Sally and her new friend

ossobuco

Reply Fri 27 May, 2005 12:35 am
I still think Sally is jack russell and cairn but even though I rail at you about this, who knows, bless her little corgi heart, in which case, goddog help her.

That photo, Diane, is almost too cute.

As for pdog, he doesn't post very often, and I'd look at the posts under his name and review topics He is casually wonderully perfect fairly often and occasionally just jumps to brilliant. This goes back over time though. He is not without due somberness - just that his writing is such that I never not pay attention.
0 Replies

BumbleBeeBoogie

Reply Fri 27 May, 2005 08:25 am
Diane
Diane wrote:
You don't understand, Roger, she tosses the rock high in the air, flinging it as far as possible. The darn thing is HARD. It BREAKS things. Yes, I do feel sorry for the rock with its empty personality. I'm sure Sally is its only friend. Tough. The rock stays outside.

Be happy Sally has shacked up with a rock and is no longer scooping up the pond's goldfish for lunch.

Is Dys ready to plant the Dahlia bulb?

BBB
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Fri 27 May, 2005 10:28 am
Totally about patiodog, though I worry that praise sends him scurrying, and I want him here, not scurried.

Great pics and great story.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Fri 27 May, 2005 10:37 am
Ok, he's a really terrible writer...
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Fri 27 May, 2005 10:51 am
Awful.
0 Replies