Do you even vape brah?

blatham

Reply Fri 20 Sep, 2019 10:15 pm
@chai2,
Quote:
I did enjoy setting a nice fire in the bathroom sink.
In a bathroom sink. You're more attached to reality than me. True story... I was playing with matches and dry grass (curiosity) and it got out of control and almost burned down two barns with livestock. I remember the farmer stomping and slapping his jacket on the grass. I don't fit this one in the "Good Memories" category.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Fri 20 Sep, 2019 10:29 pm
Speaking of accidental fires - My stepfather kept harrassing his mother and sister, to the degree it influenced my emotions against them _ temporarily, because I actually liked them. There was a cotton mattress stored inside the outhouse. I touched a lighted match to it. Then had a change of heart and put it out. Anybody with experience regarding cotton knows you don't merely put it out and walk away. You drench it with water. At least half an hour later they had to call the fire department. The outhouse was a total loss. I never admitted it to anybody, but I have always carried the guilt and shame.
blatham

Reply Fri 20 Sep, 2019 10:43 pm
@edgarblythe,
Wow. Torching a ****-house. There's a blue-ribbon story.

0 Replies

chai2

Reply Mon 23 Sep, 2019 07:07 pm
https://scontent-dfw5-2.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/70301829_476584276518378_7879367119421308928_n.jpg?_nc_cat=110&_nc_oc=AQlB_MGI6LCt7H6tf1KjKSgnMyNMZG-QWe65nt92wDHKuIGQtZ2Q6fIqdgh694aENLQgVETIY78ccQCuTyEMgh-C&_nc_ht=scontent-dfw5-2.xx&oh=66047260a637109f50c84350549c3a4d&oe=5DF97127
tsarstepan

Reply Wed 25 Sep, 2019 08:22 am
@chai2,
If E-Cigs Were Romaine Lettuce, They'd Be Off The Shelf, Vaper's Mom Tells Congress
Quote:
A top official with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention warned federal lawmakers Tuesday that a new generation of e-cigarettes now on the market is "even more addictive," than early versions of vapes*, and the number of vaping-related lung diseases is continuing to rise.

*Emphasis added by me.
blatham

Reply Thu 26 Sep, 2019 06:03 am
@chai2,
It's a hell of a good point, chai2.
0 Replies

blatham

Reply Thu 26 Sep, 2019 06:04 am
@tsarstepan,
So is yours.
tsarstepan

Reply Wed 20 Nov, 2019 12:48 pm
@blatham,
More bad news.
Manhattan Man In His 30s Is Second New Yorker To Die From Vaping-Related Illness
tsarstepan

Reply Tue 26 Nov, 2019 02:37 pm
@tsarstepan,
Sorry libertarians. I know profits should always come before literally life itself.
http://images5.fanpop.com/image/photos/31200000/Keep-Calm-and-ferengi-31275884-429-500.jpg

NYC Votes To Ban Flavored Vaping Products
Quote:
New York became the first major city in the country to ban all flavored vaping products on Tuesday.

The legislation, which passed by a vote of 42-2, will prohibit the sale of all non-tobacco e-cigarette flavors, including the immensely popular mint and menthol varieties. The ban is expected to take effect in July.

Sturgis

Reply Tue 26 Nov, 2019 02:56 pm
@tsarstepan,
They ought to do to vapes what has been done with tobacco. Put dozens of taxes on in the name of public health and wellness and future medical costs.

The committed vapies won't stop, same as the committed cigarette 🚬 smokers.

The nonsense these legislators draft up is ridiculous. Maybe they'd like to go after the reasons more bike riders have been injured, maimed or killed, annually, than all the accumulated vape deaths over several years.

Quark would never have allowed this to be passed by the lucidity lacking city council.

tsarstepan

Reply Wed 4 Dec, 2019 11:05 am
@Sturgis,
New Pods to Get Hooked On Instead of Juul
https://i.imgur.com/7Etqdr6.jpg
tsarstepan

Reply Wed 4 Dec, 2019 04:44 pm
@tsarstepan,
FDA official dodges question on future of Trump administration's vaping flavors ban

Quote:
A top Food and Drug Administration (FDA) official was hammered by members of Congress Wednesday for declining to answers questions about the agency's plan to curb youth vaping rates.

Mitch Zeller, director of the Center for Tobacco Products, would not say whether the FDA is still considering a proposal to clear the market of flavored e-cigarette products it says are appealing to kids.
roger

Reply Wed 4 Dec, 2019 09:07 pm
@tsarstepan,
Why would they do that? They haven't cleared the market of flavored vodka and other spirits. Why not. Think of the childreeen!
0 Replies

tsarstepan

Reply Tue 17 Dec, 2019 08:33 am
And the hits keep coming in.
Vaping Nicotine Linked To Increased Risk Of Chronic Lung Disease
Quote:
The extreme cases of lung injury caused by vaping have raised awareness of the potential harms of electronic cigarettes.

Since the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention began tracking the problem last March, there have been 52 confirmed deaths and about 2,400 hospitalizations.

Many of these acute illnesses are linked to black market THC products, but a growing body of evidence points to the risks associated with vaping nicotine.
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Tue 17 Dec, 2019 01:35 pm
@tsarstepan,
It's always funny to see "NYC Votes to blah..." and you find out if was 44 people.

**** those people and now there is talk about raising the age to buy smokes to 21?

I think they should raise the age of selective service to 21 too. Also, driving license should be 21. Obviously no one is an adult now til they are 21. That magic ******* number has been decided to be the age of "adult" in America.
Finn dAbuzz

Reply Wed 8 Jan, 2020 05:22 pm
@McGentrix,
McGentrix wrote:

It's always funny to see "NYC Votes to blah..." and you find out if was 44 people.

**** those people and now there is talk about raising the age to buy smokes to 21?

I think they should raise the age of selective service to 21 too. Also, driving license should be 21. Obviously no one is an adult now til they are 21. That magic ******* number has been decided to be the age of "adult" in America.

AMEN

If you are old enough to go die for your country you are damned well old enough to drink, smoke and get laid!
0 Replies

tsarstepan

Reply Tue 24 Mar, 2020 08:23 am
Teens, Vaping and Coronavirus (COVID-19): Is There a Connection?
Quote:
What does vaping have to do with coronavirus (COVID-19)?
As with cigarette smoking, vaping can also compromise the respiratory system. This means that people who smoke or vape are more susceptible to lung infections. According to Dr. Choi, recent studies have shown that aldehydes and other components found in vaping liquids can impair the immune function of cells found in the airway and lungs.

“Everything that we inhale goes straight into the airways and into the lungs, which is different from our heart, our liver and our kidneys that are protected. But the lungs are exposed to the environment, so the lungs and the airways do have a defense mechanism against that. What vaping is doing is impairing this defense mechanism for the lungs,” says Dr. Choi.
tsarstepan

Reply Thu 25 Jun, 2020 01:06 pm
@tsarstepan,
tsarstepan

Reply Tue 18 Oct, 2022 08:45 am
@tsarstepan,
We Asked an Expert Why Vaping Makes You Want To Poo
Quote:
“If you were to stop vaping, or consuming nicotine, you would probably become constipated. Probably, for a couple of days.”
0 Replies

Region Philbis

Reply Mon 29 May, 2023 09:14 am

https://iili.io/HrE8u2a.jpg
0 Replies