I need a songwriter. Hit me up if you want to do this.

Reply Sun 28 Jul, 2019 07:20 am
First off this is just for practice. I don't want to post whatever we come up with anywhere or anything. I also have a couple issues that might hinder us but we might be able to work around them. Anyhow, I'll tell you exactly what they are once you hmu bc they're kinda sensitive.
Anyhow who I'm looking for is a teenager since that is what I am Smile and I'm looking for you to plan out the beat and melody, help with the lyrics and possibly backup vocals. The last is not necessary. I have untrained vocals but they're decent enough so I'm looking to do most of the lyric writing and the main singing.
I don't know if you will want to do this since this is just for fun and I don't want to, as I said before, post this or anything, only keeping this between us. That is the most important thing, that this only be kept between us. I intend to write the lyrics inspired by a poem I wrote.
So yeah text me here on a2k if you wanna do this and we'll talk out the particulars then Smile
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,687 • Replies: 3
No top replies

glitterbag

Reply Sun 28 Jul, 2019 09:43 pm
@viviryki,
Iy might be better if you try and recruit talent from your school or a club or group of friends. It gets tricky when you ask someone online to contribute talent for a 'just for fun' project......People could use your ideas as their own and vice versa. Do you know who directs the music department at your school? I'd check with them for ideas or guidance.
viviryki

Reply Mon 29 Jul, 2019 03:36 am
@glitterbag,
Lol I wish we had a music department at our rickety old school.
cherrie

Reply Mon 29 Jul, 2019 04:05 am
@viviryki,
There aren't a lot of teenagers on this site, and the chances of finding one here to help you do this are pretty slim. But good luck.
0 Replies