From Snopes.com on Donald Trump's IQ

Reply Wed 3 Jul, 2019 11:16 am
Whoever cobbled this meme together included two photographs in an attempt to lend this story a bit more credence. However, what these unrelated images show is that the meme is nothing more than junk news aimed at disparaging President Trump.

While Trump has chastised his political opponents for being what he called “low-IQ individuals” and has frequently boasted about having a high IQ himself, he has provided no documentation of his own IQ score. While we may not know what Trump’s actual IQ score is, neither does the creator of this meme.
PUBLISHED 6 MAY 2019
************************************************************************************

Just by listening to Donald Trump's speeches and his written statements (with his many grammar and spelling errors), one has to wonder what level of IQ Donald Trump really has. The facts that are common knowledge are, a) Trump was never on the Dean's Honor's List, b) Trump brags about having a very high IQ, (claims to be a "stable genius"), c) Trump's speech and written words have been determined by linguists to be somewhere at the 5th grade level. PolitiFact claims Trump lies over 90% of the time. Over 10,000 false or misleading statements by Donald Trump since inauguration. You decide.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 627 • Replies: 22

farmerman

Reply Wed 3 Jul, 2019 11:50 am
@cicerone imposter,
watch it, pinky will be after you with insults. Beware but do not be afraid, he (or she) is nothing more than a bunch of bytes.
cicerone imposter

Reply Wed 3 Jul, 2019 11:56 am
@farmerman,
That's okay; I can handle it. I know there are many Trumps out there, but being afraid of them is the worst possible reaction. https://news.gallup.com/poll/259871/trump-approval-remains-low-40s.aspx. Likewise, his supporters, and that reflects on their IQ. https://psmag.com/news/trumps-appeal-to-the-cognitively-challenged
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Wed 3 Jul, 2019 01:56 pm
@farmerman,
Quote:
watch it, pinky will be after you with insults.

Not true, he insults himself. And I only insult when I am insulted, since day 1. Deal with it.

CI posts anything he can to hurt Trump to the point of irrelevance. So his threads are just exercises in hate. A skill that must be polished.
farmerman

Reply Wed 3 Jul, 2019 03:53 pm
@coldjoint,
You really think that Trump is in a top percentile?
cicerone imposter

Reply Wed 3 Jul, 2019 04:08 pm
@farmerman,
Quote:
On racism and lies, yes. No president has lied so much, and if people still doesn't know he's a racist, they just haven't been listening. As for being a "stable genius," I know of no intelligent individual who has ever claimed such a thing, and I know/knew many. They include doctors, lawyers, rocket scientist (Bob Brodsky, PhD, taught Astronautics at USC and Iowa State University), PhD in Chemistry, neurologist, politicians, and most are even in my family.
0 Replies

maxdancona

Reply Wed 3 Jul, 2019 04:36 pm
I call Bullshit!

This thread is misleading, the Snopes article debunks the claims that Trumps IQ is low and says nothing about his writing or grammar ability. Snopes rates this rumor as "false" and makes the point that there is no way to know Trump's IQ.

snopes wrote:
Whoever cobbled this meme together included two photographs in an attempt to lend this story a bit more credence. However, what these unrelated images show is that the meme is nothing more than junk news aimed at disparaging President Trump .

This thread is a lie.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Wed 3 Jul, 2019 04:50 pm
@farmerman,
Quote:

I see him outsmarting career politicians and the MSM. It does not matter to me either way.
cicerone imposter

Reply Wed 3 Jul, 2019 04:50 pm
@coldjoint,
Quote:
CI posts anything he can to hurt Trump to the point of irrelevance.
Trump's his own worst enemy; his racism and lies are common knowledge to most people in this world. There's good reason why millions around the world demonstrated against Donald Trump on his Inauguration Day for the first time in world history.
Quote:
Protests against Donald Trump - Wikipedia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Protests_against_Donald_Trump
Protests against Donald Trump have occurred in the United States, Europe and elsewhere since his entry into the 2016 presidential campaign.Protests have expressed opposition to Trump's campaign rhetoric, his electoral win, his inauguration, his alleged history of sexual misconduct and various presidential actions, most notably his family separation policy.
Women lead unprecedented worldwide mass protests against ...
www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-women/women...
Hundreds of thousands of women filled the streets of major American cities to lead an unprecedented wave of international protests against President Donald Trump, mocking and denouncing the new U ...
cicerone imposter

Reply Wed 3 Jul, 2019 04:53 pm
@cicerone imposter,
cold joint, Listen to George Bush. You may not learn anything, but I can guarantee to you that what he states are true. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m4JYxZ1wQa8
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Wed 3 Jul, 2019 04:54 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Quote:
Trump's his own worst enemy; his racism and lies are common knowledge to most people in this world.

Still irrelevant. He is the president no matter what anyone thinks.
farmerman

Reply Wed 3 Jul, 2019 05:21 pm
@coldjoint,
Quote:
He is the president no matter what anyone thinks.
That's what the weak- willed have always used as an excuse after the tribunals were concluded.
I vass Vollewink Orderss"
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Wed 3 Jul, 2019 05:24 pm
@coldjoint,
Quote:
I see him outsmarting career politicians and the MSM
Many confidence men have a following of dim admirers. Look at Bernie Madoff.
coldjoint

Reply Wed 3 Jul, 2019 05:35 pm
@farmerman,
Quote:
dim admirers.

And you talk about insults? Practice what you preach.
farmerman

Reply Wed 3 Jul, 2019 09:07 pm
@coldjoint,
Ive never shied away from the fact that I enjoy poking at folks like you and other fact deniers. Who are you, Dr Obvious??
coldjoint

Reply Wed 3 Jul, 2019 09:09 pm
@farmerman,
Quote:
Ive never shied away from the fact that I enjoy poking at folks like you and other fact deniers.

Folks like me? That is why Trump won.
farmerman

Reply Thu 4 Jul, 2019 03:21 am
@coldjoint,
The reason Plump won is because voters in NY an Calif are disenfranchised by the way that electors are created and distributed within states, and by the way the results are apportioned to discourage 3rd party candidates.
Were supposed to be
One voter=One vote,but It really dont work that way.

As Stalin said
''Elections arent won by the people who vote. Elections are won by people who count the votes"

coldjoint

Reply Thu 4 Jul, 2019 06:52 am
@farmerman,
Quote:
As Stalin said

I am not surprised you know about Stalin. The Democrats used his playbook with Trump, having the man and manufacturing the crime. It failed as Stalin's ideas should in this country. Too bad the Democrats do not see it that way. It will cost them the election.
farmerman

Reply Thu 4 Jul, 2019 08:45 am
@coldjoint,
yeh but its the GOP who like to try disenfranchisement .(You are the guys who "count the votes" in may states.

Your admission about only knowing history that you agree with is kinda lame . You really should try to know many sides to a story.

0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Thu 4 Jul, 2019 09:50 am
@coldjoint,
coldjoint, The reason you're not taken seriously is not because you love to post BS, but you fail the laugh test. As for statements by anyone, it's not who says it, but the veracity of the statement. If Stalin said something that rings true, but you disagree, you need to point out what is wrong with the statement; not who said it. It's true with what anyone else says. Even a liar tells the truth some times.

1. Forums
  2. » From Snopes.com on Donald Trump's IQ
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/19/2024 at 12:55:20