Do you know what these gifts are for?

Reply Sat 28 May, 2005 06:06 pm
As far as 'religion' goes, I am an not affiliated with any one in particular, but I meditate often, during my meditations in the last 5 months I have received these gifts. Could you tell me what they stand for, or mean? I will describe them to the best of my ability.

A light blue egg with a light inside.
A goldon rope.
Goldon frisbee-like objects with jewels, thousands of them.
Swords, small and big.
An ancient looking boat.
Something that looks like a watch or compass.
And the most recent goldon toothpicks.

I have no idea what they are for. During meditations I spin them, and I don't know why, but it's alot of fun. :-)
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,435 • Replies: 13
No top replies

Eorl

Reply Mon 30 May, 2005 02:33 am
Perhaps they are supposed to be... a lot of fun...and for...spinning ...except for the toothpicks, they are for stabbing your leg to bring you back to the real world Wink
0 Replies

neologist

Reply Mon 30 May, 2005 10:38 am
Eorl wrote:
Perhaps they are supposed to be... a lot of fun...and for...spinning ...except for the toothpicks, they are for stabbing your leg to bring you back to the real world Wink
HEHEHE!
Stab yourself twice if these gifts suddenly appeared from the etheric matrix.http://web4.ehost-services.com/el2ton1/rofl.gif
0 Replies

Proteinn

Reply Tue 31 May, 2005 03:03 am
Are these gifts "real" or do they reside in your mind?
0 Replies

turtlette

Reply Tue 31 May, 2005 06:21 am
I'll try and explain, there is more than one way to meditate, there is the 'nothingness' meditation which most people need because life is hectic (i also do this) and then there is an 'energy meditation' that most people don't know about.

I received my gifts in my mind through the high energy meditation, ever since then atounding things in real life have happened that are almost impossible to describe and you wouldn't believe me anyway.

I described these to a buddhist monk and he sat there and smiled but wouldn't tell me what they were for. When I described the toothpick gift he lunged forward and laughed. Funny little man.
0 Replies

Synonymph

Reply Tue 31 May, 2005 08:13 am
If you hadn't mentioned energy meditation I would have asked if you were practicing while under the influence of psychotropic. Psychedelic yoga? Erowid?

Those gifts are laden with symbolism.
0 Replies

neologist

Reply Tue 31 May, 2005 08:28 am
We're serious here, right? I mean, I haven't googled this yet. Should I? Maybe I will, when I get back from my soul migration trip to Jupiter.

Besides that, all I have to add for you turtlette, is this: I'm sure Samuel Clemens is not responsible for the misplaced apostrophe in your signature.
0 Replies

thunder runner32

Reply Tue 31 May, 2005 10:55 am
So, are they in your mind, or did you find them in say...your mailbox?
0 Replies

Eorl

Reply Tue 31 May, 2005 09:49 pm
turtlette, I was kinda serious. (ok, maybe not about the toothpick). I think my answer is similar to the one you got from the monk.

If they are fun...then what more are you expecting from anything?
0 Replies

Zane

Reply Wed 1 Jun, 2005 11:34 am
"A light blue egg with a light inside.
A goldon rope.
Goldon frisbee-like objects with jewels, thousands of them.
Swords, small and big.
An ancient looking boat.
Something that looks like a watch or compass.
And the most recent goldon toothpicks."

Fascinating. Turtlette, have you been playing RPG video games during your meditation?
0 Replies

turtlette

Reply Thu 2 Jun, 2005 07:17 am
Eorl wrote:

If they are fun...then what more are you expecting from anything?

Syn wrote: "Psychedelic yoga? Erowid?"

I have never heard of psychedelic yoga, or Erowid. Thank you for sharing.

I'm curious, and I wonder if this has happened to anyone else.

Zane, don't make me pull out my toothpicks! Laughing No, I don't play...whatever game you mentioned.

The monk knew what they are for, but he wouldn't tell me. So I shall keep on having fun.

Thank you for helping me folks. Very Happy
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Thu 2 Jun, 2005 07:25 am
Tarot readings might help you out with this as the signs and pictures are meant to be interpreted. What do you feel they mean?
0 Replies

turtlette

Reply Thu 2 Jun, 2005 07:47 am
Bella Dea wrote:
Tarot readings might help you out with this as the signs and pictures are meant to be interpreted. What do you feel they mean?

They seem to pertain to the earth, and spirituality, as in God.
0 Replies

Zane

Reply Thu 2 Jun, 2005 08:50 pm
Aww, turtlette. I never ridicule what I don't understand. Good luck on your quest.
0 Replies