just when you thought you couldnt be surprised then this...

Reply Fri 27 May, 2005 02:52 pm
I thought after seeing the countless crimes and the reports of the actions of the Israeli offense force they could no longer surprise me then this....

Quote:
Reuters | Press Association | AFP | Photos

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Friday May 27, 11:14 AM

Mad troops barged into Palestinian home

HEBRON, West Bank (Reuters) - Israeli soldiers barged into a Palestinian home and commandeered its television room so they could watch a soccer match, an Israeli military source said on Friday after a TV report on the incident.

Footage on Israel's Channel 10 showed broken furniture and windows in the room of the house in the West Bank city of Hebron where the television station said the troops watched Wednesday's Champions League final between AC Milan and Liverpool.

The Palestinian family living in the house said the soldiers caused the damage. The military source confirmed five soldiers entered the dwelling to view the match but said they stayed only for a few minutes and did not break anything.

Nonetheless, the source said, the commander of the squad had been suspended.

"The military takes a severe view of such incidents," the source added.

Palestinian teenager Anan al-Zrayer said he was walking down the street when soldiers asked him if his family had a television set and a satellite dish.

"I said 'yes,' and told them we don't have Israeli channels. (After they entered the house,) I gave them the remote control and they carried out a search. We were kicked into another room," he said.

Another Hebron resident said it was not the first time that soldiers had taken over Palestinian houses to watch television.

Khigaji al-Batch said about two weeks ago, 11 soldiers entered his home and stayed through the night.

"They are using our houses like a cinema," Batch said.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 601 • Replies: 3
No top replies

georgia brown

Reply Sat 28 May, 2005 01:02 am
Did not bother to read your entire post. I will now and always side civilisation over animal behavoir . read your history , and learn theres no gray area ! Isreal is in the position of moral superiority .
0 Replies

stevewonder

Reply Sat 28 May, 2005 08:09 am
If you didnt read the post how do you know what it is about?

Do you always randomly post replies to posts you have not read?
The intresting thing is the above incident was reported by Israeli news channel..those lying so and so's!

Israel is the moral.... what now??....breaking news!!!

Can you or one of your friends drop amnesty a line just to let them know and while your at, at give a call to Rachael Corrie's parents, Tom hurndale and Millers families let them in on the breaking news and when you have done that send a note to th UN and if you have got time drop off at the refugee camps you will recognise them as places animals wouldnt live in and tell them they are deluded.

Your post reminds me of the famous villians in scooby doo......

"Heck we would have got away with it if it hadnt been for those pesky kids!"

You people still amaze me that you defend the indefensible.

Took you advice by the way went and read history....found consistency in fascism.....they always tend to be of the opnion that beacuse they have guns and tanks they are right.

...civilised..mmm.... do you think???
0 Replies

stevewonder

Reply Sat 28 May, 2005 08:39 am
Georgia takes side of soliders' civilised behaviour.....
Quote:
I will now and always side civilisation over animal behavoir . read your history , and learn theres no gray area ! Isreal is in the position of moral superiority .

For those who read the orginal post, we can see what a clear understanding of civility Georgia Brown has.

so let me recap your points:

You take the side of civilised behaviour over anima behaviour...ok
you want us All to go read history so we can have a clear understanding of the above, i.e what is civilsed and animal behaviour
and you want us to accept that there are no grey areas....right okay
and Israel is ALWAYS in the position of having moral superiorty..........

and lets thank you for your honesty you have made all these great insights based on not reading the orginal post.....

Thank you Georgia i think you have made my point for me.
0 Replies