Never Marry a REALLY Hot Transvestites?

Reply Thu 26 May, 2005 10:05 pm
Should you?

Would you?

Why or why not?

(assume the operation was really really good and all that).
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 1,789 • Replies: 9
No top replies

tcis

Reply Thu 26 May, 2005 10:09 pm
Why do those actors and such hang out with the trannies and the likes...?

I mean some of them could be with anyone pretty much they want.

Interesting...is it just something different?
0 Replies

LionTamerX

Reply Thu 26 May, 2005 10:14 pm
Hmmm.

I got nothin.

Sorry.

(EM are you just covering all the bases ? )
0 Replies

extra medium

Reply Thu 26 May, 2005 10:22 pm
Yeah, equal opportunity and all that.

But I think its a bit of an interesting question. Its been in a few movies & plays, etc.

The deal of: If you somehow fell in love & married a transvestite, and the operation was so good, etc that you just never knew. Then like 5 years later you find out. Would you want out?

I'm thinking I might want out due to the deception more than due to what the person actually is. If the person really loved you, seems like they'd let you know all that stuff up front. Not a very loving deception to play on someone.

Actually I've known a few transvestites. What a different lifestyle they lead. Sociologically speaking.

For some reason, you see quite a few celebrities hanging around transvestites. More than per capita would suggest. Why? Maybe just something different? Hmm...someone said cause they're performers, they have that in common. hmmmm
0 Replies

thethinkfactory

Reply Fri 27 May, 2005 08:11 am
Man this type of thread is multi-purposed eh!

I have no experience in this area (going back to the gay thread being the greatest threat Wink ).

TTF
0 Replies

LionTamerX

Reply Fri 27 May, 2005 08:14 am
EM,
Are we talking transvestite or transsexual ? Quite a difference between the two anatomically .
0 Replies

val

Reply Sat 28 May, 2005 05:25 am
Re: Never Marry a REALLY Hot Transvestites?
extra medium

Quote:
Should you?

Would you?

Why or why not?

Should you?
No.

Would you?
No.

Why?
Because a transvestite is someone who disguises himself, pretending to be what he is not.
0 Replies

extra medium

Reply Sat 28 May, 2005 05:38 am
Val,

Well, that was easy.

And which of us does not disguise?

___

LionTamer,

Good point. Well I was thinking more of a transexual. And assume the job was done really well, top of the line functional, and she was beautiful, you never knew, and you somehow fell in love with her.
0 Replies

spendius

Reply Sat 28 May, 2005 06:08 am
EM:-

It is really a case for narrow social milieux.The situation only arises in categories characterised by high levels of social and geographical mobility such as is the norm in places like Manhattan.

In our peasant communities in rural England all the girls are checked out with a similar test to that used by the Olympic Committee.Actually it is a Sub- committee.This usually happens at quite an early age and one is sometimes required to undergo a reciprocal arrangement or the expenditure of a copper or a boiled sweet.A few will do it for free if you happen to have no money or sweets.

Thus there is no possibility of disguise and this might go some way to explain why we rural Englishmen are so honest and ingenuous and so easily taken advantage of.I would never have gone into the hayfield with Jennifer had I had the slightest doubt about her configurations.

Of course,we have seen some astounding examples of the phenomena you have under investigation on this thread but only on the satellite broadcasts and I can well understand why you are so concerned about it.Getting to the winning post before discovering the truth must be the outer limit of confused embarrassment.
0 Replies

extra medium

Reply Sat 28 May, 2005 06:55 am
Oh, I thought you were in the city?

What part of the island? I noted you mentioned something about doing some girl for miles and miles of coastline...but you were coy enough I couldn't quite pinpoint....
0 Replies