reply Wed 11 Sep, 2019 04:51 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
Right
0 Replies

maxdog

Reply Wed 11 Sep, 2019 04:59 pm
@maxdancona,
Listen don t try to say that it is ok to cross borders illegaly and get a permit to live in another country .
It s always wrong .
Now if there s issues they must be solved by avoiding people movement for security . Like humanitarian help .
It s a fact that can t be ignored that wrong people will have the chance to benefit from this crisis .
0 Replies

glitterbag

Reply Thu 12 Sep, 2019 12:27 am
@engineer,
engineer wrote:

Yes, our dedicated enemies were hanging out in the Bahamas with drug dealers during a hurricane looking for "easy" entry into the US. So much easier than just flying into JFK on a tourist visa.

The Bahamian Military is a highly trained mob of vandals the likes of which the US has never been able to defeat....we can't be too careful...because if Trump is peeing his pants God only knows what will happen to us. Be afraid, be very afraid......
izzythepush

Reply Thu 12 Sep, 2019 12:46 am
@glitterbag,
This is just racism rebranded as concern. They want to 'help,' but they don't want them coming over here even if it's only for a few weeks.

The Bahamas isn't a breeding ground for Jihadism, it's a breeding ground for black people, and that's the problem.
glitterbag

Reply Thu 12 Sep, 2019 01:10 am
@izzythepush,
Apparently the administration is now looking for large facilities where we can home the homeless. The Washington Post has the entire piece in todays paper (Sept 12). I wonder who else will need to be rounded up and placed in large buildings.
0 Replies

maxdog

Reply Thu 12 Sep, 2019 01:23 am
@izzythepush,
pls don t be another one that mix racism with security .for a few weeks it s not a problem , but permanent stay will be in the long run .
0 Replies

maxdog

Reply Thu 12 Sep, 2019 01:56 am
problems for the local people are infinite in the long run when other people comes to your home country legally or illegally , i just pick a little one that can be a big one for whom it will concern.

legally migrants where entering in another other country for economy purpose and rents went sky high for the locals because migrants where entering, 4 individuals in 1 apartment. i m talking about from 200 to 800 dollars.

now like i predicted they have rise in foreign woman looking for shelter taking place for local homeless women.

and now they are saying they should get help no matter if are local or not , but the truth is that it s always wrong .

izzythepush

Reply Thu 12 Sep, 2019 02:47 am
@maxdog,
You're just trying to justify your own racism.
maxdog

Reply Thu 12 Sep, 2019 05:41 am
@izzythepush,
Definitely not . People who thinks like you have to stop for a better world.. I assure you im not racist .

I love many things that africans do . But illegality was created for something . And that is security .

I gave you a good real good example altough it s not about security but local people s disadvantge .

And for your own information i was talking about white woman

Thanks
izzythepush

Reply Thu 12 Sep, 2019 05:56 am
@maxdog,
You sound very racist. America is a very big country, and Trump has recently said he wants to encourage immigration from countries like Norway.

If that's the case you shouldn't be upset at Bahamans coming over.

Plenty of Americans go to the Bahamas on holiday sdo it's not like it works the other way.

America has lousy health cover, poor food standards and a culture of shooting up schools. Why would anyone from a developed nation want to go there? I bloody wouldn't.

So therefore you need to take people from developing countries like the Bahamas.
izzythepush

Reply Thu 12 Sep, 2019 05:59 am
@maxdog,
maxdog wrote:

I assure you im not racist .

I love many things that africans do .

The discussion is about the Bahamas, not Africa, and it takes a very lazy type of racism to mix the two up.

https://www.worldatlas.com/img/areamap/0417e414286d34c11d5fdae27be6b716.gif

That's the Bahamas just south east of Florida. Africa isn't even on the map.
maxdog

Reply Thu 12 Sep, 2019 06:07 am
@izzythepush,
i thought you came up with racism because they are black and some day they all came from africa.
izzythepush

Reply Thu 12 Sep, 2019 06:12 am
@maxdog,
Most West Indians are black, it doesn't make them African any wore than being white makes you European.
maxdog

Reply Thu 12 Sep, 2019 06:14 am
@izzythepush,
you still think i am .

if it is like you are saying i don t agree with trump.

now you re mixing holiday with migration , i think you have a problem to understand.

about anyone that would want to go to the US your also wrong , you still don t know about big issue of illegal immigrant?

maxdog

Reply Thu 12 Sep, 2019 06:15 am
@izzythepush,
a black person from africa is different from that indian , they have their own genetics .
izzythepush

Reply Thu 12 Sep, 2019 06:16 am
@maxdog,
When you can write in complete sentences you can start finding fault with other people's understanding.

As it is you write like someone who never completed secondary education.
maxdog

Reply Thu 12 Sep, 2019 06:18 am
@izzythepush,
lol never thought that im that bad in english
izzythepush

Reply Thu 12 Sep, 2019 06:19 am
@maxdog,
maxdog wrote:

a black person from africa is different from that indian , they have their own genetics .

What Indian?

I was talking about the West Indies, not India. Most of the people of the West Indies are descended from Africans.

Your ignorance is outstanding. I can see why you would be worried about unskilled people taking your jobs.
izzythepush

Reply Thu 12 Sep, 2019 06:21 am
@maxdog,
Your English is execrable, almost as bad as your Geography. For a start you should begin each sentence with a capital letter and end with a full stop.

It's pretty basic stuff, I learnt it when I was five.
maxdog

Reply Thu 12 Sep, 2019 06:23 am
@izzythepush,
so i was right those indies are africans , you just said it with descendency

1. Forums
  2. » bahamian crisis
  3. » Page 2
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/24/2024 at 04:56:04