I AM WONDERING HOW TO MAKE THE BEST PASTA???

Wed 21 Aug, 2019 09:33 am
It would be most extremely helpful to me to be answered to.

jespah

Wed 21 Aug, 2019 09:40 am
For those of us who have to remove those bullshit topics every ******* day ... sigh ... please don't.
edgarblythe

Wed 21 Aug, 2019 09:49 am
Pasta good is. Making it now. So good the pasta.
farmerman

Wed 21 Aug, 2019 10:49 am
@jespah,
I feel we must flood the other side of the planet with the goodness of a well made Linguini carbonara
Soy jes, didnt know these were included on the malformed listing. I just wanted to throw it up against the wall to see if itd stick
0 Replies

farmerman

Wed 21 Aug, 2019 10:50 am
@edgarblythe,
never oil in pasta put. Not to do you must.
-Yodini
0 Replies

izzythepush

Wed 21 Aug, 2019 12:14 pm
@farmerman,
First you need to be in the right frame of mind. Walk to the nearest store that sells durum wheat, walk, don't take the car. The further you walk, the better the pasta.

When you have done that we can talk about the next step.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Wed 21 Aug, 2019 12:38 pm
50 pounds of wheat flour, two eggs, two gallons of water, a teaspoon of milk.
Mix it all until you have a thick mass of sticky dough. With a rolling pin, roll out individual sticks, or pinch off bits for shells. Let dry in the sun for two days.
For cooking instructions, see my youtube series, BlytheCookery.
izzythepush

Wed 21 Aug, 2019 12:40 pm
@edgarblythe,
edgarblythe wrote:

Let dry in the sun for two days.

I live in England.
glitterbag

Wed 21 Aug, 2019 12:46 pm
@izzythepush,
made me laugh Laughing
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Wed 21 Aug, 2019 12:51 pm
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

edgarblythe wrote:

I live in England.

Put in the oven at 12 degrees for two days.
farmerman

Wed 21 Aug, 2019 01:05 pm
@farmerman,
My work is apparently done here, unless you want to make turitelli, then, instead of guitara, you need an accordioni
0 Replies

Sturgis

Wed 21 Aug, 2019 01:08 pm
@farmerman,
Place box or bag of chosen pre-formed pasta of your choice into 30tubs of boiling water. (tub size may vary so, um, uh... well, use your imagination, I can't do everything, can I?)

Boil for a few minutes or for a few days, depending upon how firm or mushy you like it. Do not boil for too long, as the vessel may dry out and the pasta may turn to a huge burnt pile of weird. Then again, maybe you enjoy it extra crispy.

Dump on plates, in bowls or wherever danged serving vessel you wish. Put it in a kayak or canoe for all I care!

Top with a sauce of your choice, unless you don't like to spoil the natural taste.

Enjoy.

Oh, I forgot. He sure to remove pasta from the bag or box it was purchased in prior to attempting cooking. (unless you desire extra texture and fiber)

Enjoy!
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Wed 21 Aug, 2019 01:11 pm
Watch or the family will dip all the spaghetti sauce, leaving you with plain spaghetti. I have saw it happen.
Sturgis

Wed 21 Aug, 2019 01:13 pm
@edgarblythe,
Isn't the making of the best sauce and how to protect it meant for another series of threads? And will a side of SPAM be included?
Linkat

Wed 21 Aug, 2019 01:16 pm
@edgarblythe,
edgarblythe wrote:

izzythepush wrote:

edgarblythe wrote:

I live in England.

Put in the oven at 12 degrees for two days.

A sun tanning bed would work nicely.

Bonus you can also tan in it -
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Wed 21 Aug, 2019 01:33 pm
@Sturgis,
True, but I was cautioning spaghetti eaters to never trust the family once it is prepared.
farmerman

Thu 22 Aug, 2019 03:52 am
@edgarblythe,
does noone here assembled know how to prepare delicious pastae?
izzythepush

Thu 22 Aug, 2019 04:01 am
@farmerman,
I've told you, have you walked to the shops to get the durum flour yet?
farmerman

Thu 22 Aug, 2019 04:08 am
@izzythepush,
when I need a new TV , I go out and buy one. Im not gonna start with hunting and gathering. Ill buy Berillo or som othr brand pasta and cook it.

There is so much inconsistency in making the al dente noodles that let the sauces adhere properly.
I thank you for your probably great advice on going totally Paleo but Im gonna start with getting a BOX A PASTA or a freezer bag fulla linguini.

Linguini and Fettucini are my favs , with Penne a fav just for carbonaras.

edgarblythe

Thu 22 Aug, 2019 05:26 am
I make it the unconcerned gourmet way. Which is to say, brown ground sirloin while boiling pasta, then slowly simmer both in some store-bought sauce. Smile
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » I AM WONDERING HOW TO MAKE THE BEST PASTA???
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/19/2024 at 08:16:54