Gun control

glitterbag

Reply Fri 9 Aug, 2019 10:58 pm
@Brandon9000,
Good luck with that assault weapon defeating a tyrannical government.
Brandon9000

Reply Fri 9 Aug, 2019 11:06 pm
@glitterbag,
glitterbag wrote:

First of all, it wouldn't be just me, it would be many people, and presumably guerilla warfare, as in Vietnam. Secondly, if, as you imply, there is already a huge imbalance in favor of the government, then the last thing we want to do is make it worse by restricting the public to hand guns. Finally, you state that the citizens could never defend themselves against our government should it become tyrannical, but don't seem to care or want to make it better.
oralloy

Reply Fri 9 Aug, 2019 11:30 pm
Assault weapons are also useful for hunting. And for all forms of personal self defense.
0 Replies

glitterbag

Reply Fri 9 Aug, 2019 11:45 pm
@Brandon9000,
Brandon9000 wrote:

glitterbag wrote:

First of all, it wouldn't be just me, it would be many people, and presumably guerilla warfare, as in Vietnam. ((Which was a bloody disaster)) (Secondly, if, as you imply, ((I implied no such thing, don't knee-jerk conspiracy bullshit sat me))there is already a huge imbalance in favor of the government,(then the last thing we want to do is make it worse by restricting the public to hand guns. Finally, you state ((I did NOT state that, you dream that up in your fevered imagination because you HAVE to believe you are the only one who loves this country))) that the citizens could never defend themselves against our government should it become tyrannical, but don't seem to care or want to make it better.

I have a suggestion, get an education, read a newspaper, get familiar with American History and for Christ's sake stop watching that preening disaster peacock Hannity. Brush up on Civics, and vote. We don't have to tear each other apart because a few nutcases think that the only choice is to allow mass murders because we are SOOOO afraid the 2nd amendment will be nullified. ITS NEVER going to be repealed and I'm fine with that. If you are so itching for a fight you should have joined one of the branches of the US military and stayed away from those deluded Survivalists who think that playing soldier in the mountains make them real men.
Brandon9000

Reply Sat 10 Aug, 2019 01:39 am
@glitterbag,
glitterbag wrote:

Brandon9000 wrote:

glitterbag wrote:

First of all, it wouldn't be just me, it would be many people, and presumably guerilla warfare, as in Vietnam. ((Which was a bloody disaster)) (Secondly, if, as you imply, ((I implied no such thing, don't knee-jerk conspiracy bullshit sat me))there is already a huge imbalance in favor of the government,(then the last thing we want to do is make it worse by restricting the public to hand guns. Finally, you state ((I did NOT state that, you dream that up in your fevered imagination because you HAVE to believe you are the only one who loves this country))) that the citizens could never defend themselves against our government should it become tyrannical, but don't seem to care or want to make it better.

I have a suggestion, get an education, read a newspaper, get familiar with American History and for Christ's sake stop watching that preening disaster peacock Hannity. Brush up on Civics, and vote. We don't have to tear each other apart because a few nutcases think that the only choice is to allow mass murders because we are SOOOO afraid the 2nd amendment will be nullified. ITS NEVER going to be repealed and I'm fine with that. If you are so itching for a fight you should have joined one of the branches of the US military and stayed away from those deluded Survivalists who think that playing soldier in the mountains make them real men.

I'll ignore the gratuitous personal comments. Please point out the place in my posts where I indicated I was "itching for a fight." This is something you made up. I just think that people have an inherent right to defend themselves and their loved ones from being physically harmed, or oppressed by a tyrannical government.
maxdog

Reply Sat 10 Aug, 2019 04:39 am
@oralloy,
i think things are going wrong for people because of the laws and constitutions done wrong or not updated .

we don t have to stop doing something just because the law said it or there is a constitution,
for example a guy that sprays bullet all over innocent people have his mind clear that if he will be caught there is a law that protects him like the police can t beat him ,

know what i mean ? IT S WRONG

if tortured the next one will think twice to do it .
oralloy

Reply Sat 10 Aug, 2019 04:44 am
@maxdog,
So you want to introduce torture as a method of punishing criminals?
oralloy

Reply Sat 10 Aug, 2019 04:45 am
@Brandon9000,
Brandon9000 wrote:
I'll ignore the gratuitous personal comments.

That's no fair. Without their childish name-calling, leftists wouldn't have anything to say.

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
0 Replies

maxdog

Reply Sat 10 Aug, 2019 07:27 am
@oralloy,
That s not criminality , that s genocides
glitterbag

Reply Sat 10 Aug, 2019 12:09 pm
@Brandon9000,
YOU didn't say you were 'itching for a fight,' but your passive aggressive tone screams out from the page ......you ARE itching for a fight...my exact words were "If you are so itching for a fight you should have joined one of the branches of the US military and stayed away from those deluded Survivalists who think that playing soldier in the mountains make them real men."

As far as gratuitous, it's really not gratuitous, I'm just tired of looking for the weakest word possible to describe things that are horrific just to seem more polite to people who think respect and courtesy is a weakness.
roger

Reply Sat 10 Aug, 2019 12:11 pm
@maxdog,
maxdog wrote:

That s not criminality , that s genocides

You need a better dictionary.

Okay, any kind of dictionary.
glitterbag

Reply Sat 10 Aug, 2019 12:17 pm
@roger,
I think you hit the nail on the head.
maxdog

Reply Sat 10 Aug, 2019 01:33 pm
@roger,
I know . But you know what i mean
maxdog

Reply Sat 10 Aug, 2019 01:34 pm
@glitterbag,
Thanks
0 Replies

glitterbag

Reply Sat 10 Aug, 2019 01:38 pm
@maxdog,
maxdog wrote:

I know . But you know what i mean

I don't think he does, you really need some help with your vocabulary. Genocide is criminal....but not every crime is genocide.
maxdog

Reply Sat 10 Aug, 2019 01:48 pm
@glitterbag,
I wanted to say it s a crime but a grevious one . I think i talk too mature for you.
roger

Reply Sat 10 Aug, 2019 01:53 pm
@maxdog,
By golly, that explains it. Stealing from a friend is so grievous, you could call it murder.
maxdog

Reply Sat 10 Aug, 2019 01:59 pm
@roger,
What is it for you killing big number of persons ?
roger

Reply Sat 10 Aug, 2019 02:21 pm
@maxdog,
Murder. Worse that stealing, but still murder.
0 Replies

glitterbag

Reply Sat 10 Aug, 2019 03:30 pm
@maxdog,
It's mass murder.....when you only target a particular race or religion..then its genocide.

1. Forums
  2. » Gun control
  3. » Page 3
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.42 seconds on 04/23/2024 at 10:21:38